3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tropic 28.07.21 11:59 pm

Retro

I suggest giving it nostalgia and remembering what we played before.
Old games are forever.
64 Comments
Sort by:
N
NeverM 28.07.21

on dendy it was ninja Gaiden 1-3, Contra & Super Contra, Double Dragon, chip and dale, Adventures Of Dizzy: roll: na Super Nintendo-Donkey Kong Country 2 ... and from the rest of the consoles it was Resident Evil 1, Tekken 3 , Silent Hill, Chrono Cross, Soul Calibur, Crazy taxi 2, Finals and much more ...

C
CJ 28.07.21

On computer:
Doom II
On Dandy:
Chip & Dale
On Shoga:
Sonic 3
On Sonya:
Soul Calibur

D
Di 28.07.21

In this thread, I propose to discuss your favorite games that were released before the appearance of Saturn / PS1 (PC games are also remembered and discussed), that is, the era of MD / SNES and earlier.

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 30 minutes 50 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Oh !!! Thousands of apologies - I was looking carelessly ... I'll be more attentive.
Games that probably remain in my memory forever:

Duck Tales 2 (8-bit toy that amazed me, atmospheric, addicting)

Donkey Kong Country (what graphics (!!!), and the gameplay is also great)

Prince of Persia (blue -black and white dungeons full of mysteries and dangers - it was cool)

Uncharted Waters 2 (I've written it more than once, IMHO, just the best "sea" RPG) I

'll stop at this for now: roll:

* Olessia * 28.07.21

Of those that I remembered and played most often:
On Dandy: Contra, Black Cloak, Tanchiki, Mario, Bomberman, Arcanoid, Clu Clu Land;
GameBoy: Same Contra, Saga (JRPG).
My first PC was already Pentium 130 (sort of) and some of the first games were: Hexen, Dungeon Keeper, Myst and a bunch of his clones, Might & Magic 6, Lords of Magic, I don't remember anymore ...

R
Roa 28.07.21

[b] dandy junior [/ b] I had.
loved [b] duck tales [/ b], [b] darkwing duck [/ b], [b] jungle book [/ b].
in [b] battle city [/ b], [b] chip'n'dale2 [/ b] and some version of [b] turtles [/ b] played together with mom. I don't even know who liked it better.
Oh yes! also [b] Tetris [/ b], where after each level the little men in sundresses danced - in the competition mode of two players!
and [b] shooting games [/ b] with a pistol on ducks, flying saucers ... the

first serious game on a computer that I remember is [b] GEG [/ b] (before that I had mostly puzzles, puzzles and three-dimensional tetris, - I never liked shooters), we played with the whole family :-D I managed to get through the "gagboy" without hysterics alone.

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[quote name = "Roa"] the

first serious computer game I remember was [b] GEG [/ b] (before that I had mostly puzzles, puzzles and 3D Tetris - I never liked shooters ), we played with the whole family :-D I only managed to get through the "gagboy" without hysteria. [/ quote]

heh..I remember this

o
ok 28.07.21

Oh hardcore girls: love:

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

on Dandy contra, turtles ninja 2-3, jackal, metalgear 8), darkwing duck, chip and deil 1-2, ducktales 1-2
on Sega I played in the first jrpg Phantasy star. shining force. shining in darkness, also more Landstalker and light crusader, shadow run, flashback, anotheworld and more rock n roll racing l

A
Alchemiss 28.07.21

O! Flashback I remember, the steering thing was
A in shining force: love: and you can play schaz - masterpieces do not age

S
Sancho 28.07.21

In fact, most of the listed games are still super playable.

I started with BK0010 cheto there :)

I played a lot of things for a very long time. I don't remember the names exactly.
To a greater extent, the Spectrum is stuck in the memory and of course the Amiga, a little bit of Sega. Although a lot of things have gone through me, including the day, Commodore 128, etc.
The thing that left me awake (I can get confused in the names):
Rick Dangerous
Robocop
Last ninja2-3 (This is the game from which I bought the Spectrum) Last ninja had such an atmosphere, mom, don't cry!
Batman
Something about the film about dry law in the United States.
Myth- super plague :)
Exolon- in my opinion it is spelled like that.
I’m afraid if I list everything, I’ll get a tear. :)

