3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead man 05.08.21 10:24 pm

Your attitude to the number of weapons in games.

I suppose that depending on the genre, the answer may be different, and even so we vote.
I am for the second point - I consider weapons in games as a separate category that can be assessed regardless of other indicators (such as graphics, music, voice acting ...). Weapon shops in IMHO games should be such that when you look at the window you immediately want to rob them ... There were a couple of cases when I continued to play a game I did not like just to see what kind of weapon there was (although it was enough for me for a maximum of a couple of hours).
103 Comments
Sort by:
F
F2141T 05.08.21

2H.AEMHuK
[quote] "M4 Colt Commando", and not M16, to be precise [/ quote]
there is no difference between them how it was shit and remained (although she has what it needs), whatever you call it (hang bipod, cryogenic barrel cooling, fucking muffler, magazine for 180 rounds, sleeve receiver, electronic sight, etc. and give the name M ** Super-Puper, Delux, Ultra, XT ... A1 2 3 4 5 .... the market demands and there is no getting away from it), all the decades that have passed since the adoption of the M16 into service have clearly proven this and continue to prove it in Afghanistan and Iraq. (this only applies to weapons and not a cartridge)
[quote] Well, this ... AK and M4 will never compare in rate of fire with MP5 [/ quote]
comparing assault rifles (machine guns) and submachine guns, to put it mildly, is not correct. For machine guns, a rate of fire of more than 600-650 rounds per minute is not required, you need to take more machine gun.
[quote] For this purpose, the MP5 was developed ... for tactical operations in enclosed spaces and at short distances, for a high rate of fire and low destructive force [/ quote]
damn, expert you ****, MP5 was developed as a submachine gun, and how to use it and in what conditions it is up to the end user to decide with the recommendations of the manufacturer's firm and MP5 has nothing to do with it, its full-fledged lethality remains only at a distance of stretched out with it hands to strike. If the pistol ammunition allowed to shoot from the MP5 at distances over 100 meters with acceptable accuracy, then they would shoot without asking anyone (I mean, this would become the norm, not out of harm). And what it means (see below).
[quote] and small striking force [/ quote]
do you think the MP5 was specially designed to weaken the cartridge? explain. Although, okay, YOU GONE VERY GOOD WITHOUT THE TOPIC. The so-called you "and small destructive force" does not depend on the PP, but on the cartridge: the power of the powder charge-type zero and some other factors. The German cartridge 9mmPARA, which is used in the MP5, in addition to the bullet since the Second World War, has changed only in one thing, it has become 2 times more powerful, but not so that the cunning Germans then weaken it with a weapon. What you wrote about has nothing to do with either MP5 or any other PP.
The point is as follows. Due to the prevalence of spherical bullets with increased penetration, ricocheting properties and the increasing power of ammunition, penetration increased, often this led to the fact that the bullet that hit the target pierced it through while maintaining sufficient lethality to defeat the person standing behind the target, which often led to deaths , also occurred during a ricochet. In the 80s. In the United States, in New York and other cities with a high crime rate, spherical bullets were banned for use by the police and were replaced (but not everywhere, limited only by the prohibition on bullets with a caliber> 9mm) by "expansive" ones, however, in the early 90s. when there was a qualitative leap in the armament of criminals and the prevalence of individual means of protection, the problem of optimal ammunition again became very acute. As a result, the 9mmPARA with an "anti-ricochet and high penetration" bullet (fortunately there are many models) was adopted as a single cartridge for the city police. This ban did not apply to the suburban traffic police, and therefore, instead of many beloved by many road police revolvers, they replaced them with a 12-round Glock23 .45ACP.
[quote] that is, in fact, "a police submachine gun [/ quote]
since you are privy to such secrets, explain: how does a police submachine gun differ from an army one?
[quote] Unfortunately, not everything is so realistic in Kantra as in life ... because in life, the P-90 (3-3) was created for sewing body armor ... [/ quote]
well ... Yo, you are full of revelations. The P-90 was created as a complex, a weapon-cartridge.
Weapon: light (within certain limits ~ 1.8 kg.nesnaryazhennoe), maneuverability (length, grip), simple to use (for untrained shooters), and if it is short, it meets modern requirements.
Patron: a -Easy (increases ammunition carried by the shooter), powerful (but not to excess do not tire the shooter)
B, - bullet-high balastic indicators to increase accuracy (~ 90% at 75 m., 80% at 100 m., 70% at 125), flatness of the trajectory (direct shot) and beyond the obstacle slaughter (armor 2 + NATO) at distances 75-100 meters.
For you personally, take an interest in the VOC concept.
[offtopic] if you want to discuss, write drugs or let's start a separate topic [/ offtopic]

H
HAEMHuK 05.08.21

2 [b] F2141T [/ b]

[quote] between them there is no difference as it was shit and it remains (although the accuracy she needs), whatever you call it [/ quote]

Firstly, there is (M16 is even better barrel length, but not only), and secondly in Cantra 4-3 it is still called the M4 Colt Commando. The point is the accuracy of the information display.

