3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abdawoz 28.07.21 11:45 pm

games of the 21st century why are they so stupid?

played red alert on 1 Sonya, the game at first did not like (then the strategy was a novelty for me) now I understood better no: banghead:
50 Comments
Sort by:
a
abdawoz 28.07.21

Azzy
you want examples look there are fighting games and so the themes are not the same if my themes are the same then there are the same themes at least 50 to 50
and if you can’t write the truth, I don’t need it, you can throw suicide, I won’t do it !!!!!

[size = 85] [color = green] Added after 15 minutes 39 seconds: [/ color] [/ size]

got acquainted there it is not written that I have no right to create themes (and there are no restrictions too) !!!

W
Whittlesey 28.07.21

WH40k: DoW (not dov2) remains the most in the genre of classic rts, because no one has done it yet in terms of innovation, variety and complexity of gameplay. And so, for an amateur, there is a bunch of everything that fits the definition of "strategies": total wares, civs, homeworld, manowar, perimeter, koh, etc ...

A
Azzy 28.07.21

combined all 3 topics.

[b] abdawoz [/ b],
[quote name = "Forbidden"]
2.6 Post messages that do not carry a semantic load - a flood. Flooding also equates to:

- recurring topics. Before creating a new topic, please use the forum search. The moderator reserves the right to delete a similar topic, close it, or merge it with an existing one;

- [b] topics with an unclear / incorrectly worded title. [/ b] This includes: topics that do not correspond to the forum section, meaningless names, [u] vague questions [/ u], incomprehensible abbreviations, abuse of capital letters, etc. The moderator reserves the right to change the name, delete a similar topic, close it, or move it to a more appropriate section; [/ quote]

S
SUPER_ROBOT 28.07.21

[quote] games of the 21st century why are they so stupid? [/ quote] Because we are too smart.

F
FELEXX 28.07.21

[Quote] games of the 21st century why are they so stupid? [/ quote]

I will answer on the topic. I'll try briefly.

They are stupid because the main sales markets are USA and Europe. It is the interests of buyers from the USA and Europe that are most paid attention to when developing games. Take the same MW -
some shots and explosions. Everything blows up regardless of whether it can take off. or not. Publishers sell one series of games and do not want to change anything. they are afraid of losing their funds invested in development. Moreover, each series of games has its own audience that will always buy the coveted disc with the game. So why change something if you can cut the loot without fear?

That is why they are stupid. If the games are mainstream, the situation may change for the better. But so far I do not see the prerequisites for change.

Ps The only thing that impresses is Heavy Rain!
Pss is also impressive in terms of homosexuals)))) (Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age 2)

N
Nort 28.07.21

Well, probably homosexuals are a new target audience =)
And what used to be hard gamers then kozual gamers are now generally family games (gamers) and then gay gamers: mrgreen:

PS I'm not a homophobe: trollface:

r
robot_icecream 28.07.21

Oh, exactly, the main market should be Raska, because we are all ardent haters of post-fires and explosions here. I hasten to educate you, it's not about the audience, but rather about the genre. Don't like it, play other games, we don't have many fans of the same code? And in general, roughly speaking, games are made for Japan and the rest of the world, even without much difference between the United States and Europe.

And about the Heavy Rhine, it's lol. Where everyone finds a smart game, I don't understand, solid: facepalm:

R
Rebial 28.07.21

Necroposters are fucking ...

V
Vaganovich 28.07.21

[quote name = '' timestamp = '1302107356' post = '2102229']
[quote] 21st century games why are they so stupid? [/ quote] Because we're too smart.
[/ quote]
and here are the tyutyuteshchki, all this is not true.
Code comes out and is sold in large editions, amnesia comes out and somehow on the sidelines (but the game is cool). And why?
Right. (he answered his own question, do you mind, yes?) Because we, the players, ourselves want this, giving our money for stupid games. The people are dull and ready to take their own kind. What do you think if you yourself would like to make money on the games, but that's byYada. Code already bought 10 pieces from the counter, and Amnesia lies lying down. You’ll think that you’ll sell any Amnesia here, you won’t be shoveling money from it.

R
Rebial 28.07.21

The shovels began to be sold on a profitable installment plan, or what?