3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21 11:50 pm

The coolest graphics game on PS 2

Who has any opinions on this? I'm sure that the coolest game on PS2 in terms of graph is of course Black! Better it is not, but what are your opinions? Black squeezes out the last juices from ps2, sometimes even slows down, but quite a bit, but what a beauty!
122 Comments
Sort by:
S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21

Well, if shaders just add shine, then just LOL. I don’t read your posts anymore.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

thanks, that's what I wanted

S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21

I have a big request to the forum participants: to clarify the relation of shaders to the graph quality. He doesn’t seem to believe me, try again. I think I'm 100% right. Who else has any opinions? I just do not like to read insanity, which is also known in children's kindergarten.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

Do you know what is the main thing in graphics? Realism, so that everything looks close to reality, shaders do not contribute to this in any way, water in life is still voluminous and not shader: wink:

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

[quote]
water in life is all the same volumetric and not shader
[/ quote]
I would say the water is wet

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

but butter, but we are not talking about that,
and shaders will not add moisture to your water: D :-D

S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21

Well, it’s just shaders that play a major role in the realistic and beautiful graphics. Because shaders are shader computations that support and implement all modern views. And all modern games are built on them.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

blablabla are
built on shaders, oh, how powerfully wrapped up
enough nonsense to carry: wink:

S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21

You are talking nonsense and I graduated from the institute on the computer. I went through technologies and graphics and I know what it is eaten with. And you go learn.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

and I, as a gamer from birth, tell you that polygons and shaders are bullshit, they are certainly pleasant, but they do not decide anything by a big score

B
Burrito 28.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b] sounds like a diagnosis.

A
Aziphov 28.07.21

I'm ashamed, but I wanted to take boxing because of the beautiful ... (damn, I forgot again. What happened to my memory ??: sad :) girls (graphics) who turned into everyone.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

the only game for which you can fork out for boxing is undoubtedly the new Fabl

D
Dope 28.07.21

[Quote]
and I as a gamer tell you from birth that polygons and shaders are bullshit
[/ quote]
Excuse me, but clinic.

For example, using SM 3.0 it is much easier to implement HDR, which in my opinion makes games more realistic.
About polygons, this is finally a frame, let's play Doom 1 and the old Duke, what for us Crisis, Anrial new.

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

nafig, honest,
but xdr is not realistic at all, at all

D
Dope 28.07.21

[Quote]
nafig, honest
[/ quote]
Didn't you judge in the topic about DR games on graphics ... :-D :-D :-D

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

as I want and I judge

F
Funtic 28.07.21

[b] gravemaker: [/ b] that you have at least a stake on your head, and you for yours. Well, take away shaders, polygons and other bells and whistles from a modern game and the game will look like DUM1. Think objectively. Such garbage is already disgusting here.

R
Reggie 28.07.21

[quote name = "Serezhik"] [b] Reggie wrote (la): [/ b] "stomp on the PC yourself, and play your graphics, textures, shaders and so on. Even the concept of" best "is quantitative, not quality. "

[b] Means firstly: [/ b] I created a theme to reveal the game with the best graphics on ps2. There are enough topics about gameplay, energy and other emotional factors of games. Go and argue there about the essence, perception and other quality of games. It's purely about the quality of the graphics.
[b] And secondly: [/ b] why do you think that beautiful graphics in the game play a small role in what you send on a person's computer? Yes, gameplay comes first, but graphics play a huge role. Otherwise, why do people want to buy PS3? Is it because of the awesome graphics? Yes, there will be new games, but in my opinion 8 nuclear percent was not created for the gameplay and perception of the game, but precisely because of her majesty GRAPHICS. So let's communicate objectively, ok? And then I'm tired of this bazaar, they say, the graphics do not play any role, and then such a smart guy who yells, goes and argues on the forums which hardware prefix is ​​more powerful: Coffin, PS2 or Cube. That's just why this is all, because recently I shouted that graphics are not the main thing, but here it studies the frequency of the processor, the amount of memory and other indicators of the consoles. And there are a lot of such shitty guys. And if the graphics are really not the main thing for you - go play Dandy. You mean and 8 bits are enough. [/ Quote]

not understanding what kind of insults ???? I insulted you, my friend? for me, and for many others, the graphic component of the game is perceived not only by a highly polygonal model, etc., but also from a heap of nuances! and I did not understand something-one tells me to stomp out of here, the other one, go and play the dandy. I do not tell anyone where to go, and what to do. so be kind, you are our guru, be polite.
tied here some kind of "graphics are not important", or "arguing on the forums which prefix is ​​more powerful" .. you, I see a fan of mouths, to the place and not very much. at least until Putin is not good enough, so please be careful

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 9 minutes 14 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Funtic"] [b] gravemaker: [/ b] that you even have a stake on your head, and you for yours. Well, take away shaders, polygons and other bells and whistles from a modern game and the game will look like DUM1. Think objectively. Such garbage is already disgusting here. [/ Quote]

since it's disgusting, don't read this topic, here's a conversation about the fact that not the shaders of the latest version are the main thing in the game, the main thing is the talent of designers and other developers. It can be seen that a good half of the discussing PCs are aborigines . just now all sorts of farkrai will be forgotten, and console masterpieces will go down in history. works of issskussstva AAA, only in the media format. litter for offtopic, but even when there were no all these fancy pieces of iron, the games were perfectly executed graphically. there were no shaders and so on .. direct examples are on consoles.

O
Olex 28.07.21

Games with Cool Graphics (PS2):
Burnout 3 / Revenge
Tekken 5
Fatal Frame III
Final fantasy XII