3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21 11:43 pm

What are you going to buy for PC this year?

Well, we must admit, given the fact that 90% of the hammock pumps games, I am sure that among them there will be at least a couple of percent of those who sometimes make exceptions and buy the very games that are worth their money
So, who will buy what from the outgoing games this year , boxed versions and digital distribution are also taken into account
So write who will buy what and in what form, when and why

, for example, I will definitely buy the Second Grandfather Space closer to summer, the last NSF, Dragon Edge 2 and everything in DVD boxes
. in DVD boxing and of course Duke Nyukema Foreva, and I will try to find him in the most expensive variation. Well, for a snack Assassian, when he comes out, well, and his in Jewel

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 37 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Oh yes, I forgot about Portal 2, because I have almost all the games from Velv, except for the first CL and special stages to them, everything else from CL2 onwards is there, as well as CS 1.6 with Sourses.
Games from Vavl can't be shit in absentia
87 Comments
Sort by:
X
Xopek 28.07.21

All for which there will be discounts in Steam : men:

V
Valtron 28.07.21

Oops, the pc of the game : icon_confused:. Well, no, there are PC games here too)

On Wednesday I buy dark souls (we will start selling 5 of them), on October 25 I buy a book halo karen travis, mario kart and mario land for three de es, in early November halo aniverseri + standard pc set: code, battle 3, batman, rage, la noir. Modified on October 3rd, 2011 by Valtron

M
Mangiacapra 28.07.21

TES V Skyrim, Batman AC will definitely take, Rage I think to take or not. That's all for now.

d
deadman878 28.07.21

Battlefield3!

S
SuperAsdasd 28.07.21

I have already paid for the battle, then I will take MV3 and possibly Seints Row 3 for coop

d
dozensnake 28.07.21

mb old republic, but not sure yet

T
Tinkino 28.07.21

COD: MW3 and Sonic Generations and bf3 already bought