3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex gray 28.07.21 11:27 pm

2012 surprises

The opposite of this [url = "http://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/101090-razocharovanija-2012-goda/"] theme. [/ Url]
Games that you did not expect at all and you suddenly liked them.

I have:
Spec Ops: The Line - IMHO the best tps this year, I did not expect such a plot and atmosphere in a military shooter, bravo.
Day Z is an absolutely unique gaming experience.
Cry of fear is the best horror of the year
Binary Domain is another good tps.
Walking Dead: The Game - after the drained Jurassic Park, I didn't expect anything good from Telltail, but my gotti came out.
68 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wario 28.07.21

Binary Domain is an interesting game about robots
Hotline Miami like a demon soil + gta 2
X-COM 10 bp 10 strategy tactics genre has been successfully revived!

V
Valtron 28.07.21

Walkers and Farkrai 3 - 2 almost gotti
Halo 4 - gotti. But he was afraid, he was afraid.

S
SpaceRanger3 28.07.21

X-COM

F
Formalin 28.07.21

Halo 4

M
Mr. Awesome 28.07.21

A lot of games came out cool, but it was Binary Domain, Spec Ops and Zombie U that surprised with their unexpected coolness. The rest either waited and was not disappointed or did not wait at all)

M
Madnfs 28.07.21

[b] Binary Domain [/ b] and [b] Lollipop Chainsaw [/ b] - absolutely did not expect either one or the other, but the games turned out to be good

-
-NWK- 28.07.21

There are not many surprises, only three - The Walking Dead, Far Cry 3 and FTL: Faster Then Light.

I love Telltale Games, and I expected an interesting quest from them, no more. As a result, I got the game of the year and a flurry of amazing emotions.
Ubisoft believed and knew that they could cope, but still they were able to surprise, and released an excellent shooter with an interesting open world.
I knew nothing about FTL: Faster Then Light. Read a couple of reviews, took it on sale and fell in love - an amazing game.

So it goes.

W
Wander_90 28.07.21

Darksiders ii