3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex gray 28.07.21 11:27 pm

2012 surprises

The opposite of this [url = "http://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/101090-razocharovanija-2012-goda/"] theme. [/ Url]
Games that you did not expect at all and you suddenly liked them.

I have:
Spec Ops: The Line - IMHO the best tps this year, I did not expect such a plot and atmosphere in a military shooter, bravo.
Day Z is an absolutely unique gaming experience.
Cry of fear is the best horror of the year
Binary Domain is another good tps.
Walking Dead: The Game - after the drained Jurassic Park, I didn't expect anything good from Telltail, but my gotti came out.
68 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hideo 28.07.21

Binary Domain.
BO 2.

M
MWorld II 28.07.21

[b] Binary Doman [/ b] - I just didn't wait, didn't know. I remember I said a demo in January, I also saw nothing interesting, except for the system of destruction of robots. But then I looked at the opinion in the video mania, they praised the plot and the characters so much that I bought it. One of the best games this year.
[b] Spec Ops [/ b] - waited a long time, I remember how the developers boasted about the plot, but still didn't really hope for it. As a result, the second best story-driven action movie this year (another black ops 2).
[b] Sleeping Dogs [/ b] - did not expect, but cool
[b] Far Cry 3 [/ b] - did not wait, but cool
[b] Walking Dead [/ b] - did not expect, from the first boring minutes of the first episode spat for almost six months. The best adventure game of the year has recently passed, but still the mechanics of the Heavy Rhine are much more convenient and enjoyable. Plus the plot is more interesting there

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 3 minutes 16 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[b] Resident Evil 6 [/ b] - expected failure after the summer demo version. But I bought it, I also made me happy (so far I played only two chapters in the campaign for Leon. I’m waiting for a friend to get his disk, but for now we are going through rez5) Modified on December 1, 2012 by MWorld II

O
Oops 28.07.21

Tokyo jungle

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

Re6 - the game was doused with shit by all and sundry, but in the end I decided to buy it and, OH GOD, there is nothing so terrible = /
Hayters gonna hait

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

[quote name = 'MWorld II' timestamp = '1354354163' post = '2997815'] while playing only two chapters in the campaign for Leon. [/ quote] I
also went through only 2 chapters for Leon and realized that the game alone is much worse, than RE5.: icon_lol: : icon_lol:

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[quote name = 'satanax21' timestamp = '1354354851' post = '2997845'] Also passed only 2 chapters for Leon [/ quote]
Not even a quarter of the game brought her to disappointment [url = "http://madfanboy.com/ forum / posting.php? mode = smilies & f = 26 # "] [img] http://cdn1.madfanboy.com/forum/images/smilies/uwe.png [/ img] [/ url]
did not expect [url = "http://madfanboy.com/forum/posting.php?mode=smilies&f=26#"] [img] http://cdn1.madfanboy.com/forum/images/smilies/facepalm.png [/ img] [/ url]

A
ACE 28.07.21

FEZ
Spec Ops The Line
Binary Domain
Little Big Planet Vita
I don’t remember any more cool surprises

[b] [member = UnreaL] [/ b], well, the first 2 chapters for Leon are the only good things in the game.

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1354356483' post = '2997904'] Well, the first 2 chapters for Leon are the only good things about the game. [/ quote]
you yourself only went through leona and dropped

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 13 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
virnity horar ((((

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] [member = UnreaL] [/ b], I still played for Chris and Jake at the softclub a month before the game was released. + demos. and it was enough for me.

M
Man thinking 28.07.21

FTL
Hotline Miami

R
Raz 28.07.21

[b] The Amazing Spider-Man [/ b] is one of the few great games this year. I played the "demo" - I liked it. On sale bought - went in one breath : happycry:
[b] Far Cry 3 [/ b] - did not wait after the uneven second and mediocre first part. So far, everything is just great. I liked the plot.
[b] Mass Effect 3 [/ b] - in some places unfinished, hacky, with cut dialogues, but still an interesting game. I liked the ending before the extended one.
[b] Alan Wake [/ b] - an amazing game with an interesting plot and gameplay. Special thanks go to the developers for choosing Poets of the Fall for the soundtrack. After I heard the song War ... : happycry: : happycry: : happycry: : happycry: : happycry: : happycry: Now I only listen to Poets of the Fall. Every day [s] and night [/ s].
All that I remembered.

A
AlexRG 28.07.21

And for me there were no games with surprises, I probably read and looked at the Internet, especially Gamaga : gigi:

L
Leama 28.07.21

[b] FarCry 3 [/ b] awesome.

V
Vadimeys 28.07.21

The Secret World and Far Cry 3

S
Sangheli 28.07.21

Not a surprise at all, I was looking forward to and very impressed
[img] http://multiplayerblog.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/wtf07.jpg [/ img]

Z
ZITRON 28.07.21

[b] FarCry 3 [/ b] - a very cool game, unexpectedly from Yubiks, they would have worked a little more on it, the ideal open world first-person games would have come out.

[b] Sleeping Dogs [/ b] - I did not wait for the game and in every possible way pissed on it before the release, but after half an hour of playing pirate, I went to the subway and took a lick. An excellent plot, not an ordinary move in fact, an undercover policeman, this is something new, cops and Triad missions, the atmosphere of old films about Hong Kong Triad groups with shades of director John Woo. Conspiracies, intrigues, non-childish cruelty, a fascinating fighting game system that does not get bored after long hours during the passage of the game, not an empty open world, there is something to do in the city and it was not made stupidly for a tick and usual movement, but again, it would be a little more work over the game, it would be a masterpiece.

l
lul 28.07.21

Binary Doman
Sleeping Dogs
Walking Dead

All for an eight, but not bad either.

M
MRDrama 28.07.21

Sleeping Dogs - I thought it was another GTA similar game, but it turned out very cool. The game just dragged on, collected everything I could, and after passing it seemed a little and I wanted more.

Binary Domain - this is the game that surprised me the most. Powerful boss battles, spectacular scenes, and in general the process itself gave a lot of pleasure.

and, of course, Catherine is a mini-masterpiece with unusual gameplay and cool context.
[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1354356483' post = '2997904'] UnreaL, well, the first 2 chapters for Leon are the only good things about the game. [/ quote]

Amen Modified December 1, 2012 by MRDrama

R
Rotary_Coin 28.07.21

<b> [member = UnreaL] </b>, but there is nothing that cool either. Just a joke for a couple of nights. Although given the sick duration for a couple of dozen evenings.

A
ArtemChernyshev 28.07.21

Sleeping Dogs, Cry of Fear, Black Snow