3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deutscher Bar 28.07.21 11:29 pm

Russian age rating

The championship in idiotic ratings very quickly passes into the hands of Russia. Even here they don't laugh like that. Recently, most games even have two covers - original and without inscriptions.
124 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr. Awesome 28.07.21

[offtopic] Until the age of 18 a person is a child, what kind of "adult" are you talking about?) [/ offtopic] Modified on September 9, 2012 by Mr. Awesome

D
Deutscher Bar 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Kirsan' timestamp = '1347220684' post = '2851751'] And even the border cover was ruined : raisins2:[/ quote]
Meanwhile, we have a cover in Germany without any signs. : fuckyea:

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 51 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'Mr. Awesome 'timestamp =' 1347220786 'post =' 2851755 '] [offtopic] Until the age of 18, a man is a child, what kind of "adult" are you talking about?) / Offtopic] [/ quote]
A young man. But not a child.

M
Mr. Awesome 28.07.21

"FOR YOUNG AND CONFIDENTIAL PEOPLE OVER 16 YEARS OLD"
and sales would skyrocket Modified on September 9, 2012 by Mr. Awesome

R
Rotary_Coin 28.07.21

<b> [member = Deutscher Bar] </b>, About half of all available

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
<b> [member = Kirsan] </b>, No, if the babos pocket is tight - take it here, who is against it?

a
al_chu 28.07.21

With us, as usual, out of fire and under the flames, they cannot think over everything normally and make everyone happy: / The option of ordering from behind a hillock remains, if the eye cuts.

K
Kirsan 28.07.21

[b] [member = Rotary_Coin] [/ b], I hope you don’t refer to Europe as a state? : ammm: For shipping from states / Japan is the same as buying here.

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Deutscher Bar' timestamp = '1347220838' post = '2851757'] Meanwhile, we have a cover in Germany without any signs. [/ quote]
But what about this big plamba 6?
[img] http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/81weqg62c1L._AA1500_.jpg [/ img]
Although anything is better than "for children": facepalm:

D
Deutscher Bar 28.07.21

No, yusk is still angry, of course, but the publisher now tries to make a reversible cover for every big game, so that disgruntled players can simply turn the cover over.

m
minsk1990 28.07.21

[offtopic] Something with the release of this law everyone has become so decent, the main thing is not to cut anything. [/ offtopic]

A
Azzy 28.07.21

actually postponing the discussion with regards to the Russian age rating

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 16 minutes 12 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
With regards to children over 16. this is a purely legal wording as far as I know in Russia under 18 a person Considered a child

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 25 minutes 23 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Just do not forget that most Russian officials think with their pocket and they do not need to use fantasy in this matter, therefore, they use formulations without paying attention to its essence. he will not come up with a new wording and strain his brains.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 10 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
about the icons themselves, I didn't care how it was. What PEGI and these are all the same to me.

However, the logic by which, together with the icons, they also made explanations is quite sensible. Before that, we did not have any age restrictions, and therefore it would be simply pointless to change the same PEGI to our picture, the people, as they did not understand what this means, do not understand. There are explanations for this. Perhaps after some time the explanations will be removed (after a year or two, when everyone gets used to it).

At the same time, you should not measure all this on yourself (they say, I understand, etc.), this is done for other people. The idea with a backward language as Gauvreau [b] [member = Deutscher Bar] [/ b] is certainly very good, but we won't do that (I hope I don't need to explain why?).

L
Lucky N 28.07.21

I was hardly touched. : bte: The only game I plan to take "from us" is Halo 4 LE. Everything else is Great Britain, USA, Canada, Hong Kong, Japan.

X
Xenosag 28.07.21

there were players who play with boxes, now there are those who play with inscriptions on boxes.That :)'s why the number should come as quickly as possible ...

U
UnreaL 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Xenosag' timestamp = '1347248757' post = '2851977'] there were players who play boxes, now there are those who play in the inscriptions on boxes [/ quote]
actually, nothing has changed
[quote name = 'Xenosag' timestamp = '1347248757' post = '2851977'] That's why the figure should come as quickly as possible [/ quote]
God forbid

B
Blaze 28.07.21

I am so touched by connoisseurs, whom the inscription in Russian stating that the game is prohibited until the age of 16 is discouraged from buying. Didn't any PEGI ratings upset you before? And proud 17-year-old visitors to the school, who are insulted to the depths of their souls by the wording "children from 16" - this is generally five.
[quote name = 'Xenosag' timestamp = '1347248757' post = '2851977'] This is why the number should arrive as quickly as possible ... [/ quote]
If it completely replaces traditional trading, this is not very good (purely from a collectible point of view ), but there are certain advantages.

K
Kirsan 28.07.21

[b] [member = Blaze] [/ b], does not confuse "+16". It is the presence of a strip, which is captaincy, that confuses : cg:

m
miheevv 28.07.21

Today I saw a licensed box of Dark Souls for PC - not only did "18+" and "Forbidden for children" on the cover, but also a sticker on top of it stuck, here it is.

F
Fraaancis 28.07.21

[b] [member = Azzy] [/ b], at first I wanted to write down the points why your statement is not true, why it is so in Europe, and we have it differently, and so on, but I remembered that we now live essentially in a scoop - a generation which was nurtured by his principles is now dominant, I can only hope that with the change of generation everything will change for the better, but for now we have what we have.

V
Valtron 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Lucky N' timestamp = '1347246289' post = '2851964'] The only game I plan to take "from us" is Halo 4 LE. [/ quote]
It seems like it will be without Russian inscriptions and without Russian language in the game. Or I'm wrong?

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

[b] [member = Valtron] [/ b], subtitles will be exactly.

.l1te 28.07.21

I worked in a store in the summer, at the end of August we started to use these stickers for everything,
that's what I’ll say - some games were glued on top, but not on the box itself (hemorrhoids, a lot of work),
some games already came with stickers,
I will say even more - where there is a pegy rating, or the ESRB, in theory, you can not glue it at all, so do not panic ahead of time