[Quote] comparing assault rifles (machine guns) and submachine guns, to put it mildly, is not correct. For submachine guns, a rate of fire of more than 600-650 rounds per minute is not required, you need to take a more machine gun. [/ Quote]

No need to take my words out of context. I did not compare PP and SHV there, but simply considered the advantages of using each of these types of weapons in each individual case.

[quote] Damn, you are an expert ****, MP5 was developed as a submachine gun, and how to use it and in what conditions it is up to the end user to decide with the recommendations of the manufacturer's firm and MP5 has nothing to do with it, its full-fledged lethality remains only at a distance arms outstretched with him to strike. If the pistol ammunition allowed to shoot from the MP5 at distances over 100 meters with acceptable accuracy, then they would shoot without asking anyone (I mean, this would become the norm, not out of harm). And what it means (see below). [/ quote]

And yet, the MP5 was really developed by the police order as a weapon of high rate of fire. Since the police, as you yourself understand, are more important than the stopping force and not the punching force (there are other "toys" for this).

[Quote] do you think the MP5 was specially designed to weaken the cartridge? explain. Although okay, YOU HAVE A VERY GOOD TOPIC WITHOUT THE TOPIC ..... etc. [/ quote]

Strange reasoning ... Where did I say that the weapon was developed to weaken the cartridge? It is natural that a weapon is always a "weapon-cartridge" bundle. Again I took my words out of context ... and .. "YOU DO NOT OWN THE TOPIC ..." ... yes, I didn’t try to get anywhere ... and I don’t need historical excursions ... it doesn’t interest me much ...

[Quote] since you are privy to such secrets, explain: how is a police submachine gun different from an army one? [/ quote]

Well, you’re so smart and you don’t understand the difference, I’ll explain, although I wasn’t going to "treat" anyone, unlike you:
A submachine gun in the police sense is a rapid-fire weapon of high stopping power and low striking (penetrating) power. The army's understanding of PP is the rate of fire and small size, (striking force, on the contrary, is welcomed) because its main task is a support / last chance weapon (secondary weapon or "auxiliary" weapon, as in particular PP for snipers, tank crews, helicopters, etc. .d.)

[quote] well ... Yo, you are full of revelations. The P-90 was created as a complex, a weapon-cartridge. [/ Quote]

I don’t understand .. should I give out axioms "here"? Well, it is clear that the weapon-cartridge is a complex, I already wrote about this, it is clear that Project 90 was developed together with the "new" 5.7 cartridge of increased penetration, in addition, in tandem with the FN Five-Seven pistol. Also, in my opinion, it is quite clear that this was done to "flash" opponents in body armor, but .. again ... who needs it "here" ??? Did I have to write all this?

And in the end. Look at the name of the topic .. look at what we talked about with [b] Tommy [/ b] ... and tell me honestly - from the standpoint of these aspects [b] Tommy [/ b] did you really need all the details that you "drew here" "starting from my, taken out of context, remarks ??? Does he need this if we argued about the pros and cons of various bundles of weapons in Kantra?
And .. [offtopic] No, I don't want to discuss this topic. Because I can discuss weapons with my airsoft friends in a "real dialogue", and not on the forum. And ... there would be something to discuss ... In my opinion, the dispute is over as pointless ... You would still tell here why FN2000 is better than OICW and what exactly they do not suit you as the main customer.
... I just don't like it when they start to "treat" me off topic, and even getting into someone else's dialogue ... moreover, with such claims ... [/ offtopic]

G
Guest 05.08.21

my favorite pistols 1.1, 1.3
submachine guns 3.1
Assault
rifles 4.1,4.3 Sniper, of course I
use 4.6 8.3,8.4,8.5

That's actually all I can say about weapons in CS. Why do lamers like 3.3? When I was a lamer myself, I liked it. Maybe because when firing the "button on the table" the spread is more or less normal and it is still possible to hit. But I don't like such weapons: dn:

