3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalk_er 29.07.21 12:49 am

Games that have made a difference in your Life.

Write here games that have changed at least a little bit your life: D

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 4 minutes 25 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

PS: just write why and how it happened, not just list everything in a row, well, at least leave some comment
90 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cart_Man 29.07.21

[b] Stalk_er [/ b], well, I've already done it ...
If it hadn't been for AITD, I would have been white and fluffy right now: lol:

q
qdash 29.07.21

[quote] Might & Magic 6 - I gave this game the entire 3rd year, because of it I have a three in grammar theory in my diploma and in my heart love forever for RPG [/ quote]

It's very nice to hear that M&M is not forgotten. Especially nice when it comes to the great 6th part ... Eh ... :)

T
Toonique 29.07.21

Oddly enough, Marc Eco's Getting Up. After that I started to draw a bit, then I took up parkour. As a result, I give all my free time to parkour. Well, sometimes I'll draw a four-thread.

T
The REAL 29.07.21

Silent Hill 2, brought back the desire to play games at all, which had not been there for several years.

R
Reggie 29.07.21

[b] The REAL [/ b], solidarity. Heal 2 turned my life upside down altogether, giving a new vector and impulse. And Killer 7 finished it off, along with the ICO.

I want to add that all 3 of the above games are not ... they are something more, much more.

X
Xapgpok 29.07.21

Perhaps the most influential influence on my life is [b] The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind [/ b]. I don’t remember how long I played it, I don’t remember when it was, and what I did in my free time ... I have many masterpieces under my belt, but this game has a special place in my memory. Is this game a game? this word is not very suitable here - it showed that it is possible to create a huge living and free world, while everyone else proves the opposite.

R
Revоlvеr_Осelot_ban16 29.07.21

There is such a game, even two - the Fallout Series. I remember that I didn’t come off for almost a month ... By far the most ingenious game of all.
These are not done on consoles. :) I
'm waiting for the third, but not really, maybe they will do something sensible.

d
dburt 29.07.21

The wonderful game Planescape: Torment radically changed my life, in which I started playing exactly before the summer session in my 3rd year, as a result of which I successfully slept through my coursework and failed one exam. This led to the fact that I lost my scholarship for six months and my girlfriend left me, because I did not have enough savings for a birthday present, I walked in torn sneakers and periodically began to twitch my eyes. To unwind, my friends and I went to the beach. On the way, it turned out that the father of a friend of my friend is not the last person in a large company and they have a vacancy in my future specialty. Word for word and next. week I go for an interview and get a prestigious high-paying job. Oh yes, that day on the beach I met my future wife.

PS I retaken my exams and courses in autumn.

K
Kommunist 29.07.21

MGS2 - it was after her that he became interested in consoles.

b
boban N1 29.07.21

STALKEr demo

g
gravemaker 29.07.21

Final Fantasy
Dark Chronicle

and those who changed my life are essna
lemingi
commander kin :)

K
K ' 29.07.21

Tic-tac-toe ... Super game! I even found a couple of bonus levels.

m
max-max 29.07.21

K 'vresh there are no bonus levels there! "How many years I have been playing the
post about the mafia and the Shenma, apparently the author really lived in Japan in the 80s and in America in the 30s lol: mrgreen:

m
max.spd 29.07.21

SHENMUE

G
GM 29.07.21

For the first time I hooked up with PE3, then I began to seriously play on consoles!

w
wish 29.07.21

Karate International, River Raid, Montezuma. My 26-year-old gaming history began with them.

l
lonely_soul 29.07.21

Princess Maker 2 - imbued with the idea of ​​life time.

K
KKK 29.07.21

Mummy on (BK) it all started with her, I remember in the informatics lesson ...
Tekken3 the girl threw me, but before that I scored on her, for 16 days, Nina you are not good enough! : gigi:

A
Alf * 29.07.21

SHENMUE: sad:

A
Anakin 29.07.21

dburt, I understand that! Has changed in full, cool!