3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GALINA8 31.07.21 01:08 pm

How much time do you spend on games?

I am interested in the question: "How many hours a day can you play computer games, so that it does not drag on, does not turn into gambling addiction?"
76 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beloved and respected by 31.07.21

And there are no good games yet.

A
Alf * 31.07.21

[quote name = "Renamon"] Hardly 3-4 hours a week. There are a lot of unplayed games, but recently the guitar and reading have been much more interesting to me)) [/ quote]

[b] Renamon [/ b], Similarly: agree: (so many things .... so far only IU has strongly hooked. ... had to spend time: D)

r
rivezico 31.07.21

when I fix it, I

played more before, but much less.

hits in one gulp

L
Lite 31.07.21

Every day 2-3 hours

D
Darkiti 31.07.21

Every day 1 hour for sure, sometimes 2 hours.

D
Dequus 31.07.21

Where are the owners of boxing who play 60 hours a week? :?

g
gravemaker 31.07.21

[b] Dequus [/ b], I'm here: D

D
Dequus 31.07.21

Nice to meet you! : agree:

N
Neversmile 31.07.21

3-5 hours

b
biblbrux 31.07.21

For two months I did not include either Sonya or Boxing or DS. Occasionally I grumble in an argument on an iPhone. A child, work, radio-controlled female-vertik-cars - there is no time left for video games, and lately I don't really want to ... I'm getting old, probably :)

P
Petty 31.07.21

I don't play very much, I used to play more. It is difficult to name the number of hours. If there is a game that I play, then there are more hours, if not, there are fewer hours. Already very, very soon there will be almost no time at all. Postgraduate studies, work ...

D
Dan4MerC 31.07.21

was playing well, very little :(
maybe it's for the better, although sometimes lacking in the vast sleepless nights the live: sad:
Those were the days of

truth came off yesterday in the evening hours 3 bullet amerikosy in paradise, it was fun, I wish a few of our rolls right now in the paradise of the

Game, although right now, I pass a little, but I will still buy, maybe then I will pass

d
dotdroid 31.07.21

basically a little ... but if I sit down a pancake! %)

V
Voldo 31.07.21

Until the recent appearance of PS3, he played half an hour a week for half a year. Now I gamble for 2-4 hours a day. : D

T
Tremere 31.07.21

it used to be up to 4 hours a day, on average 2. now, when over the weekend, I had a session of FEAR2 therapy, I generally cut off the desire to play anything: brash:

V
Voldo 31.07.21

Now I play 2-4 hours a week. But if I sit down for something exciting, then I can spend 7-8 hours a week.