S
Sonic Son'edith 05.08.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] my favorite pistols 1.1, 1.3
Why do lamers like 3.3? When I was a lamer myself, I liked it. Maybe because when firing the "button on the table" the spread is more or less normal and it is still possible to hit. But I don't like such weapons: dn: [/ quote]

you know, I wouldn't say that my friend Lamer ...... it's not for nothing that the two of us took out 6: mrgreen:

G
Guest 05.08.21

[quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] [quote name = "Tommy"] my favorite pistols 1.1, 1.3
Why do lamers like 3.3? When I was a lamer myself, I liked it. Maybe because when firing the "button on the table" the spread is more or less normal and it is still possible to hit. But I don’t like such weapons: dn: [/ quote]

you know, I would not say that my friend Lamer ...... it’s not for nothing that the two of us took out 6: mrgreen: [/ quote]
I wouldn’t say that I prof. But I noticed such a regularity that mostly lamaks play with 3.3, I played myself ... for a long time.

S
Sonic Son'edith 05.08.21

as I said, more and more folders are starting to use just the same 3.3 and 4.5 (fly swatter) so .....
[offtopic] by the way, most often the lamer is used by m16, AK47 and AUG (AKA BullPup) [/ offtopic]

R
Raipper 05.08.21

I see the topic grows into a discussion of Contra. Let me remind you that we are talking about Counter-Strike [url = http: //www.gamemag.ru/forums/viewtopic.php?t = 356 & highlight = counterstrike] here [/ url].

H
HAEMHuK 05.08.21

[quote name = "Tommy"] [quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] [quote name = "Tommy"] my favorite pistols 1.1, 1.3
Why do lamers like 3.3? When I was a lamer myself, I liked it. Maybe because when firing the "button on the table" the spread is more or less normal and it is still possible to hit. But I don’t like such weapons: dn: [/ quote]

you know, I would not say that my friend Lamer ...... it’s not for nothing that the two of us took out 6: mrgreen: [/ quote]
I wouldn’t say that I prof. But noticed a pattern that a 3.3 mainly lamaki play, he played for a long time ... more. [/ Quote]

And you did not think of that "lamaki" playing with M4 because it is just a convenient (silencer and screw-making and more variety of options on one barrel ...) ... and why these are "folders" have to use awkward weapons? :)
Of course, I am not a "folder", but I mainly use M4 or AUG, depending on the circumstances, complete with USP Tactical (I will not claim that he is the best, I just found "my weapon" in his face) because I play only as Contra (by convictions), but if I manage to have an AK, then I usually change it without hesitation ... the spread, of course, is not cheap, but it is unique in terms of "cutoffs": twisted:

[offtopic] I apologize to the moderator. Everything, I will not be great :) [/ offtopic]

S
Sonic Son'edith 05.08.21

[quote name = "HAEMHuK"] [quote name = "Tommy"] [quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] [quote name = "Tommy"] my favorite pistols 1.1, 1.3
Why do lamers like 3.3? When I was a lamer myself, I liked it. Maybe because when firing the "button on the table" the spread is more or less normal and it is still possible to hit. But I don't like such weapons: dn: [/ quote]

you know, I wouldn't say that my friend Lamer ...... it's not for nothing that the two of us took out 6: mrgreen: [/ quote]
I wouldn't say that I prof. But I noticed such a pattern that with 3.3 mostly lamaks play, I played myself ... for a long time. [/ Quote]

Have you ever thought about the fact that the "lamaks" play with the M4 because it is just convenient (and the screw-on silencer also introduces a variety of options on one barrel ...) ... and why should these "folders" use an inconvenient weapon? :)
I, of course, not a "folder", but I mainly use M4 or AUG, depending on the circumstances, complete with USP Tactical (I will not claim that he is the best, I just found "my weapon" in his face) because I play only for Kontrov (by conviction), but if I manage to have an AK, then I usually change it without hesitation ... the spread, of course, is not a lot, but it is unique in terms of "cutoffs": twisted:

[offtopic] I apologize to the moderator. Everything, I will not be great :) [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

[offtopic] just like that.
Lamaki see M16. in their minds immediately the thought that this is m16.
so they use it. but I didn’t say that folders always use awkward weapons. just do not forget that 4.5 is killed in the head from the first, and her rate of fire is higher than that of 4.6, this is what the fathers use. (for example, I'm not that good to shoot like that, therefore, I still use 4.6)
and with proper use of ultrasound, it is generally murder (though people who manage to use it correctly are not often met) so the whole point is what you can play with ... it's just easier for beginners to play with this weapon.
But this does not mean at all that if you use Kalash or M16 you are a lamer .... [/ offtopic]

F
F2141T 05.08.21

Of course, I naoftopil my post, but the topic is called "Your attitude to the number of weapons in games." not a weapon in CS.

