3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReDeadTV 04.11.19 03:08 am

Quest \"Questions and Answers\" - no Radzha (Kingdom Come: Deliverance)

Guys, faced with the problem, at the end of the quest when you have to report pan Rodrigu, arrive at the inspection point marker and it's not there. Rummaged in his quest for the all city what to do mind I will not put. And to beat as it is not like because it was a lot.
58 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vasy879 04.11.19

I was thinking of a skill a little or something else is almost all rocked side-mission passed, and then out that this is a bug (((((
What should I do ? wait until the patch is released.
And who is the same bug you with dlc played ?

C
CBeTou 04.11.19

Vasy879
Well, as you can see, people with this type of bug is not enough. I have the dlc, but it just does the main storyline is not affected. When you go through the game is unclear...
MB search the torrent the unpatched version of the game, download it, install, run save, pass this point in the quest, and then return back to the license?:D

v
vano555 04.11.19

CBeTou
Doesn't work)

N
NoxAerizz 04.11.19

Well, after many different attempts all the same to activate the quest"All that glitters I am in despair, loaded the save game right after was taken to the dungeon of the prisoner. Save game is called"Questions and Answers - Go with a report to the pan Rodrigu, then I immediately walked back to him and mainquest told him about the situation, after which all started with this fucking cut-scene and the quest continued, thank heavens.

J
JmenTich 04.11.19

NoxAerizz
thanks huge, helped

T
TehTron 04.11.19

NoxAerizz
Man, you are worthy of the awards, found a way out of the impasse.. Take me at least 10-20 thousand pennies!

C
CBeTou 04.11.19

NoxAerizz
God, my after that 3-4 hours online time...

T
TehTron 04.11.19

CBeTou
I have 2 days. Quests with the monastery, crown and stone to Panucci, the difficulties of translation, finding a horse, silver-mine, friends, to find a monk to save a patient, Ptacek at the pool. To search the field of battle with the Polovtsy in Pribyslavice many times to sell everything. For 10 hours all repulsed. Got extra fun))

T
TehTron 04.11.19

Logvinov -

v
vano555 04.11.19

TehTron
You can actually beat, and you can just wait for the patch)

m
mindikyo 04.11.19

and I can't load saves in prison did not help. I just no there. I waited day and night but he never came. he sits in Neuhof, and when he want to talk about proedi, he refuses to listen to you, says wait until there is not there. essno useless to wait

T
TehTron 04.11.19

vano555
So wait, who's stopping you
mindikyo
Lessons may be taught, not spire Kingdom?
At least the Russian language. Out of respect for the forum?
Karyabaesh as 7-year-old child

T
TehTron 04.11.19

vano555
Just don't understand how that's so you can sit near the sea of pleasure and wait for the waves would, perhaps, stronger\weaker

W
Wilddbboy 04.11.19

who faced a problem in the quest questions and answers
where Radzig sitting in the castle when he should be in camp
and can't go any further

D
DoZaaa 04.11.19

Also stuck on a quest questions and answers,Radzig is in Neuhof and needs in the camp to be!Help who has solved this problem!

E
Erken_kz 04.11.19

I do freezes the output of the dialogue with the prisoner, 3 times rebooted, all the same..((

f
fanmaster 04.11.19

Suddenly someone will help:

I didn't want to end quest Questions and Answers. I cured all the villagers during the quest more and took the offender, breaking the Straw before it. Then, having received a label on a report to Radzig, visited him and spent several dialogues. One on the job about the Mines (the effects), one on (attention!) discussion of the situation in Morhead, they say there is pestilence and what to do, although Mor I have already healed and in the monastery was. Here is the dialogue, I think, and broke the end of the job not allowing to start the cutscene.

Restart the save before the production of medications, I quickly re-concocted elixir, and got to Radrigo (NO LABEL ON IT, is in Camp on the North-East of Miroedov) to start the dialogue about the monastery and the mine. After talking, I went back to the village, all drinks, the robber saved and fasttravel of the Rataj came to Radrigo to report on the job label. Watch the cutscene, get a job All that glitters.

D
DoZaaa 04.11.19

And you can solve the problem by downloading the file as with the quest Red between two fires"?? I have it too and bug were the charcoal burners did not speak,I downloaded the file, threw in the Data folder,and the quest earned!Maybe there is a solution and with the quest Questions and answers???

Q
Quickcheese 04.11.19

The people where I can get a save on the beginning of job All that glitters?

A
Agm Hellfire 04.11.19

The same problem . The next quest does not appear . No way . Patch 1.2.5 .