3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDeadTV 04.11.19 03:08 am

Quest \"Questions and Answers\" - no Radzha (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys, faced with the problem, at the end of the quest when you have to report pan Rodrigu, arrive at the inspection point marker and it's not there. Rummaged in his quest for the all city what to do mind I will not put. And to beat as it is not like because it was a lot.
58 Comments
Sort by:
m
milcin7 04.11.19

Wait until the morning. Usually appear.

R
ReDeadTV 04.11.19

The fact of the matter is that I it there day was waiting. He never appeared. Download from a save where only just got the quest to go to it didn't help. It there still was not...

o
offwowskz 04.11.19

same problem...

R
ReDeadTV 04.11.19

I found him in Rataj, in the lock of the closed door sitting. But how to get to it through the guard, I'll never know.

R
ReDeadTV 04.11.19

I had to poke the security guard in the face stab and to pick the lock... Love this game

o
offwowskz 04.11.19

ReDeadTV
and then you can talk to him?)

R
ReDeadTV 04.11.19

offwowskz
Yes, the truth had to go to the place of inspection, Malmberg, which initially should have been, because after the dialogue, the cutscene should start. And then pan Radzig began walking around the castle and close the doors...

W
Wilddbboy 04.11.19

ReDeadTV
found it in the castle
HEEEEEEELP!

W
Wilddbboy 04.11.19

where this asshole lives Radzig at least tell me
in Rataj it is not

K
Keltik 04.11.19

Came to the edge of the sázava, I received a message that men want to put there, what a joke and what to do?=)

Q
Quickcheese 04.11.19

So no one understood how he to report?

W
Wilddbboy 04.11.19

Quickcheese
stuck at this point

C
CBeTou 04.11.19

And I'm all done, all done, all OK. Arrived on the scene Talberga, pan stands there, sticks. Begin to talk to him, report. At the end he says don't hurry up, I need you to talk more and all. A new task is not appearing, but the hell sits on the horse and begins somewhere high to go. What to do with this debilom?

C
CBeTou 04.11.19

Probably will have to wait when the game decides to finish. How could sabaoath story quest?

l
lakoros 04.11.19

Also bug. I have completed the quest Mor saved the village, interrogated the prisoner was taken to jail. Coming back to talk, said learned. About also says don't go I wanted something else to say. Next quest All that glitters does not start. Sam pan is first moved in the bushes, I thought to piss) Stood and walked towards his camp. I'm 15 minutes behind it was. rode into the camp it is not. slept for a couple of days either.
And to start the next quest cannot be completed, carboneros not talking to you.

T
TehTron 04.11.19

I have the same questions that no answers
At the appointed place on the hill in the camp pan the Mare reported, he also flashed messages like you stick around, it's there and then he goes down the hill. Caught up and talked, but nothing on a significant quest has been added. At the silver mines and the engineer he spoke. After saw it, the Mare was hanging out in Rataj, wandering here and there in its three-story tower and password-review did not respond.
Replayed it three times, like all clear and went on. They say it is necessary in order pretzels to graze, which falshakom dealing. Coins. The place was announced - Even though no label exists.
Total: glushnyak prodvizhki of the plot.
Sure, if I even kept a save game of this place - this plugging would. (I changed the time three times and remember that no specifics on the huckster coins in a Level was not).
Or where am I wrong?
Not talking about 2 tightly baganaly quest with plague in the village (the infected) and the quest with the investigation in the monastery

of he worked as. Uploaded the save game to OBS. the item took the quest for the silver mines with the engineer, reported the pan Mare of a captive and he goes Pescadero in your Rataj. Catch up - the dialogue that I feel like I just found pestilence in the village and he advises to go to the monks in the monastery, etc. the map still has no label, to meet with merchant counterfeit coins. That is the same glushnyak..

If this is a bug, denoting the truncation of the game is a reason to demand a refund for the game impassable.

Something I was hurt.. for the First time this kind of shit to a school, that game was impossible to complete.
In Stalker to 1.004 patch did not appear in the Guide at the Cordon, and it was impossible to decoder - only throwing grenades out the window at the hotel to pick up the decoder and open the door at Chernobyl

I got pissed to the point that he wrote in a support with the requirement to return money for not walkable game. Let's see the result.
Steam until just immediately write in his style - Saw, Shura, saw and you will be sitestyle..

On the other hand many people completed the game.. What they did right, and what did we do wrong??

Yes.. Still shone as the quest is not completed with treatment in the village. Not surprisingly, when the bodies of two patients are the monk and the girl from the monastery and not allowed to inject life-saving elixir down the throats of the afflicted it.
But no. It turns out after all this rigamarole (before or after sending the prisoner into the final prisoner) to talk to the village elder with Milihrom. Only then the quest to become a complete. But the ride is not affected - labels on the next quest after talking to the Mare on the hill and epic movie still does not appear..
Feel cheated and raped.

S
Smiltovs 04.11.19

TehTron
The situation is similar. It reached the point that loaded before the game starts Questions and answers. result = 0

C
CBeTou 04.11.19

As well, I'm not the only one faced with similar problem :)
Actually, I have this fellow on their mail wrote a letter with a description of the bug and screenshots, but they are for three days and did not answer.

T
TehTron 04.11.19

CBeTou
Apparently working. Already out smoke from their ears is visible..

C
CBeTou 04.11.19

TehTron
Exactly :D