3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha @ FOX 28.07.21 11:32 pm

Coolest character from games

I know there is such a topic, but many people asked to do a survey to find out by rating who is the coolest character of all games for all platforms.
Since they are not going to do a survey in that topic, I do it separately.

I ask you to write here only the characters you need to add. (And in turn, the moderators will add) This topic was created by [b] Only [/ b] in order to find out who is the most dear to the hearts of gamers. : wink:

[color = red] Lead hot discussions [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 381914 & sid = 01f04c2b5a57428ca513dfd017f1c2dd] HERE [/ url] [/ color]

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 1 minute 22 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

The answers are not endless. One or two left. Hurry up to vote !!! : wink:
124 Comments
Sort by:
* Olessia * 28.07.21

[b] CyHDyK [/ b], Gordon Freeman is not engaged in verbiage, this is not an operetta console superman with an indefinite orientation, he is a scientist and does not throw words to the wind, but is engaged in business: fight:

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

... boring with another word: wink:

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[b] nTrophy [/ b], but not ... boring people usually bother, as in that ancdote:
Wife:
-well, take out the tree .. well, take out the tree.
Husband:
- don’t nudi, let the May Day demonstration watch.

Y
YO_360 28.07.21

gordon is just a batan: lol: by the end of his life he knew all the laws of physics and not a single woman: lol: by the
way about women why Kasumi is not, this is also a hero: mrgreen:

n
nTrophy 28.07.21

[quote name = "YO_360"] gordon is just a batan: lol: by the end of his life he knew all the laws of physics and not a single woman: lol: [/ quote]
well, I'm about this :)

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

[b] nTrophy [/ b], [b] YO_360 [/ b], you do not understand anything in psychology, Gordon is a faceless charm, players (some) personify themselves with such heroes. therefore, by saying that gordon is a goof you are scaring the person who personified himself with him: mrgreen:

ps the coolest hero - I, I have the power to turn off whole worlds in one move ... RESPECT MY POWER ©
:-D

Y
YO_360 28.07.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], you destroy the whole toilet world with your own, you understand. Here it is your true power
: -D you still destroy food from stolen refrigerators: -D but this is already your undocumented feature

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

[b] YO_360 [/ b], in general I was talking about the "turn" button on the console: wink: :-D

Y
YO_360 28.07.21

[b] Fat Ninja [/ b], and I have it on the pad: P

F
Fat ninja 28.07.21

me too: razz:

a
aki 28.07.21

Snake definitely !!! Look at him in MGS2 and MGS4 ...

It would also be worth adding Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield from Resident ...
Leon is very cool in the 4th part ....

But SNAKE is the coolest !!!!!!!!!! : fight:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 10 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

It would also be worth adding Leon Kennedy and Chris Redfield from Resident ...
Leon is very cool in the 4th part ....

But SNAKE is the coolest !!!!!!!!!! : fight:

S
Sasha @ FOX 28.07.21

: shocked:: shocked:
Uzh0s !!!!
Gordy, poor Gordon is being wronged! : evil:
This is not good! : sad:
Gordon rulezzzzzz and 4ver !!! : fight:

B
BlackSilver 28.07.21

SNAKE is the coolest !!!!!!!!!! : fight: [/ quote]

Snake in the second part is hard to see, in the main. Raiden. And when you can see him, he only does what bothers - I'm a real snake, solidus abmanschik !!! I didn’t kill Twaigo atza !!! I muffled you not out of malice, but in the name of the plan !!! :-D

In the fourth part, he is a retired ...

S
Spriggan 28.07.21

Dante (DMK)
Vincent Valentine (FF7)
Raiden (MGS)

N
Na1l 28.07.21

People, what have Alix forgotten?

o
ok 28.07.21

[b] Na1l [/ b], alix does not even pull against turtles :-D

A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

But what about Tidus and Auron? And of course, Lulu, Rikku, Yuna, Wakka and Kimari? They were undeservedly forgotten! :)

o
ok 28.07.21

[b] Alchemiss [/ b], they are not cool, but human, well, maybe Auron stands out from this company

A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

[b] oleg klopov [/ b], yeah, Auron is cool unreal ... Although Lulu is also cool in places!

W
WestWooD 28.07.21

It was not too lazy to register to write in this thread and vote for ...
how strange ... for the Snake!
All the rest (well, except for turtles, 47th and ChousenVan'a) are just lying around sweating a rug in the corridor, especially Freeman. What can you say about Freeman? but? nothing. for we did not see him, we did not hear him. people who are fond of Freeman simply build themselves a house of sand under the name of Gordon, although he is not even in the game 0_-