3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HOVER TANK 05.08.21 10:57 pm

Super units. (Warhammer 40.000: Dawn of War)

What super units in the game do you like more and why.
180 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zadrot Sapiens 05.08.21

JUGGERNAUT AT THE SPACE DESIGNER DICK WILL BECOME A HARD WEIGHT! By the way, who plays for them besides me?)))

T
Tali FaN vas PG 05.08.21

And I like titans. You can take out the fig, firepower uuu .... Only they are not in the game (((

S
Spaceman-RF 05.08.21

I love the "Punishing Sword" tank from the Imperial Guards!

... devourer ... 05.08.21

And I like the titans. You can take it out, the firepower oooh .... Only they are not in the game - oh, yes, Warlord for example ..... nipadezzki burn!

Please tell us about them, otherwise it’s interesting :)

A

when I'm in a big map, for example, kaurav battles, I like the Living Saint the most. And in little ones - Knarlok

T
Tali FaN vas PG 05.08.21

... devourer ...
I have a blog about them.

Land Raider vs. Land Raider - DRAW !!!
damn it stoppers

And a lot of work has been done + 10000. How long did it take?

X
XXX 05.08.21

JAGERNAUT is

harsh Russian localizations ... not Juggernaut, but Land Raider and don't care what they write ... and I don't need to prove anything either ...

J
JLoCoCb3214 05.08.21

One on one the strongest super unit is a mastadont in second place - an avatar. The weakest super unit is knarlok, only the demon prince is weaker than him, but he does not require a relic point, therefore he is not a super unit. Of course, not a knarlock, not a prince of demons, not at all weak units and they are very good at destroying everything around them, but they cannot be allowed alone, since they still should not fight alone. So here is an approximate tactic for super units and for the demon prince in order to achieve maximum efficiency and lethal force. If the enemy's army also has armored vehicles, then three or four platoons of nightmares that will land near the army will be very useful, and it will also not hurt to support the defilers with artillery fire, and if, along with all the troops inside the army, there will also be tanks, since they can be effective with weapons Against technology and against infantry, they are even more useful than infantry, and even if there are infantry units left, you can create raptors and send them directly to the very center of the army, then the enemy army will be completely mobilized and then destroyed. Avatar - let him go slightly ahead of the whole army, since he is an excellent tank (the one who takes all the fire on himself, allowing others to destroy the enemy's fortifications), then he can take all the fire on himself and the troops will destroy the enemy's fortifications / infantry for now. To be more effective, the army should have banshees, warp spiders, dark reapers and fiery prisms with falcons and fiery dragons. so the reapers destroy the infantry, the dragons destroy the equipment, and the warp spiders, together with the falcons, which can also carry the banshees with the reapers, move to the rear and plant the banshees with the reapers. The result - on the one hand, the enemies are completely shackled by the battle with the banshees, plus they are mercilessly torn to pieces by the avatars, and the reapers with dragons support all this horror with fire and dark matter - on the other hand, the opponents are also connected by the fight with the banshees and are shot by the same reapers and dragons and at the same time the spiders of the warp with the falcons and here is the victory. punishing sword - the imperial guard does not need any tricks and visits to the rear, and their army is so huge that it cannot be surpassed by all its strength in its enormous firepower. and so the tank rushes in the middle of the army in front of the rod ogrins that bind the enemy with a battle behind them, the kasrkins, they shoot the enemy, and the tank a little further, all surrounded by guardsmen and Cerberus with sentries, destroys the enemy, and the Lehmann races that around the army do not allow anyone to approach the guards and the tank. I can’t give other tactics because I don’t play for IS. necrons tactics are quite noticeable there is a large army of necrons and in the very center a monolith that drives everything away from the army, close to the monolith there is a necron lord with magic shroud of horror, invisibility, and a chronometer, and also if the army is almost all defeated, then the necron lord turns into a carrier and scares away enemies from the monolith until he creates new troops. Land rider well, I don't know much about him, I think it is necessary to put an assault on the thereminators in it and send predators of destroyers with it. Although it is undoubtedly a strong unit, it is not suitable for going with the army, well, or just as support. I think it is needed precisely for not very long raids on the enemy base, for example, when the main army storms the enemy's base, then he rolls up from the other, lands the heremenators and, together with the thereminators and predators, very quickly destroys all the fortifications and then takes on production buildings and until the opponent's army is struck a blow at him, he quickly picks up the thereminators and, together with the predators, returns to the base for repairs. Mastadonton goes right in front of the entire army and runs forward, crashing into the first building or tank that he meets and begins to destroy it, and the army of orcs and bullet-men pull up after him and begin to destroy everything else, while the mastadont, meanwhile, easily straightens out the enemy's fortifications and his equipment. The frenzy skill is only useful to start a fight. Mastadont is good to support with tanks. Knarlok - I think he needs to be accompanied by kroutoks and dogs if you have kauyon. and if the mount ka then crises with flamethrowers around him and the tanks go behind, cracking down on armored vehicles that can cause him great damage. At both posts, he needs to be supported by the fact that predatory kroots must always be located next to him, which will serve as meat to reduce the damage inflicted on the knarlok.

Well, here is an approximate tactic of how to use super units, and by the way, one cannot say that one unit is much better than the other, since they are all used in different ways and one is needed for one and the other for another, but I can say for sure that one on one is the strongest (attack power ) the super unit is a mastadont, the most tenacious avatar, the fastest land rider, the regeneration is the fastest in the monolith, the firepower is the highest, too, in the monolith, the punishing sword tank is a good combination of the speed of the lives of armor and firepower, the bloodthirsty is also a very strong and tenacious fighter on arena warhammer. Well, the knarlok is just not a weak and just a useful unit like the prince of demons.

D
DartOreLLK 05.08.21

"Blood Thirsty" and the Demon Prince of Chaos.)

Well, here is an approximate tactic of how to use super units, and by the way, one cannot say that one unit is much better than the other, since they are all used in different ways and one is needed for one and the other for another, but I can say for sure that one on one is the strongest (attack power ) the super unit is a mastadont, the most tenacious avatar, the fastest land rider, the regeneration is the fastest in the monolith, the firepower is the highest, too, in the monolith, the punishing sword tank is a good combination of the speed of the lives of armor and firepower, the bloodthirsty is also a very strong and tenacious fighter on arena warhammer. Well, the knarlok is just not a weak and just a useful unit like the prince of demons.
The strongest-avatar, tank-mastodon and hungry, regen-monolith, the most tenacious-knarlock, mobile-land rider

ultramaline why can't you just shut up and die! ???
he is so harsh that he eats raspberries, considering himself an ultramarine

C
Corvus Lucian 05.08.21

What super units in the game do you like more and why. - Land Raider. I even came up with a separate set of weapons (so far on paper), it's a pity I can't bring it into play. And it would be fun, the set is not frail.

J
JLoCoCb3214 05.08.21

Corvus, search the sites, you can find a graphic editor or something like that

Corvus Lucian_ Primarch of the Angels of Death

C
Corvus Lucian 05.08.21

JLoCoCb3214 06/07/10 04:23
- c.

... devourer ... 06/07/10
04:44
pics laid out: D - there is no physical possibility.

weakling :)))

C
Corvus Lucian 05.08.21

I mean, there is no necessary equipment.

what's the problem: download from internet and it will be: DDD

C
Corvus Lucian 05.08.21

No, the drawings are in a notebook, and I don't have the equipment to take pictures and post them. Something like this.

S
Spez24 05.08.21

Land Raider is a powerful thing))))))))