M
Metal max 28.07.21

Well, let's go, the list is not complete, I missed something.
Since the days of nes: The first toy I played in my life: Road Fighter (red car - top view, if anyone remembers), then TMNT4 (my first fighting game) and Tom & Jerry (first adventure game), then went Mario, Black Cloak , Duck Tales, Chip and Dale, the remaining parts of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, GOAL3, Silk Worm, Gun-nac (I remember a similar shooter, too, Mlyn also played on the PC) and MK2 also played on the PC.
Sega came with Demolition. With shogi games - Sonic, of course, Contra Hard Corps, WWF Wrestlmania Arcade Game, Mortals, another cool thing like chasing a criminal in a car and you have to "squeeze" him, all kinds of games licensed by Disney - Aladdin, Beauty & Beast, Lion King etc., on Demolition KI, of course, Batman Returns, Donkey Kong 1/2, Mask (cool toy), animanyaki, also caught UMK3 demolished (I liked the demolition edition more), NBA97 and International SuperStar Soccer were remembered from sports sims Deluxe (aka PES in the future). GB was remembered by Wario. Then ZYCH with her Twisted Metal, Tekken and other games. A H64 KI Gold, Golden Eye, Rampage, MKTrilogy. Well, if you also remember the arcade machines - NEO-GEO: Metal Slug 1, Metal Slug X, Fatal Fury and something else on neo. CPS1: Knights of Round, Final Fight more.
Then emulation started ...

D
Di 28.07.21

First Mist. I don’t remember when this toy came out (approximately in the early 90s). But I only met her in '96 (or even '97), and, oddly enough, on 3DO, not on a PC.
But what a revelation it was! You still need to look for a more atmospheric game - great picture, brilliant sound. design ... An excellent plot, riddles and a minimum of characters during the game is a great thing ...
It's a pity that now I can't find it anywhere on my PC ... Can someone help?

R
Retrokun 28.07.21

[b] Ulyaoth [/ b], [url = http: //old-games.ru/game/1440.html] http://old-games.ru/game/1440.html [/ url]

D
Di 28.07.21

[b] Lucy [/ b], yeah, thanks. For some reason, I didn't download it from old games in due time ... hmm ...
In any case, I 'm grateful.

* Olessia * 28.07.21

[quote name = "Ulyaoth"] First Mist. I don’t remember when this toy came out (approximately in the early 90s). But I only met her in '96 (or even '97), and, oddly enough, on 3DO, not on a PC.
But what a revelation it was! You still need to look for a more atmospheric game - great picture, brilliant sound. design ... An excellent plot, riddles and a minimum of characters during the game is a great thing ...
[/ quote]

Ooooh, I remember in the first year I passed some exam, bought a bottle of champagne, came home and sat down at Myst ... what memories: love:

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 3 minutes 7 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "Sancho"]
Robocop
[/ quote]

I also remember, it was a great game.

R
Roa 28.07.21

eh ... and I played the first mist only after the riven. somehow it turned out that I did not know about the existence of the first part> _ <as a result I played when it already became "retro". but nothing. I think I would play normally now ...

[b] Lucy [/ b], cute site. a great way to fill in the blanks: D

D
Di 28.07.21

Recently I played old GB masterpieces (even
black and white):
Donkey Kong Land and
Asterix and Obelix (Obelix)

The first is an excellent independent project, not a crooked port of
Donkey Kong Country with SNES, but a full-fledged part of the series (but the second The "land" on the gameboy was a very simplified graphical version of Donkey Kong Country 2).
Mind-blowing graphics for the very first gameboy, proprietary gameplay "with barrels and two monkeys", as well as in some places just wonderful music. Technically - and in terms of gameplay - one of the best GB projects.

Asterix and Obelix (Obelix) - it seems that this is how it is customary to write the name of this game - it simply surpassed its SNES analogue, practically not inferior in graphics (it really is (!)),
had much more pleasant controls and balanced difficulty throughout the game. As a result, playing the GB version was much more enjoyable. The game was also distinguished by very pleasant music. And the melody from the second level is a fairy tale ...

D
DROTik 28.07.21

Rock`n`Roll racing, Dune2, Cool spot, Sonic, Mortal kombat, road rash, Vectorman, Zero tolerance ... you can't
remember everything :) I remember we even had a small tournament on Rock`n`Roll racing. Sorry I I was in second place, my friend took 1st and Segu won.
There were times ... 8)

q
qdash 28.07.21

Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Duke Nukem 3D, Killer Instinct, Mortal Kombat II, Doom, Twised Metal 2, Contra, Battletoads & Double Dragon, Robocop vs. Terminator, Syndicate, Dune 2, Prince Of Persia, FlashBack, Dungeon Keeper, Carmageddon, WWF Wresltemania: The Arcade Game, System Shock, Syberia, etc.

L
Lain 28.07.21

Chip and Dale.nes
Chip and Dale 2.nes
Black Cloak.nes Turtles.nes
Turtles
Tournament.nes
Terminator 2.nes
Tanks.nes
Super Contra.nes
Motorcycles
Bomberman
Balu.nes
ZELDA.NES
TOMJERRY.NES
ROBOCOP3.NES
MARIO.NES
FELIX.NES- was the most beloved game
ALADIN NES
BATMAN.NES
1DD2.nes
I play all this and slash on the emulator.