H
HAEMHuK 05.08.21

[quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] [quote name = "HAEMHuK"] [quote name = "Tommy"] [quote name = "Sonic Son'edit"] [quote name = "Tommy"] my favorite pistols 1.1 , 1.3

you know, I wouldn't say that my friend Lamer ...... it's not for nothing that the two of us took out 6: mrgreen: [/ quote]
I wouldn't say that I prof. But I noticed such a pattern that with 3.3 mostly lamaks play, I played myself ... for a long time. [/ Quote]

Have you ever thought about the fact that the "lamaks" play with the M4 because it is just convenient (and the screw-on silencer also introduces a variety of options on one barrel ...) ... and why should these "folders" use an inconvenient weapon? :)
I, of course, not a "folder", but I mainly use M4 or AUG, depending on the circumstances, complete with USP Tactical (I will not claim that he is the best, I just found "my weapon" in his face) because I play only for Kontrov (by conviction), but if I manage to have an AK, then I usually change it without hesitation ... the spread, of course, is not a lot, but it is unique in terms of "cutoffs": twisted:

[offtopic] I apologize to the moderator. Everything, I will not be great :) [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

[offtopic] just like that.
Lamaki see M16. in their minds immediately the thought that this is m16.
so they use it. but I didn’t say that folders always use awkward weapons. just do not forget that 4.5 is killed in the head from the first, and her rate of fire is higher than that of 4.6, this is what the fathers use. (for example, I'm not that good to shoot like that, therefore, I still use 4.6)
and with proper use of ultrasound, it is generally murder (though people who manage to use it correctly are not often met) so the whole point is what you can play with ... it's just easier for beginners to play with this weapon.
But this does not mean at all that if you use a Kalash or M16 you are a lamer .... [/ offtopic] [/ quote]

1. Well, pzhalsta ... M4, not M16 :) Well, please! : twisted:
2. I don’t remember .. what are you talking about? What is 4.5, 4.6. ? Stayer type single charge ?? Haven't played for a long time ...

3. Returning to the topic topic - What's the difference .. "folder", "loser" ... who plays with what ... "Avot that cool chyuvak knocks two Beretta better than an elephant ..." All this is invented by people who are good with any kind of weapon ... They create an advertisement for themselves "with this thing - it means cool!" ... In fact, it is important that there are many types of weapons in the game and that everyone can choose what they like and, mind you, often not the best in performance characteristics, but only what is banal like it. As for me, the main thing is [i] how much [/ i] you failed, and not [i] like [/ i] ... For KontrA is "mochilovo", and not live: twisted: And the fact that I'm from USP Tctical is often currency players with 3-X does not mean that I am "crazy cool", it just works for me ... I just really respect this pistol (thanks to its real prototype) ...
In short, the main thing is that there is a choice of weapons in the game, the quantity is not so important as the choice (that is, it is a variety of weapons).
Often there is a "psychological factor" when a tool that is not the best seems to you to be the best and therefore really shows the wonders of possibilities: twisted:. For example, I noticed that playing only with 4-4 (M4), my results change quite a lot only from changing the MOD (in fact, even new sounds of weapons have an effect on me).

D
Davinci 05.08.21

[quote]
And besides .. it was not fools who made Cantra ...: twisted: It was not for nothing that the weapon was introduced there exactly as it is ... [/ quote]

Counter-Strike about weapons is simply teeming with errors. So it's a little strange to praise him from this point of view.

Although the game itself turned out to be very pleasant. : D

H
HAEMHuK 05.08.21

[quote name = "Davinci"] [quote]
And besides .. it was not fools who made Cantra ...: twisted: Weapons were introduced there exactly as they are ... [/ quote]

Counter-Strike about weapons just teeming with errors. So praising him from this point of view is a little strange.

Although the game itself turned out to be very pleasant. : D [/ quote]

I never said that the weapon in Contra has no errors, rather not even errors, but a somewhat "idealized" model of the weapon is present there, which, in principle, is normal for such a game ... and you wanted the weapon to have misfires there, to jam and gave "random" accuracy within the stated dispersion according to the original prototype? : twisted: In any case, the weapon in counter is quite well implemented in relation to prototypes ... I just meant that the weapon that was inserted into Kantra was not inserted there accidentally and not just like that, but from some averaged concepts [i] of the balance of forces [ / i].

