3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21 11:50 pm

The coolest graphics game on PS 2

Who has any opinions on this? I'm sure that the coolest game on PS2 in terms of graph is of course Black! Better it is not, but what are your opinions? Black squeezes out the last juices from ps2, sometimes even slows down, but quite a bit, but what a beauty!
122 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strange 28.07.21

On the topic - God Of War, MGS3, RE4. And of course the latest fighting games from Namkovo. Black? - well, I don’t know GoW is much more beautiful. For Black, on closer inspection, looks just super shabby ... especially if you gamble through the tuner or on a TV set for $ 2000, when, again, GoV looks like candy on them ...

o
ok 28.07.21

All have already been named - RE4, GOW, MGS3, Tekken 5, Gran Turismo 4

o
opposer 28.07.21

MGS3

CX3
PE4
SOTK

R
Reggie 28.07.21

ICO, Killer 7
: love:

S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21

Che I also want to tell you: probably all the same, Silent Hill 3 should be attributed to the most beautiful games on ps2. Who disagrees - write, explain why you do not agree. By the way, the videos in the game are just great.

T
The Might WandereR 28.07.21

I choose [b] Black / Resident Evil 4 [/ b] for the best graphics, and [b] MGS3 [/ b] for the worst.

o
ok 28.07.21

[b] The Might WandereR [/ b], if Gear is the worst, then what should Wandere 3 belong to? You, of course, excuse me, but all progressive mankind classifies MGU as the cream of the platform, apparently you have a problem with your eyesight. Just don’t shove crazy screenshots

O
Observer 28.07.21

[b] The Might WandereR [/ b], As for MGS3, you really turned down something. In my opinion, it's no worse than the same RE4.

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

[b] Feed [/ b], Grandia 2 graphics may not be super, but IMHO the game is cool: mrgreen:

R
Reggie 28.07.21

[quote name = "Feed"] Best graphics in Killer 7? The joke was a success. [/ Quote]

I'm not talking about manufacturability, but about the essence and perception .. energy.

C
CyHDyK 28.07.21

[quote name = "Reggie"] [quote name = "Feed"] Best graphics in Killer 7? The joke was a success. [/ Quote]

I'm not talking about manufacturability, but for the essence and perception ..
energy . [/ Quote] manufacturability there is at the level)

C
CyHDyK 28.07.21

[quote name = "Feed"] [quote name = "Reggie"] [quote name = "Feed"] Best graphics in Killer 7? The joke was a success. [/ Quote]

I'm not talking about manufacturability, but for the essence and perception .. energy. [/ Quote]

Well, here the topic is not about energy, about [b] the best [/ b] graphics. For energy in Katamari Damacy play stomp. [/ Quote]
You will know the quality of the graphics is not measured in the number of polygons.

R
Reggie 28.07.21

[quote name = "Feed"] [quote name = "Reggie"] [quote name = "Feed"] Best graphics in Killer 7? The joke was a success. [/ Quote]

I'm not talking about manufacturability, but for the essence and perception .. energy. [/ Quote]

Well, here the topic is not about energy, about [b] the best [/ b] graphics. Play for the energy in Katamari Damacy. [/

Quote ] stomp your PC yourself, and play your graphics, textures, shaders and so on. Even the concept of "best" you have is quantitative, not qualitative. Is it possible that Uncle Vasya is out of the gateway, having prayed for muru from, for example, thousands of flowers, BETTER and more ingenious than Roerich ?!

S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21

[b] Reggie wrote: [/ b] "stomp your PC yourself, and play with your graphics, textures, shaders and so on. Even the concept of" the best "you have is quantitative, not qualitative."

[b] Means firstly: [/ b] I created a theme to reveal the game with the best graphics on ps2. There are enough topics about gameplay, energy and other emotional factors of games. Go and argue there about the essence, perception and other quality of games. It's purely about the quality of the graphics.
[b] And secondly: [/ b] why do you think that beautiful graphics in the game play a small role in what you send on a person's computer? Yes, gameplay comes first, but graphics play a huge role. Otherwise, why do people want to buy PS3? Is it because of the awesome graphics? Yes, there will be new games, but in my opinion 8 nuclear percent was not created for the gameplay and perception of the game, but precisely because of her majesty GRAPHICS. So let's communicate objectively, ok? And then I'm tired of this bazaar, they say, the graphics do not play any role, and then such a smart guy who yells, goes and argues on the forums which hardware prefix is ​​more powerful: Coffin, PS2 or Cube. That's just why this is all, because recently I shouted that graphics are not the main thing, but here it studies the frequency of the processor, the amount of memory and other indicators of the consoles. And there are a lot of such shitty guys. And if the graphics are really not the main thing for you - go play Dandy. You mean and 8 bits is enough.

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

[Quote]
I created a topic to reveal the game with the best graphics on ps2.
[/ quote]
don't touch my aha :-D
he meant that the main thing is what polygons and shraders are pushed to

S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21

[b] Lucy: [/ b] polygons and shaders are used only for one thing - to improve the quality of graphics. And the more the better.

C
CyHDyK 28.07.21

[quote name = "Serezhik"] [b] Lucy: [/ b] polygons and shaders are allowed only for one thing - to improve the quality of graphics. And the more the better. [/ Quote]
stupidity.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

nonsense, shaders don't mean cool graphics, shaders are bullshit

S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21

[b] gravemaker: [/ b] study student. Shaders are one of the main components of modern cool graphics. And all vidyahs are built today on the support of certain versions of shaders. Without the graph shaders, it would be much worse. DOOM 3, Far Kray and other beautiful graphically games are built on shaders of various versions. So do not nada la-la here.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

what do your shaders do? add unreal shine? thanks i don't need it