3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha @ FOX 28.07.21 11:32 pm

Coolest character from games

I know there is such a topic, but many people asked to do a survey to find out by rating who is the coolest character of all games for all platforms.
Since they are not going to do a survey in that topic, I do it separately.

I ask you to write here only the characters you need to add. (And in turn, the moderators will add) This topic was created by [b] Only [/ b] in order to find out who is the most dear to the hearts of gamers. : wink:

[color = red] Lead hot discussions [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 381914 & sid = 01f04c2b5a57428ca513dfd017f1c2dd] HERE [/ url] [/ color]

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

The answers are not endless. One or two left. Hurry up to vote !!! : wink:
124 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

[quote name = "WestWooD"] are sweating like a rug in the corridor, especially Freeman. What can you say about Freeman? but? nothing. for we did not see him, we did not hear him. people who are fond of Freeman simply build themselves a house of sand under the name of Gordon, although he is not even in the game 0 _- [/ quote]
: agree:

H
Helen_the_Ripper 28.07.21

Definitely 47 and Sam Fisher ...

A
ACE 28.07.21

And where is Raz's poll? :?
Voted for Lara.

C
ChDV 28.07.21

True, it's a pity there is no Serious (Cool) Sam.

O
Olex 28.07.21

Voted for Dante, he is not afraid of braids, but what movements he does ...: mrgreen:
Although Snake is also cool :)

S
Sultan 28.07.21

There is no cooler Lara !!! : razz:

S
Sasha @ FOX 28.07.21

Everything is Snake Leader, sadly ...: cry:: cry:: sad:

We give him the title "THE COOLEST CHARACTER FROM GAMEMAGUE GAMES" !!!!!!! : flowers:: flowers:: encore
:: beer:
Congratulations, Snake.

F
Fudo 28.07.21

Voted for Snake, but what a poll without Sephiroth, damn good!

o
old_osam 28.07.21

It is necessary to add the Persians from FF, Dino, re, w, the quest of breaking the sword, full trotel and Onimusha, and where is Raiden in MGS4 ...

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

[quote name = "Fudo"] Voted for Snake, but what a poll without Sephiroth, damn it! [/ quote]
He was subdivided as a villain.
And all are purely pious, although Snake is not such an angel.

C
Crimson moon 28.07.21

I don't care who wins, but I liked Riddick the most. IMHO the most chorismatic of all ... :)

A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

Well, who's definitely not cool, it's Lucas ...

o
ok 28.07.21

yes Lucas is a rag, but as soon as he glued the fins became Neo

R
Reggie 28.07.21

Caleb Cabal, Duke, Leon Scott Kennedy!

F
Fudo 28.07.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], the poll in my opinion is "the coolest", not the "most positive"
PS. It would be better to put Sephiroth instead of Cloud, as a representative of FF

F
FISNEO 28.07.21

I know almost everyone on the list, by any of the coolest Master Chiv and Dante. The rest can be the strongest, the most camouflage, etc., But the coolest Chief and Dante, FACT: fight: :-D

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

[b] Fudo [/ b], I put the same choice completely understandable
then Bareth was chosen, and Cloud drool almost the entire game
Sephiroth is generally a legend

B
BlackNessSan 28.07.21

Master chief: fight:

C
Crimson moon 28.07.21

And who is the king of the cosmos? Where is he from? He was even voted for once ...: |

Offtopic:
[b] BlackNessSan [/ b], you have a horror of what is being done in your signature (208kb: shocked :), I advise you to remove it until the modders have seen it ...

A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

[b] Konrad [/ b], kind of from katamary damacy, isn't it?