D
Davinci 05.08.21

[quote name = "HAEMHuK"]
I never said that the weapon in Contra has no errors, rather not even errors, but a somewhat "idealized" weapon model is present there, which, in principle, is normal for such a game ... and you wanted the weapon to misfire, jam and give "random" accuracy within the declared dispersion according to the original prototype? : twisted: In any case, the weapon in counter is quite well implemented in relation to prototypes ... I just meant that the weapon that was inserted into Kantra was not inserted there accidentally and not just like that, but from some averaged concepts [i] of the balance of forces [ /

i Wavebreakmedia. [/quote] I don’t know what you mean by “idealized” weapon model. I'm talking about specific mistakes.

This is when the developer calls the 9mm Beretta model with the index "96", although the 96 index is for the 40S-W version, and the 9x19 version always had the index 92 ... in reality, the 228 in the 357cig version has 12 rounds in the magazine ... When the 552 is depicted with a short, 20-round magazine, but for some reason it manages to release 30 rounds ... When pulling out the M4 carbine, for some reason, for a platoon the shutter is pulled not by the cocking handle, but by the rammer button ...

This can be continued for quite a long time. And this is called "quite well implemented"? : lol:

H
HAEMHuK 05.08.21

[quote name = "Davinci"] [quote name = "HAEMHuK"]
I never said that the weapon in the Contra has no errors, rather not even errors, but a somewhat "idealized" weapon model is present there, which, in principle, is normal for such a game ... and you wanted the weapon to misfire, jam and give "random" accuracy within the declared dispersion according to the original prototype? : twisted: In any case, the weapon in counter is quite well implemented in relation to prototypes ... I just meant that the weapon that was inserted into Kantra was not inserted there accidentally and not just like that, but from some averaged concepts [i] of the balance of forces [ /

i Wavebreakmedia. [/quote] I don’t know what you mean by “idealized” weapon model. I'm talking about specific mistakes.

This is when the developer calls the 9mm Beretta model with the index "96", although the 96 index is for the 40S-W version, and the 9x19 version always had the index 92 ... in reality, the 228 in the 357cig version has 12 rounds in the magazine ... When the 552 is depicted with a short, 20-round magazine, but for some reason it manages to release 30 rounds ... When pulling out the M4 carbine, for some reason, for a platoon the shutter is pulled not by the cocking handle, but by the rammer button ...

This can be continued for quite a long time. And this is called "quite well implemented"? : lol: [/ quote]

Give it up. These are little things. 12-13 .. a + cartridge in the chamber? : wink: I meant shooting, not "related" ... the fact that the bolt on the other weapon does not even care about the left one anymore, right? : D: D, and I heard Beretta 96 for the first time from you ... I've got used to choosing weapons with the buttons for a long time that I haven't noticed the names for a long time .. I'll know (I overlooked): twisted: Moreover, the main thing for me is that there is USP Tactical: twisted :

D
Davinci 05.08.21

[quote name = "HAEMHuK"]
Come on. These are the little things. 12-13 .. a + cartridge in the chamber? : wink: I meant shooting, not "related" ... the fact that the bolt on the other weapon does not even care about the left one anymore, right? : D: D, and I heard Beretta 96 for the first time from you ... I've got used to choosing weapons with the buttons for a long time that I haven't noticed the names for a long time .. I'll know (I overlooked): twisted: Moreover, the main thing for me is that there is USP Tactical: twisted : [/ quote]

But what kind of cartridge is there in the chamber, when he pulls out a pistol, every time the bolt jerks? : wink:

As for the left shutter, how I do not care ... It's you in vain, I really do not like them. It came back to us from Counter-Strike and Stalker. How many did not communicate with the developers, I only heard from them. "It'll be cool! Like Counter-Strike!" : evil: It's just that the topic is already hackneyed, that's why I mentioned it. : roll:

And about the little things ... So for me, the little thing is what builds the atmosphere. Lack of attention to detail is a sign of a second-rate product.

Although, of course, I only talked about the shortcomings. And in fact, at the time the counter-strike appeared, it had some of the cutest and juiciest weapon models ever made. Do not take away.

L
Lazy skeleton 05.08.21

the best weapon is the BRAIN: clever:

S
Sh! Fter 05.08.21

Strange, I have not yet come across ... Who will tell you where to find him and what is his damage? : upset
:: D

B
Burrito 05.08.21

The most terrible weapon is stupidity!

L
Lazy skeleton 05.08.21

[quote name = "Sh! fter"] Strange, I haven't come across yet ... Who will tell you where to find him and what is his damage? : upset::
D [/ quote]
You can find it in your head (preferably in someone else's), his damage is weak,
but everyone around: brash: and you can wet them even with your bare hands, even naked H ** M, the difference is small. : lol
:: clever: