3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GALINA8 31.07.21 01:08 pm

How much time do you spend on games?

I am interested in the question: "How many hours a day can you play computer games, so that it does not drag on, does not turn into gambling addiction?"
76 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sultan 31.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], you are at least 2 hours, and I do 30 minutes.: sad:

S
SoulGrabber 31.07.21

[Quote] it’s no longer something to play and now I play at most 2 hours a day [/ quote] I
’m not into anything :) I’ve been playing AK6 for the second week now ... but as you wrote - 2 hours a day ... and even then not every :(

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

[quote name = "Sultan"] [b] gravemaker [/ b], you are at least 2 hours, and I do 30 minutes.: sad: [/ quote] Well, if I didn't have a blue dragon, I wouldn't even have a minute I wouldn’t play a day

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 2 minutes 30 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

[quote name = "SoulGrabber"] [quote] it’s not something to play and now I play at most 2 hours a day [/ quote]
there is nothing to figas :) I have been playing AK6 for the second week ... really, as you wrote - 2 hours a day ... and even then not everyone: ([/ quote] is also a blank with AC6, the last level does not pull to pass ...

S
Sultan 31.07.21

[b] gravemaker [/ b], and how many of them are there in AC6? : roll:

K
KKK 31.07.21

I try more, but it doesn't always work out ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 45 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Tomorrow morning I'll sit in MX2 until death do us part ...

t
t8 31.07.21

a very heterogeneous schedule: it happens every day for two, three hours, it happens once a week for an hour. We'll see how it goes.

R
ReAvEr 31.07.21

[quote name = "KKK"] I try harder, but it always works ...

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 45 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Tomorrow morning I'll sit in MX2, while death will not part us ... [/ quote]

MX2? : dfsf: ..... Monster Hunter or what? :)

V
Vernes 31.07.21

It's not more than an hour now. Sometimes I don't play at all. No time. :(

K
KKK 31.07.21

[b] ReAvEr [/ b]: ksfdkl: yeah ...

T
Timsonic 31.07.21

I don’t play in different ways, sometimes I don’t play at all, then 20 minutes in Tekken, then 2-3 hours (IKO went like this, every evening for 2-3 hours, I could not tear myself away: razz :), then only an hour ...

R
Rem 31.07.21

On average, 5 hours per week.
The closer the session, the more I play: shock:

O
Olderman 31.07.21

On average, two hours a day now, on weekends it happens maybe more. There were two periods of drunken enthusiasm, first ZhRPG, then MMORPG, tada so much time spent, now it seems to have passed: oops:

M
Manager JI 31.07.21

Now it turns out an hour or two a day, no more.
This is on weekdays, on Sundays a little more))

* Olessia * 31.07.21

As it floods ...
On weekdays after work 2-3 hours,
on weekends when there is nothing to do, I can sit at least all day if the game is addictive. Sometimes I don’t come to my computer for several days.

[quote name = "Rem"] The closer the session, the more I play: shock: [/ quote]

Yyy remember, I went through the preparation for the exams with the help of Age of Empires (the first still :) - I teach, I teach ... then I give rest for the brains, Age of Empires was perfect, the brains switched well)).

H
HAPPYNAikon 31.07.21

shit to myself .... I play 2 times a week, if I'm lucky, then an hour will be typed in one run ... the games suck ..

S
Slifer 31.07.21

Well, at the computer, the vast majority of free time (~ 19.30 / 20.00-24.00 + days off), of which ~ 60-70% for games (more films / TV series / anime and flood on forums)

M
Madnfs 31.07.21

on weekends I play 6 hours, on weekdays as it turns out,
but mostly I sit and write news on the hamag: gigi:

q
qdash 31.07.21

2-3 hours on average. Maximum 5 hours on a weekend, but extremely rare.

B
Beloved and respected by 31.07.21

The krayzis varhed that I installed a week and a half ago, the current has almost passed, it flunked that very big shnyyagu and it killed me during the explosion: gigi:
If you judge so, then in the working week it runs 6-7 hours, and on weekends how it goes

R
Renamon 31.07.21

It is unlikely that 3-4 hours a week will be typed. There are a lot of unplayed games, but recently the guitar and reading are much more interesting to me))