3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HOVER TANK 05.08.21 10:57 pm

Super units. (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War)

What super units in the game do you like more and why.
180 Comments
Sort by:
B
Breakwater 05.08.21

Saint at the Sisters of Battle. Power and destruction filled with Faith. It is difficult to imagine a more enchanting punishment of the God-Emperor. Although the characteristics of the Saint are inferior to other superunits, but Vera ...

R
Rammstein-rules 05.08.21

I like "Blood Thirsty" better.
A cruel thing, really tryndets, that loses health ...
That is why I call him only in battle.

M
MaXX1992 05.08.21

I like the Demon Prince of Chaos, in general, a powerful unit, it tears everyone and has a lot of health

F
FerAmon Ra 05.08.21

I like the Demon Prince of Chaos, in general, a powerful unit, it tears everyone up and there is a lot of health.
Good against the sheep, and against the good fellow, the sheep itself.
The night bearer rules. A minute of glory ... The
Bloodthirsty is simply handsome. This is who really rips everything.

K
Kovu 05.08.21

Beinblade. The most efficient uber in the game.

G
Gideon ravenor 05.08.21

Beinblade. The most efficient uber in the game.

It is not only effective, but also effective - firing from all the cannons, hellish hum and tremors of the earth - that's something ^^

V
VenolVl 05.08.21

Yes, but only you can't let anyone in close combat to him.

G
General_Kruzo 05.08.21

Monolith is still nicer to me, worse than Benny, of course, but with a self-regulating teleport and support in the form of outgoing units, as well as a lord with artifacts, invisibility + pulse is a very good help.

S
S-25815 05.08.21

Me from the neighbors Hungering, and from the rifle BB

R
Rammstein-rules 05.08.21

It's bad that the night bearer is given for a short time. I hosted a demon prince versus bloodsucker competition. The Hunger won, but there was little health left after that.

S
SepiS 05.08.21

mmmmmmmmmmm ... Land'er ...
just see your favorite race

and the Essence can be killed at all?

G
General_Kruzo 05.08.21

A carrier of the night can only be killed by another carrier of the night, i.e. Ktan.

S
SepiS 05.08.21

Hmm ... so if he appears, then you just need to ignore him until he reincarnates? Well, basically, that's what I did.

G
General_Kruzo 05.08.21

He does not act on the battlefield for a long time, if there is a micro, then you can calmly run away from him, another thing is that he is other uber avatar or demon, he can drive very evil away from troops or a monolith, but that's another question.

S
SepiS 05.08.21

Or competently work with a scythe in the attack, on buildings, they do not run

G
General_Kruzo 05.08.21

Damage to buildings is small.

P
Parrottranslator 05.08.21

I like the Great Knarlok, he is so cute! (Especially when he chews on equipment :))

A
ALEX-DE-YON 05.08.21

Avatar of Khaine, he is invincible in close combat!

i
iBot 05.08.21

best melee and dohren health unit

r
red-bear 05.08.21

Benya forever. Since I am a fan of IS, I’m nowhere and never without benny. He always ensured me victory. In the support of two Lemanrass and Karskin (or whatever they are), he is generally invincible.