3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha @ FOX 28.07.21 11:32 pm

Coolest character from games

I know there is such a topic, but many people asked to do a survey to find out by rating who is the coolest character of all games for all platforms.
Since they are not going to do a survey in that topic, I do it separately.

I ask you to write here only the characters you need to add. (And in turn, the moderators will add) This topic was created by [b] Only [/ b] in order to find out who is the most dear to the hearts of gamers. : wink:

[color = red] Lead hot discussions [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 381914 & sid = 01f04c2b5a57428ca513dfd017f1c2dd] HERE [/ url] [/ color]

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

The answers are not endless. One or two left. Hurry up to vote !!! : wink:
124 Comments
Sort by:
S
SeYazh 28.07.21

Dante and Duke Nyukem, voted for the latter.

R
Raipper 28.07.21

[quote name = "OGGIS"] Uh ... Neo: mrgreen: [/ quote]

No, the Chosen One is the Chosen One. : mrgreen:

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

i.e. from Fallout: wink:

K
Koaan89 28.07.21

I thought for a long time and voted for the Prince.

A
Aziphov 28.07.21

Duke nukem drives.
shl. it was necessary to combine him with the one to whom he calls on the subway. : oops:

A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

Well, wow, except for me, only one person voted for Semochka Fisher ... :(

B
Burrito 28.07.21

In vain you are so King of All Cosmos ... We need much bigger, indeed, yes.

F
FRoSTLiKe 28.07.21

Snake forever: fight:

R
RuPoR 28.07.21

SNAKE for SNAKE.

M
Maximiliano 28.07.21

Prince of Persia is the coolest !!! He will do everyone ... He's time like this VZHIIUUUuuuuuuuuuuuat ... and bam-bam ...

* Olessia * 28.07.21

Gordon Freeman is a bespectacled physicist, single-handedly the same cool knocks down special forces and aliens: fight:
The dude has a rich past: the explosion of the secret complex, the overthrow of the dictator ... there will still be toli :)

S
Sasha @ FOX 28.07.21

Your "Uncle" Snake is tearing everyone apart !!!! : shock:: shock:

t
the end 28.07.21

Everyone is cool, but "Uncle" Snake is the coolest. : crazy:

M
Mikki69 28.07.21

Dante)

Y
YO_360 28.07.21

for me riddick and the master chief

O
OkaRin 28.07.21

Hmmm ... In my opinion, Dante and Snake ^^ ... Well, also the master chief is niche like that :). : twisted:

d
doom4ik 28.07.21

Riddick Cool Touches: fight:

B
BlackSilver 28.07.21

If a snake, then from MGS 1 - in the second he is already a little different, and in the fourth he is completely star-perchig :) Our choice is Bald Chort 47

C
CyHDyK 28.07.21

[quote name = "* Olessia *"] Gordon Freeman is a bespectacled physicist, single-handedly, the special forces and aliens are bringing down the same cool: fight:
The dude has a rich past: the explosion of a secret complex, the overthrow of the dictator ... there will still be toli:) [/ quote ]

Gordon Freeman is a loser, he can't even talk.

B
BlackSilver 28.07.21

[quote name = "CyHDyK"] [quote name = "* Olessia *"] Gordon Freeman is a bespectacled physicist, single-handedly, the special forces and aliens are bringing down the same cool: fight:
The dude has a rich past: the explosion of a secret complex, the overthrow of the dictator ... roofing felts will still be :) [/ quote]

Gordon Freeman is a loser, he does not even know how to talk. [/ quote]

He does not speak, he does. And he does it conscientiously. : razz: