3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dotdroid 28.07.21 11:25 pm

Collectibles VS Regular versions of games

Who prefers to buy what?

I've realized that I don't need extra junk and I buy mostly regular versions of games.

Because in collectibles I do not need art books, soundtracks and dls (which, firstly, can usually be bought online, and secondly, they are usually not of interest; very rarely there are large and high-quality dls).

I don't need beautiful large boxes either.

Why keep all this, it's a big mystery to me :)
64 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wander_90 28.07.21

ordinary! I see no point in collectibles, but with the money saved it is better to buy more games.

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

wah what a thread

t
thetip 28.07.21

Inflamed thread -) 

L
Lex mercer 28.07.21

Everything is easier for me. 

Firstly, I follow the games very closely (also because I work with them), so I hardly manage more than 15 games in a year. More often in the region of the top 10. But I take these 10-15 only in the fattest collectibles.

Secondly, I love steelbooks, which I often have to carry from the USA and Canada. Some games do not receive normal editions, but you can find the very same stylebooks for them.

Thirdly, if the game I need has not broken off at all, then I try to take this one only in the digital version. It doesn't matter Steam Origin XBL. It's just that all sorts of Jewels / DVD boxes are the main trash that is not needed nafig.

Well, it often happens that if a large amount of cool loot goes to the game, as was the case with Dead Space 3, then I take it. I support the publisher and developer 100% if he made a game for me. I'm also a collector and you don't need to pay attention to me: icon_lol: