3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dead man 05.08.21 10:24 pm

Your attitude to the number of weapons in games.

I suppose that depending on the genre, the answer may be different, and even so we vote.
I am for the second point - I consider weapons in games as a separate category that can be assessed regardless of other indicators (such as graphics, music, voice acting ...). Weapon shops in IMHO games should be such that when you look at the window you immediately want to rob them ... There were a couple of cases when I continued to play a game I did not like just to see what kind of weapon there was (although it was enough for me for a maximum of a couple of hours).
103 Comments
Sort by:
* Olessia * 05.08.21

It doesn't matter, because I usually go through the whole game with one barrel, the one I liked the most.
In general, everything should be in moderation.

y
yevgenius 05.08.21

Not necessarily more. The main thing is to be effective but beautiful. Otherwise, such a thing is done that the quantity is still better. But remember, quantity is inferior to quality!

S
SpiritHunter 05.08.21

In Siphon Filter The Omega Strain there are about 90 types of weapons.

P
Phate 05.08.21

More variety of weapons! ^ _ ^

J
JayDi 05.08.21

[quote] In Siphon Filter The Omega Strain there are about 90 types of weapons [/ quote]
only in the whole game I used about 5-10 types of weapons, because the rest is simple rubbish, not worthy of use.

x
xrodneyx 05.08.21

I voted for the second option, this is in action games, for example, in survival horror, the main thing is that all weapons find a solid place, so that there are no extra barrels, and the gameplay directly depends on this, a good example is Resident Evil 3.
If in action, then here It is necessary that the weapon has real performance characteristics, beautiful design and textures, and most importantly, that there are interesting opportunities, as, for example, in the third Siphon Filter I was most pleased with Steyr AUG, which is capable of breaking through walls and allowing aimed shooting.

A
Angela 05.08.21

I like all kinds of sharpening, knives, wrenches. especially if in BF against bots. :) voted for "indifferent".

B
Berlin 05.08.21

Few and every cartridge counts. The knife is dull or even something that looks like a weapon a little.

S
SpiritHunter 05.08.21

There are many weapons in Meral Gear, but I play most of the melee games of all currencies.

R
RIPPER12 05.08.21

The main thing is not quantity, but quality. Why 100 types of weapons if you will use a maximum of 15 for any?

J
Jank 05.08.21

The number of weapons and their types should be determined depending on the genre of the game and the focus of its gameplay ...

S
SpiritHunter 05.08.21

I like the mission in Siphon Filter: The Omega Strain (in Italy) There is only one bullet per sniper.

B
Blade666 05.08.21

More is better 8)

S
Sasha @ FOX 05.08.21

AAAAAAAA !!! THERE ARE ONE MANYAKES HERE !!!!! The more, the better !!!!!
Horrible !!!!!

PS * sighs * Well done, keep it up! : twisted: MEAT !!!

A
ACE HM 05.08.21

I am for realism. 2 barrels are enough. the times of dumas, and those like them, when the hero ran, hung with a cold lethal, like a tank, are irrevocably gone. Fortunately.

On the other hand, it really depends on the genre. I would be surprised to see that Mechwarrior only has one gun, or it would be fun to run around the world of Unreal Tournament with one nail puller. I'm not a pervert, just a thought came to my mind: oops: However, the fashion for abundant and multilateral mutilation of interiors after the first matrix IMHO gained strength again, let's think - not for long.

F
FaST-FaST 05.08.21

In my opinion, everything is perfect in MGU, just a little, although there are almost all types of weapons!
[quote] In the Siphon Filter The Omega Strain, the types of weapons are somewhere under 90. [/ quote] We
sorted out: shock:

O
OkaRin 05.08.21

[b] FaST-FaST [/ b], However, it says here that 100! - [url = http: //www.softclub.ru/games/game.asp? id = 10103] http://www.softclub.ru/games/game.asp?id=10103 [/ url]
Whom to believe- with :? ?

t
the rock 05.08.21

It all depends on the game.

F
FaST-FaST 05.08.21

[quote] However, it says here that 100! - [url = http: //www.softclub.ru/games/game.asp? id = 10103] http://www.softclub.ru/games/game.asp?id=10103 [/ url]
Whom to believe- with :? ? [/ quote]
How not to overdo it :)
PS Is there an arsenal of that ... from a toothpick to an atomic bomb?

S
Sasha @ FOX 05.08.21

Nooo you "modernize" (as it says there)!
: roll: Probably they think so:
1) Automatic
2) Automatic with a grenade
3) Automatic with a sight
4) Swiss automatic - For all occasions
, etc. ......

This is how the number of weapons is recruited! : razz: