3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Beloved and respected by 28.07.21 11:50 pm

Games ahead of their time (which the public underestimated)

In my memory, this is probably Kill Switch and Shenmue.
What do you think?
45 Comments
Sort by:
L
Le taon 28.07.21

Robinson's Requiem and its sequel Deuz from the same company. There are still no analogues and the elaboration of the gameplay can be envied.

The game Space Hulk Originals was also ahead of its time (namely 3DO and Saturn versions).

Well, Need For Speed ​​is worth noting. only NFS Porsche Anlishd and Grand Turismo can compare in physics with the first part of NFS, released on 3D.

R
Richy 28.07.21

[b] Le Taon [/ b], NSF is generally a wrong example, since the masses just appreciated the game, this is the best-selling racing series after all. But Porsche Unleashed is really one of the most unsuccessful games in the series in terms of selling games (but I still consider it the best in terms of gameplay and presentation).

t
topsy_kcrets 28.07.21

The last express

R
Russian Lollipop 28.07.21

shenmu is naturally the
most underrated game ever

L
Le taon 28.07.21

[quote name = "Richy"] [b] Le Taon [/ b], NSF is generally a wrong example, because the masses just appreciated the game, this is the best-selling racing series after all. But Porsche Unleashed is really one of the most unsuccessful in terms of sales of games in the series (but I still think the best in gameplay and presentation). [/ Quote]

I'm talking about the NSF 3D version. it is very different from other ports. and by the way, it is considered the truest, but its sales are just a failure.

Porsche Anlishd was also true. Physics there, especially old models, is simply awesome