3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ACE 29.07.21 12:37 am

POLL - Why do you love Halo?

It's interesting to know why people love Halo in the form of voting. Please do not turn the topic into a fanboy srach whatever [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/za-chto-billiboi-obozhayut-halo-za-chto-soniboi-nenavidyat-halo-vt832028.html] http: // forums.gamemag.ru/za-chto-billib ... 32028.html [/ url]
54 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] ChiefMaster [/ b], I just respect grants, they deliver me very much, by the way, why are there gray grants on the legends?

and jackals are excellent snipers: agree:

C
Chieffy 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], there are gray (black) grants for heroics, these are adepts grants (or something like that). They walk around with fuelgans, such dangerous creatures.

H
Hero 29.07.21

Only because of the universe and the Spartans :)

h
holyass 29.07.21

I don’t like at all, no matter how much I tried to sit down for her, I play for half an hour and cut it out in bewilderment ... and for a long time I think why they love her so much: confused: yes, there is epic, but I don’t want to play

A
Azzy 29.07.21

The music in the game is cool, well, good multiplayer. Voted for Multiplayer.

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] holyass [/ b], not yours.

If about music, then in Halo Vors it is great, semi-electronic ambient background music, enchants: dsfnlkjh: no OST was so beautiful apart from the game itself.

T
Tremere 29.07.21

I'm listening to Halo 1 OST, great: P and no need to say that it is the same for all three parts

f
fatal1ty 29.07.21

For the landscapes, they are very beautiful.: Oops:
Well, for the gameplay ... probably: twisted:

O
Ori 29.07.21

I don't like the game itself, but the music decides there !!

r
rivezico 29.07.21

The gameplay is such gameplay.
+
The design of Halo 3 is amazing. Moreover, the fan grows as the game progresses, that's what I like. Who did not play, he saw little, i.e. he saw nothing. Yes, and such an atmosphere (when you drive cars or tanks through huge open spaces, robots appear from above, there is a fantastic sky, all around canyons, everywhere there are laser cannons, really WAR, under a phenomenal soundtrack ... blunder) you will hardly find anywhere.
But in general, the design of the game, as a representative of Sci-fi, is reference. Ashamed, resistans and others like that.

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], do not believe (c)

r
rivezico 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b], do not care about you (c)

P
PCgamer! 29.07.21

there is no need to love her, shit.

voted for music

r
rivezico 29.07.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], there are still other opinions, besides yours and the wrong one. write IMHO.

J
Just enno 29.07.21

for PR and HYIP there is
no more for that: twisted:

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] PCgamer! [/ b], topic - what you love for, and not about opsyration, the section was mistaken

P
PCgamer! 29.07.21

[b] Tremere [/ b],

read my post more carefully. ^^

I "love" her for her music 8)

r
rivezico 29.07.21

who does not like, create a topic "what you hate for" and write negative there

T
Tremere 29.07.21

[b] RiveZico [/ b], this topic already exists, you know where

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 6 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[b] RiveZico [/ b] , so why exactly did you love the game now? only honest

C
Crimson moon 29.07.21

Anyone who thinks that halo is shit, I propose to vote "for music"! : fds :: gfs: