3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rage-Man 28.07.21 11:30 pm

Underrated games

We live in a time when the game market is flooded with shooters, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, Medal of Honor and other shooters that people buy from year to year in order to kill time and shoot targets. People spend too much time and money on these games and often miss out on other pretty good products. Developers can release a great project, but very often they fail in sales and will not risk it anymore. Q: what games do you think do not deserve to be forgotten in the endless ocean of shooters and other giants?

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 4 minutes 38 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
A striking example of this in my opinion: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, the game is not bad enough, but it failed in sales, the developers were fired, the franchise is in limbo. Sorry very sorry .... Modified on July 24, 2012 by Rage-Man
75 Comments
Sort by:
m
magic 28.07.21

Silent Hill: Downpour.
The game is not even bad, I personally liked it.
Bad sales. They are going to close the studio.
Not fair....: icon_sad:

R
Rage-Man 28.07.21

[quote name = 'lmagicl' timestamp = '1343142440' post = '2774296']
Silent Hill: Downpour.
The game is not even bad, I personally liked it.
Bad sales. They are going to close the studio.
Not fair .... : icon_sad:
[/ quote]
That's right, not a fair lot for the game, why is that? I think the fans themselves are to blame, many judged by the gameplay videos and did not play the full game. A big mistake, they themselves lost a lot without playing and drowned the developers ...

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 6 minutes 11 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
Game of Thrones RPG game, it seems to me that many underestimated it, I myself judged it without playing, there are frankly weak graphics, weak gameplay, but if I force myself to play for more than 30 minutes, it starts to draw in, I stopped paying attention to the graphics and gameplay, I was drawn into , I saw a great storyline that makes you go through the game to the end and does not let you get distracted even for a second.

E
EthelWulf 28.07.21

Psychonauts
Sanitarium
Alone in the dark (most recent part)
The Movies

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 57 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
The Saboteur
Marc Ecko's Getting Up

m
magic 28.07.21

[b] [member = Rage-Man] [/ b], They were already approaching the SH atmosphere and there was such a bummer ...
I remember [url = "http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climax_Group"] Climax [ /url]. They had good streaks.

V
Valtron 28.07.21

all this could be written in the subject of a favorite bad game.

m
monsieur: dat 28.07.21

Soon the thread will be filled with a ton of squalid games that are 'just not like everyone else and have tons (in the amount of one) super good and cool ideas'.

Downpour is the first swallow. Modified July 24, 2012 by monsieur: dat

R
Rage-Man 28.07.21

[quote name = 'lmagicl' timestamp = '1343143782' post = '2774332']
[b] [member = Rage-Man] [/ b], They were already approaching the atmosphere of SH and then such a bummer ...
I remember [url = "http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climax_Group"<Climax [/url]. They had good series.
[/ quote]
Yes, every year it gets worse and worse, good games go to the landfill, shooters flourish.

[color = # 339933] [size = 2] Added after 1 minutes 5 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]
[quote name = 'Valtron' timestamp = '1343143785' post = '2774334']
all this could be written in the subject of a favorite bad game.
[/ quote]
We are not talking about bad games, but about good projects that have failed in sales and, unfortunately, will be forgotten ..

A
ACE 28.07.21

are we talking about sales?

Beyond Good and Evil
Rayman Origins
Gravity Rush
Lost Odyssey
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Nier
Child of Eden
Blue Dragon
Zone of the Enders 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Okami
FEZ
Xenoblade
GTA Chinatown Wars
, etc.
all these games should have done at least twice more than done

-
-TaR 28.07.21

[b] Syndicate [/ b]
Quite a good shooter, if not for EA, it would have turned out to be a sweetie. And so less than 100k copies is unfair ... Modified on July 24, 2012 by -TaR

R
Rage-Man 28.07.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1343144133' post = '2774348']
are we talking about sales?

Beyond Good and Evil
Rayman Origins
Gravity Rush
Lost Odyssey
Dreamfall: The Longest Journey
Nier
Child of Eden
Blue Dragon
Zone of the Enders 2
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Okami
FEZ
Xenoblade
GTA Chinatown Wars
, etc.
all these games should have done at least twice more than they did
[/ quote]
That's right. In our time, players are no longer interested in good games, I am always amazed when there are such meager sales in a good game, are we really surrounded by only pirates and people who do not understand anything in games?

[quote name = '- TaR' timestamp = '1343144167' post = '2774349']
[b] Syndicate [/ b]
Quite a good shooter, if not for EA, it would have turned out to be a sweetie. And so less than 100k copies, it's unfair ...
[/ quote]
You're right, I liked it too, I don't know why such sales, the game is completely solid and fun, but everything went badly ... Modified on July 24, 2012 by Rage- Man

S
Shibito 28.07.21

Valkyria Chronicles ... despite the high marks, fan hype, [s] wretched [/ s] anime filmed "based on" the game still failed in sales, went to the PSP where it also failed, and as a result, the third part in Europeans were not released at all. (((
Okami .... a worthy competitor to any zelda with a chic art design. I even got a few GOTHI. But "brat bless america" ​​did not pay off .... Changed on July 24, 2012 by Shibito

A
ACE 28.07.21

Well, by the way, it's funny, but only on PS2 everything was bad in America. The Wii version there sold many times better (maybe because the Marioboys are fans of Zelda style games),
but in general, to my mind, there is a problem in the specific art design of the game. although if the capcom promoted the game more, then she would have more chances. and yes, of course, it's better to do any shit like re6 to PR

D
DrWTF 28.07.21

[b] [member = ACE] [/ b], do the Chinese wars have such small sales? With pleasure I play a little on ipad

V
Valtron 28.07.21

then alan wake and tu human

A
ACE 28.07.21

[b] [member = DrWTF] [/ b], hmm, just looked. Vgchart writes that
on
ds - 1.24m
psp - 0.95m

although I remember that both versions of the game failed in sales when they came out. either vg charts is lying or rockstar made a powerful discount and sold everything

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

of the latter I can remember daunpur and binari domainin

J
JIe0H 28.07.21

Saboteur darling

M
MasterSword 28.07.21

Gravity Rush, Ico sold poorly, although the games are excellent

[quote] [color = # 282828] Xenoblade [/ color] [/ quote]
Zinoblade, after all, as far as I know, had good sales?

S
Shibito 28.07.21

[quote name = 'ACE' timestamp = '1343144867' post = '2774368'] By the way, it's funny, but only on PS2 everything was bad in America. Wii version there sold many times better (maybe because Marioboys are fan of Zelda style games) [/ quote]

or maybe ps2 was not taken seriously in the mass consciousness already in 2006, especially the new IP ...

Z
ZеT 28.07.21

[b] Snatcher [/ b] was released in 1988. It ended with a promising cliffhanger that was supposed to end ... but then Kojima created the first MGS and turned into a cash cow for KONAMI. 24 years have passed - there is no SNATCHER ending. Many fans are waiting no longer in this world, God rest their restless souls ...
[b] IN GENERAL: [/ b]
[spoil]
[b] Shenmue [/ b], where have you disappeared, my dear [img] http://s2.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2012/07/84eccd5417a936cb4ca23edb8958f138.png [/img] [/spoil]