3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abdawoz 28.07.21 11:45 pm

games of the 21st century why are they so stupid?

played red alert on 1 Sonya, the game at first did not like (then the strategy was a novelty for me) now I understood better no: banghead:
50 Comments
Sort by:
a
abdawoz 28.07.21

Timsonic
gta-shit and has always been a
menhant played in 1 and 2 1st-norm 2nd-shit
but at the expense of fighting games who said they are dying out? they became extinct back in 2005

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

because of people like you, the strategies have become what they have become,
but for you the fact that the games for you are now done is more correct, not quite for you, the more players the more bobla is hovering over the game when it comes down

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote name = "abdawoz"] they died out back in 2005 [/ quote]
A serious statement ...

[b] Timsonic [/ b], Street Fisherman rules, we called him that in childhood (probably many called him that)! Somehow one knowledgeable person came to us and decided to explain that Street Fisher is not right, but Street Fichter is correct !!!

T
Timsonic 28.07.21

[b] abdawoz [/ b],
Offhand - in 2005, T5 and CK3 were released on consoles: lovebeer:

[b] Azzy [/ b],
Street Fighter - that's what we called exactly, I remember: trollface:

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

Timsonic Imagine I know Leslie why I say

y
yahoo 28.07.21

pusho: trollface:

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

most likely they can (someone can love someone). do not want of course do not want why when everyone is satisfied with what is

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 39 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

yahoo
whatoooo? ????? speak plainly, with a feeling, a distortion :-D

S
Spartanec 28.07.21

[b] abdawoz [/ b], you confused, it was stupid games in the 20th century, and now they are smart and interesting.

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

Spartanec everything is clear about thee!

G
Guest 28.07.21

[Quote] games of the 21st century why are they so stupid? [/ quote]
Patamushta nefig to chop shit.

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

killidi
don't you gofno tof znaf?

M
Momentum 28.07.21

[b] abdawoz [/ b], predicting your imminent ban, 21st century player: facepalm:

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

because I am not a sucker because I choose games myself because I pay attention to how stupid it is and how much crap is in it ?? : trollface:

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 11 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

or because I'm telling the truth ??

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 1 minute 21 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

and just not a ban but a banana :-D :-D

M
Momentum 28.07.21

[quote name = "abdawoz"] because I'm not a sucker because I choose games myself because I notice how stupid it is and how much crap is in it ?? [/ quote]
no

[quote name = "abdawoz"] or because I say truth ?? [/ quote]
warmer

G
Guest 28.07.21

[b] abdawoz [/ b], Portal, Amnesia, Alan Wake, TWEWY, Braid, Limbo, for example. Not?

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

in general, both are not warmer but at the point

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 2 minutes 8 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

Portal, Amnesia, Alan Wake, TWEWY, Braid, Limbo it’s not esf gofno then and everything is clear: gigi:

G
Guest 28.07.21

[b] abdawoz [/ b],
[quote] Portal, Amnesia, Alan Wake, TWEWY, Braid, Limbo this is not a potfoy if it’s gofno then and everything is clear [/ quote]
Fat, thick, high in calories. OK.

a
abdawoz 28.07.21

not OK but OOOOK

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[quote name = "abdawoz"] or because I'm telling the truth ?? [/ quote]
Well, the truth or not is another conversation. Ban, or rather 3 for a flood, you can quite get it ... created 3 identical topics in order to say that everything is bad and we are all fools here (I’m conditionally). One topic would be enough, if it was so unbearable. Create a topic at the beginning of which there are only a couple of lines about that "everything is bad", it is not very good, If you really want to "open everyone's eyes", then write specifically what you don't like, why it is worse now than it was before it was better, with specific examples .d.

And now everyone will create on a separate topic for their own 2-3 words, it will not be a forum but a trash.

I warn you (for now verbally), one more such topic and I will give out for all these in advance (3 pre = ban 2 weeks), but I will not close them yet (in general, I would have combined all 3 topics, but I am from a mobile phone and I still cannot do it).

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 2 minutes 11 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

[b] abdawoz [/ b], and apparently you're unfamiliar with the forum rules. Check out faq.php? Mode = rules otherwise you really won't stay here with such a style of communication.

A
Azzy 28.07.21

[offtopic] [b] abdawoz [/ b], it is very difficult to read what you write, you at least put commas. [/ offtopic]