3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GALINA8 31.07.21 01:08 pm

How much time do you spend on games?

I am interested in the question: "How many hours a day can you play computer games, so that it does not drag on, does not turn into gambling addiction?"
76 Comments
Sort by:
A
ACE 31.07.21

I spend from 2-4 hours a day

A
Anakin 31.07.21

On average, 1 * 5 hours, the maximum is 5. The largest is 12.

V
Vox 31.07.21

An hour and a half a week, if you have something to play. If there is no interesting product, I don’t play at all ...

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

Depends on the game, I usually play 1-2 hours a day, but sometimes more, in Rogue Helexi on PS2 I played 9 hours in a row: crazy:

t
toni 31.07.21

not more than an hour a day, as a rule, and even then rarely. on portables it is more

M
MvP 31.07.21

1.5 - 2 hours on weekdays, more on weekends.

m
miksar 31.07.21

On average, 1.5-2 hours a day, on weekends twice more, but often it does not work at all.

Y
Yezeus 31.07.21

Mlyn study ate my brain, and so less than 1 hour a week. :(

D
Don reba 31.07.21

Six hours a week.

*** De @ d_MorozzZ *** 31.07.21

When I was small ... I was still sitting on the now "Old Woman" Ps1, I could wake up at 8 o'clock and play until 8-10 pm ..., oh there was a time: sad:
Now games are not so addictive, I play as my studies allow , sometimes it happens of course I give myself free rein ... 6-8 hours a day, but usually after such an abundant game, the next 2-3 days I don’t play at all, I don’t know if it’s bad .. or good).

S
SoulGrabber 31.07.21

[quote] I play 6-8 for a day, but usually after such an abundant game, for the next 2-3 days I don’t play at all, I don’t know whether it’s bad .. or good) [/ quote]
good :) The brain also wants to rest :) Beer drink there, talk to friends))) Nefiga sit at games for a day: dn:

D
Dead_Homiez 31.07.21

If there is anything interesting, then 5 hours a day.

O
Olderman 31.07.21

On weekdays 1-3, now I'm trying to reduce it to 1-2, on weekends how will it turn out ... if you have time and why not sit: oops:

s
serger 31.07.21

Eeeh, there used to be a great desire to play, but there was no particular opportunity (they were allowed to play on weekends, because of the fucking school). But now there is a possibility to play, and in everything I want, but there is no particular desire for current. In general, 2-3 hours a week at best. eight)

R
Raven 31.07.21

before the purchase of ps3 and the release of the necessary games for 2 hours a week. after xs.

q
qdash 31.07.21

1-2 hours a day on average, on weekends up to 4 hours, at a maximum of 5 hours gamal (in Bioshock, the only game in two years that made me sit in front of the monitor for 5 hours).

C
Chieffy 31.07.21

from half an hour to two a day, it takes all the time to study and work

n
nTrophy 31.07.21

now not at all.
injured the thumb on his right hand with
hundreds of stitches, removed nail, bandage: sad:

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

it became not something to play and now I play at most 2 hours a day ...:?

d
detroitwut 31.07.21

before koda4 came into my life, I played for about 2 hours a day. with the arrival of code4, I began to play for 7+ hours: jsfdj: