3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Seryozhyk 28.07.21 11:50 pm

The coolest graphics game on PS 2

Who has any opinions on this? I'm sure that the coolest game on PS2 in terms of graph is of course Black! Better it is not, but what are your opinions? Black squeezes out the last juices from ps2, sometimes even slows down, but quite a bit, but what a beauty!
122 Comments
Sort by:
C
ChDV 28.07.21

Black !!!

a
aladdin 28.07.21

[quote name = "ChDV"] Black !!! [/ quote]
agree!

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

Jak 3 imho: D

L
Leon_666 28.07.21

MGS3, RE: love: 4

M
Molodnyak 28.07.21

MGS3
SotC
Jak 2

D
David_2 28.07.21

the topic has exhausted its own)

I
IS 28.07.21

There are a lot of games with super graphics on PS2, but it seems to me that the best here is .... (drum roll, all the cases) JaK 3. I certainly understand what some friend will say - well, nifiga IS from the oak chtoli fell !. But I have never seen a game anywhere, the developers of which have so masterfully studied the hardware of the platform for which, in fact, this game is being developed. The levels are gigantic. there are no downloads in principle, the textures are of the highest class, the character models are only slightly inferior to MGS3, and everything is like that.
In general, the Oscar goes to Naughty Dog

I
IS 28.07.21

JaK 3 is a classic TPS Shooting Platformer. The game, however, is a bit short in comparison with the second Jack, but interesting to the point.
Storyline tells about two friends - Jack and Dexter who ended up in the desert, met some kind of leader and ... in short, I can't explain. Play JaK2: Renegade, because not knowing the plot of the previous part is very easy to get confused.
And about the game - the game is just awesome. There are a lot of minigames, you can ride in wheelbarrows, upgrade cannons, fly. In short, if you have an extra $ 50, take it you won't regret it

g
gravemaker 28.07.21

or an extra blank for the game: wink:

I
IS 28.07.21

gravemaker, well you can do that

S
Sacred II 28.07.21

dumb question best graphics in multi-plot black game

S
Saddler 28.07.21

Resident Evil 4 and Gran Turismo 4.

o
old_osam 28.07.21

Matrix

B
Beoring 28.07.21

WWE SmackDown vs RAW 2006 Coolest IMHO

e
ezooculteric 28.07.21

[quote name = "Serezhik"] [b] Reggie wrote: [/ b] there are a lot of shitty guys. And if the graphics are really not the main thing for you - go play Dandy. You mean and 8 bits is enough. [/ Quote]

Hey! Don't touch the NES - it's the greatest video game console ever! : D
In the graphics you play, play and get bored, and games from carried are immortal) remember at least Tetris, which was played, is played and will be played!

L
Leon_666 28.07.21

[quote name = "ezooculteric"] [quote name = "Serezhik"] [b] Reggie wrote: [/ b] there are a lot of fucking clever guys. And if the graphics are really not the main thing for you - go play Dandy. You mean and 8 bits is enough. [/ Quote]

Hey! Don't touch the NES - it's the greatest video game console ever! : D
You will play the graphics, play and get bored, but the games are immortal) remember at least Tetris, which has been played, is being played and will be played! [/ Quote]

Everyone has long forgotten about Tetris, now there are DS and PSP. : razz:

A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

[b] Leon_666 [/ b], and there is tetris on ds, and lumines on psp. Tetris will live forever))

h
hukoo 28.07.21

BLAK ??? : razz:, surprised too late ....., but in 2004 a game appeared in which, indeed, the graphics were not "plasticine" ..... in short Project Zero II Crimson Butterfly :), still remains for me the most advanced in this sense. But the scenes from the SHADOWS OF THE WHEELS during the battles are simply impressive, so I want to mention them too: wink:

d
dolphin 28.07.21

For me, this game will always be the shadow of collosus.

E
Eustace 28.07.21

I didn’t like playing black metal, but the coolest graph for me is REZIK4 and by the way the only play on the play2 that I shield with a masterpiece