3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex gray 28.07.21 11:27 pm

2012 surprises

The opposite of this [url = "http://forums.gamemag.ru/topic/101090-razocharovanija-2012-goda/"] theme. [/ Url]
Games that you did not expect at all and you suddenly liked them.

I have:
Spec Ops: The Line - IMHO the best tps this year, I did not expect such a plot and atmosphere in a military shooter, bravo.
Day Z is an absolutely unique gaming experience.
Cry of fear is the best horror of the year
Binary Domain is another good tps.
Walking Dead: The Game - after the drained Jurassic Park, I didn't expect anything good from Telltail, but my gotti came out.
68 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rotary_Coin 28.07.21

BO2 - I thought they would lose the whole game because of the futuristic setting, but I was wrong, I really liked it, the shooter of the year for me.
Hitman Absolution is not a Hitman fan, but still sat down to play. At first I didn’t like it, but then it got dragged out that I was hacking into it for two days in a row. A very cool game.

s
shua0 28.07.21

Binary Doman is the main surprise of the year. For me, this is the most interesting game of 2012 with the same Japanese spirit and attention to detail that most of today's games from the land of the rising sun have lost.
sleeping dogs is a cool surprise.
And the Agni's Philosopy show.
There was also a huge surprise with the ending of ME3, but I don't want such surprises anymore, it's too unpleasant.

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

There are many surprises this year: Spec Ops: The Line, Binary Domain, Walking Dead, Catherine, Sleeping Dogs, Hotline Miami and Tokyo Jungle (but everything was clear with her from the first trailer)

L
Lithium 28.07.21

My surprises: [list]
[*] Sleeping Dogs - I didn't expect such an atmospheric sandbox with the almost forgotten style of cool Hong Kong action movies;
[*] Borderlands 2 - even though I expected it to be better than the first part, I didn’t expect it to be that much! The perfect sequel;
[*] Mark of the Ninja - I didn’t expect anything good from the creators of Shank (well, I don’t like this series) and didn’t think that a completely different game could come out. In terms of elaboration, it is, however ridiculous, the best stealth of this year, with a clearly expressed idea without newfangled tendencies that sculpt absolutely out of place.
[/ list]

L
Lucky N 28.07.21

[b] Dishonored [/ b] - I did not wait, I saw some trailers and gameplay that did not inspire in any way, looked with apprehension and sympathy at the fap contingent, prematurely calling the game GOTY. And it was that amazing range of opinions that formed with the release of the game that prompted me to buy and personally try out the game. And she did not disappoint me - after all, I did not expect anything. The game turned out great, which is an achievement for the average Arkane Studios. We were pleasantly surprised.
[b] XCOM: Enemy Unknown [/ b] - the same thing: I didn't wait, I didn't watch anything, I didn't read. A demo version was released on the incentive, passed it - the decision to purchase was made at the same minute.

Everything else that I managed to play was expectedly cool. With theoretically good, but in practice dull games that can disappoint, I predicted the outcome of events a year before they were released.: fuckyea:

B
Blaze 28.07.21

The walking dead is the main and, however, the only surprise. The rest was expected.

B
B. Betty 28.07.21

Spec Ops: The Line is a drama.
Alan Wake - atmosphere.
Catherine is stylish and original.
Chaos on Deponia is great humor.
The Walking Dead - plot.

M
MaxTrane 28.07.21

Far Cry 3

C
Cool spot 28.07.21

Dark Souls on PC. Yes, the horrible port came out, but it was finished and now everything is okay. The game is super!

M
Manson 28.07.21

[quote name = 'NamelessRocker' timestamp = '1354431982' post = '2999071'] but it was finished and now everything is okay [/ quote] the
camera is fixed? can I play with a mouse?

C
Cool spot 28.07.21

[offtopic] [quote name = 'Shepard' timestamp = '1354432772' post = '2999078'] Have the camera been fixed? Can I play with the mouse? [/ quote]
For a long time, it seems like a fix on the mouse came out, which reduced the sharpness of the camera, but I think it won't help much. Better to play with a gamepad.
PS The main thing is that the fps / resolution was unlocked and new effects were added like ambient occlusion and a beautiful depth of field. [/ Offtopic]

b
burger_shot 28.07.21

forza horison! didn't wait at all, suddenly downloaded the demo and bought the game the next day

H
Hideo Kojima 28.07.21

[color = # 282828] Day Z [/ color]
Far Cry 3
[color = # 282828] NFS MW 2012 [/ color]
[color = # 282828] Black Ops 2 [/ color]

r
razgulnov 28.07.21

I didn't have any surprises this year. The year is pretty smooth. Unless I was surprised by the new store design and the increased content in the black.: gigi:

L
LeaderGhost007 28.07.21

Definitely [b] Hotline Miami! [/ B]

M
Manson 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Galfimbul' timestamp = '1354438736' post = '2999210'] Black Ops 2 [/ quote]
black ops such a surprise ahaha

H
Hideo Kojima 28.07.21

[quote name = 'shepard' timestamp = '1354439167' post = '2999225']
[quote name = 'Galfimbul' timestamp = '1354438736' post = '2999210'] Black Ops 2 [/ quote]
black ops such a surprise what ahaha
[ / quote]
just like that ._.

R
RebellHunt 28.07.21

Spec ops: the Line is one of the best third person shooters this year.
Binary domain is another best third-person shooter that I learned about from Gambling Addiction.
Sleeping Dogs is the best Gta clone.
Far Cry 3 - after draining the second part, I did not believe that Ubisoft would be able to revive the franchise.
The Walking dead is the best quest of this generation. Modified December 2, 2012 by RebellHunt

Z
ZITRON 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Miles-Tails' timestamp = '1354468984' post = '3000324'] Medal Of Honor Warfighter [/ quote]
What's the surprise?

b
burn 28.07.21

[color = # 282828] Binary Domain [/ color]
[color = # 282828] Sleeping Dogs [/ color]
[color = # 282828] Black Pops 2 [/ color]