3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deutscher Bar 28.07.21 11:29 pm

Russian age rating

The championship in idiotic ratings very quickly passes into the hands of Russia. Even here they don't laugh like that. Recently, most games even have two covers - original and without inscriptions.
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SkyerIst 28.07.21

we have such a society that many people have not looked at these ratings, and will not. I don’t know how many years will have to pass for this "culture of consumption" to take hold (the same applies to TV, where nowadays are age-old in every advertisement :-D)

besides there are sellers (and there are a lot of such who reads a fashion magazine and talks on the phone all day - she doesn't need to understand the topic at all. So buyers come up, she nods to them at all and sells indiscriminately, advice, explanations, and so on. when I remember a friend was selling a seven-year-old boy gta san andreas hot coffee mod :-Dand this is on request "games for children"

H
Howlin wolf 28.07.21

[b] [member = Kirsan] [/ b], I'll copy it here:
[quote] Not only will the covers spoil now. Now the appearance of such a strip means that we must have our own rating agency, about which there is no rumor or spirit. How it works, who is in it, etc. And it can also mean additional delays when new games are released - they will also need additional time to set a rating [/ quote]

S
SkyerIst 28.07.21

[Quote] Now the appearance of such a strip means that we must have our own rating agency, which is neither rumor nor spirit. How it works, who is in it, etc. [/ quote]

it is in the Kremlin:-D

K
Kirsan 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Howlin Wolf' timestamp = '1347255224' post = '2852063'] who is on it [/ quote] The most important question ... how do you remember the rating repression in the states : jakie:

F
Fraaancis 28.07.21

[quote] [color = # 282828] who is in it [/ color] [/ quote]
[i] [b] NE SLOVA PO RUSSKI [/ b] [/ i]

C
Crackwar 28.07.21

[img] http://cs518518.userapi.com/u16423084/video/l_6af375fb.jpg [/ img]
While the punishment of the normal for selling postala to kids in the mood will not change, nothing will change.

C
CheZZter 28.07.21

Will PEGI be like that in Ukraine? Or are they importing discs from Rashi?

R
Rodan krush 28.07.21

[quote name = 'CheZZter' timestamp = '1347258014' post = '2852096']
Will PEGI be like that in Ukraine? Or are they importing discs from Rashi?
[/ quote]
if there is no law on games, most likely it will be on the conscience of the sellers, where they will bring

C
CheZZter 28.07.21

[b] [member = Rush Sykes] [/ b], I've just looked, on some boxes it says "Virobleno in Ukraine", and on the rest - "Made in Russia", so, most likely, there will be some mixture. Modified September 10, 2012 by CheZZter

W
Wurz-7 28.07.21

Let them do so then : men:

[img] http://i41.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0910/e5/88048dfda1652f1349603eb5e5cf8be5.png [/ img]

But generally bastards. There are already a lot of logos on the cover. So now this stupidity also.

I really hope that on the reverse side, as the speaker wrote above, there will be a clean picture ...: icon_sad:

M
Matthazard pururin 28.07.21

[b] [member = Wurz-7] [/ b], "some of us" : men:

r
realill 28.07.21

Children Beer thump in the courtyards with Yaga, and the authorities come up with all sorts of baidu.

X
Xenosag 28.07.21

[quote name = 'realill' timestamp = '1347264922' post = '2852242'] Children Beer thump in the yards with Yaga, and the authorities come up with all sorts of baidu. [/ quote] children are different, what are these stereotypes? Some go in for sports, some play for days, some study for A's, and some disappear in the gateway. And there is no need to rub in that there is a strong separation, all are enough ...

S
Shibito 28.07.21

Actually, I think this rating will not bring anything special. Children will play as they played: hmmm:

R
Rodan krush 28.07.21

Children from torrents download without any rating, but the licensed market may suffer

A
Alex gray 28.07.21

What's the point of these ratings if there are steam and torrents?
TV is also nonsense, I don't think that a 15-year-old guy will see that he is 16+ and run to switch.
Moreover, * well wait * is now 18+ and can be broadcast only after 23:00, and * let them talk * with themes about cannibalism and rape of children is in primetime, brilliant

C
CheZZter 28.07.21

[offtopic] [member = Lekha_Shkurov], failed to change your nickname? [/ offtopic]

X
Xenosag 28.07.21

[quote name = 'Lekha_Shkurov' timestamp = '1347268020' post = '2852300'] It's also nonsense on TV, I don't think that a 15-year-old guy will see that he is 16+ and will run to switch. [/ quote]
I'm amazed, is this a rating for children or what? This is for PARENTS first of all! who can absolutely not fumble either in the programs that their child watches, and even more so in games, since you can somehow limit it. It is clear that 100% no one will ever comply with these instructions, but if at least some of the parents are helped, then the undertaking can be called successful!
And I would advise box players to play games after all ... Modified on September 10, 2012 by Xenosag

A
Alex gray 28.07.21

[quote name = 'CheZZter' timestamp = '1347268230' post = '2852307'] [offtopic] [member = Lekha_Shkurov], failed to change your nickname? [/ offtopic] [/ quote] I haven't been answered yet

F
Fraaancis 28.07.21

[quote name = 'MattHazard' timestamp = '1347264234' post = '2852223']
[b] [member = Wurz-7] [/ b], "some of us" : men:
[/ quote]
Bad reputation 2: icon_confused: