3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Stalk_er 29.07.21 12:49 am

Games that have made a difference in your Life.

Write here games that have changed at least a little bit your life: D

[color = green] [size = 75] Posted after 4 minutes 25 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

PS: just write why and how it happened, not just list everything in a row, well, at least leave some comment
90 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mogulus 29.07.21

An online browser game Netwars that a friend dragged me into. In it, I met a girl whom I first met, but not for long. By the will of fate, we parted. We haven't seen each other for a long time. But about a year later, she knocked on ICQ and offered to work with her in the same company, in which I have been working at the moment for more than a year.

O
Olderman 29.07.21

F-19 + digger - I opened the world of PiSi games
Sky of Arcadia - realized that I would buy consoles for the RPG
BG - realized that I would return to PCI for the sake of RPG
LA2 - this damned world of MMORPGs was opened for Xia

G
Guest 29.07.21

tetris changed my life a lot :-D

S
SoulGrabber 29.07.21

ZhRPG - made me learn English :)

k
kor1fey 29.07.21

tanks on the NES, after playing, got hooked on games specifically

f
fragile 29.07.21

Counter Strike, which caused me to stay longer at work: gigi:

*** De @ d_MorozzZ *** 29.07.21

[b] Final Fantasy [/ b], changed a lot in me, it's such an amazing thing that it just couldn't be better, I can't even imagine myself as I would be without playing it.

N
NiGHTS 29.07.21

F-15 is the first

Mortal Kombat 3 game I've seen in my life - I haven't dreamed of a single game for a week in a row every (!) Day of

Gran Turismo 4 - I have not bought any of the games 3 times [img] http://smayly.net. ru / gallery / Avatarki / pictures / AvaPanda / 9.gif [/ img]

S
Slifer 29.07.21

CS, Diablo 2, WoW :) .. racing - Gran Turismo 1 (and twisted metal: oops :) .. single shooter - Half 1 and recently Giri 2 :) .. horror - SH1 .. 3-rd person action - RE4 .. RTS - SC1 .. in general, the beloved game in each genre greatly influenced the perception of this genre

A
ACE 29.07.21

Metroid Prime 1 on Gamecube - rediscovered games, fell in love with Nintendo

a
alxp90 29.07.21

Ragnarok Online changed a year and a half of my life for the worse: D

S
Slifer 29.07.21

but in general Doom2: agree:

M
Madnfs 29.07.21

the Need For Speed ​​series - actually from it came my nickname (which is already 8 years old)
Heavenly Sword - because of it I bought the PS3

S
SuperFedya 29.07.21

Tekken 3, taught how to kick: D

R
ReDoX 29.07.21

There have not been such games yet and I hope there will not be, otherwise you can go to a madhouse.

Just a different look at the games made

Hmm ... [b] Tetris [/ b], of course. "Only women and Tetris at 9 speeds do not forgive mistakes", I think a phrase that is familiar to everyone. The best game on the planet. All ingenious is simple.

[b] Fahrenheit [/ b]. I did NOT think that a video game could hurt the soul more than any movie. This is not a game, this is something higher. And do not care about the old schedule, on the contrary, it only adds charm to the project.

[b] Total War series. [/ b] Have you ever thought for 1 (!) hour in a row before clicking 2 times the mouse and making just one move? Best Strategy Series.

[b] Grand Theft Auto III [/ b] is one of the most atmospheric games in my top. Dark, soaked in blood, sweat and the smell of gunpowder, always damp, dirty, suffocating from the car smoke, New York will be remembered forever. Search for secrets, gags, stunts, rare cars, a ghost town, an airplane DoDo ... GTA4 compared to the third is a complete failure.

[b] Need For Speed-3 (Hot Pursuit) and 5 (Porche Unleashed) [/ b] are the best races in the world. Beautiful tracks that throw the player into the snow-capped alps, then into the Amazon jungle, then into the most beautiful cities in Europe. The best cars in the world. The best graphics for that time and a wonderful soundtrack. Perhaps the "best in the world" is the most accurate phrase that characterizes all aspects of these games. Well, the split-screen for 2 people, where the second, of course, is a friend on the lamb who is always ahead, this is generally an unforgettable moment of childhood.

[b] Half-Life 2 [/ b] -indescribable atmosphere of apocalypse, inevitable death, absence of life, oppressing the consciousness. City 17, and the whole story, reminded me of Crime and Punishment. Why ? Do not know. But this is a big compliment to the game. A masterpiece for all time.

that bi continuous ...

V
Voldo 29.07.21

Metal Gear Solid 3. After that I:

1) Became a console player again.
2) I began to prefer games with a powerful storyline, elaborate characters and professionally staged videos.

We can say that after MGS3 I rediscovered games for myself.

S
Slifer 29.07.21

btv watched the clips of MGS3, edited like a bum in a film - better than any film about Bond :) .. and at the end he cried: sad: .. you can't take that away :) .. but it was not necessary to play: agree: .. in the first and 2 -th could play (emulsion and on a PC), but did not, read the plot: gigi :, the third video, in the 4th I watched the full walkthrough :) .. and that's it, in the series somehow I rummage, already norms

D
Danny 29.07.21

Mad Dog McCree, Gex, Starblade, The Need for speed 1 (all on 3DO) hooked incredibly, as they were essentially the first games for me. I was also influenced by MGS1 - it was just something, I had never played in projects of this magnitude before.
RE2 and SH1 - showed me what fear is ...
GTA 3, although it did not pass, but the impression is awesome. Free gameplay etc. 3D city.
Shenmue, Farhenheit - just killed.
Mafia - also put on the shoulder blades.
Fallout 1.2 - Take out the brain.
Planescape: Torment - smaller but shocking.

And the Mafia shocked with its realism at that time. + GT2 in due time ...

(
(ck) 29.07.21

Glory to the cocks, there are no such :) Here we need to clarify what kind of life exactly - as a person or as a gamer :)

PS Except perhaps Silent Hill 2, as a child, like many, was very frivolous, but this level of drama had a not feeble positive influence on me at that time. However, there was also a negative effect - for a while I became somewhat sentimental, which, incidentally, was prone to age (when I went through CX I was like I was 12 years old).

-
- = saZe (R) 29.07.21

Microsoft Flight Simulator - Gave me the opportunity to make my dream come true even in the virtual world