3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21 11:43 pm

What are you going to buy for PC this year?

Well, we must admit, given the fact that 90% of the hammock pumps games, I am sure that among them there will be at least a couple of percent of those who sometimes make exceptions and buy the very games that are worth their money
So, who will buy what from the outgoing games this year , boxed versions and digital distribution are also taken into account
So write who will buy what and in what form, when and why

, for example, I will definitely buy the Second Grandfather Space closer to summer, the last NSF, Dragon Edge 2 and everything in DVD boxes
. in DVD boxing and of course Duke Nyukema Foreva, and I will try to find him in the most expensive variation. Well, for a snack Assassian, when he comes out, well, and his in Jewel

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 37 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Oh yes, I forgot about Portal 2, because I have almost all the games from Velv, except for the first CL and special stages to them, everything else from CL2 onwards is there, as well as CS 1.6 with Sourses.
Games from Vavl can't be shit in absentia
87 Comments
Sort by:
V
VYA 28.07.21

The Witcher, if he doesn't look at the console.

S
Sangheli 28.07.21

portal 2 think

y
yahoo 28.07.21

: sarcasm:

A
AeZaKmI 28.07.21

Damn, and Shogun 2 is a very worthy continuation of Rome, he did not regret 400 rubles. The only thing is, where were the diplomats of the men taken?
Next in line will be Portal 2, Cataclysm, Fable 3, Arkham City, Diablo 3 mb and something else. I will lock Kruzis 2 without remorse if the maximum speed is below 30 fps. If not, then there will be remorse even.

I also think Deus Ex: Health Regeneration and ME3 go to pitch.

S
SoulGrabber 28.07.21

Diablo-Starcraft (if they come out) and some thread of junk from the Steam sale, which I won't even play: gigi:

A
AlexRG 28.07.21

[b] Duke Nukem Forever [/ b] - pathetic
[b] Deus Ex: Human Revolution [/ b]

Here is a site about Deus Ex imp
[url = http: //www.sarifindustries.com/en/] http: // www.sarifindustries.com/en/ [/url]

And I will wait for 2012 and mark the purchase of [b] Metal Gear Solid Rising [/ b] (possibly for PS3)

V
Vaganovich 28.07.21

If for a PC, then I will not download anything, but I would buy a beautiful edition of Amnesia.

W
Wolver 28.07.21

[quote name = "AeZaKmI"] Damn, and Shogun 2 is a very worthy continuation of Rome, he did not regret 400 rubles. The only thing is, where were the diplomats of the men taken?
Next in line will be Portal 2, Cataclysm, Fable 3, Arkham City, Diablo 3 mb and something else. I will lock Kruzis 2 without remorse if the maximum speed is below 30 fps. If not, then there will be remorse even.

I also think Deus Ex: Health Regeneration and ME3 go to pitch. [/ Quote]

First go to the army, by the way, these games will just fall in price when you return.

V
Vaganovich 28.07.21

Ummm ... how does the army feel about what he's going to buy on a PC?
or can she somehow influence his decision?
maybe I missed something.
Would definitely buy a remake of System Shock 2.

P
PITOS 28.07.21

:-D Nothing, nothing to play on it: trollface:

X
Xenosag 28.07.21

[quote name = "PITOS"] Nothing, there is nothing to play on it [/ quote] It
's a pity that there is no Kilidi among the PC-Schnicks, otherwise I would quickly throw a bunch of exes on you, without forgetting a single arcade: trollface:

F
Forwin 28.07.21

[quote] What are you going to buy on PC this year? [/ quote]
Crysis 2, The Elder Scrolls 5 Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Batman Arkham City, Deus Ex Human Revolution, Mass Effect 3, Max Payne 3 (if not will postpone), Diablo 3 (if this year), so far, although many more will be announced during this time. How it comes out there and we'll see. The Witcher 2 Assassins of Kings I do not know to take or not, there is also Rage, Portal 2. Consoles only exes as usual.

v
voin_pobeditel 28.07.21

[quote name = "Xenosag"] [quote name = "PITOS"] Nothing, there is nothing to play on it [/ quote] It
's a pity that there is no Kilidi among PC-Schnicks, otherwise I would quickly throw a bunch of exes to you, not forgetting while not a single arcade: trollface: [/ quote]
no Kilidi are needed when there is such a wonderful web: trollface:

[url = http: //www.pcgamingfan.com/] http://www.pcgamingfan.com/ [ / url]

A
AeZaKmI 28.07.21

[offtopic] [quote name = "Wolver"]
Go to the army first, by the way, these games will just fall in price when you return. [/ quote]
Why all this? [/ offtopic]

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

on pc- :-D on pc i don't play: trollface:

C
CronuS 28.07.21

BRINK, Battlefield 3, Homefront, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and more

D
Darkiti 28.07.21

The Witcher 2 (Possibly), Battlefield 3, Diablo 3

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

Toko jerks play on pc

S
SScream 28.07.21

The Witcher, if not released on consoles and Diablo 3.

R
Richy 28.07.21

wanted to write "only HL2 Episode 3" but thought it would probably be on consoles. So Diablo 3, if it's definitely PC-only. I will not play The Witcher, because for now it is only on PC.