3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxx222222 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Is there a GTA 2 movie? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Does this film exist on gambling addiction I watched the video, according to which GTA 2 movie was this movie made or who knows what?
55 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hamster Jedi 05.08.21

I know that Vice City has similarities with the movie "Scarface" (Scarface), but I don't know something about GTA 2 :(

50 cent in GTA 05.08.21

Yes, I also heard something!
Check it out on the Rockstar website!

x
xxx222222 05.08.21

Yes, and I saw the Scarface, but I would like to know exactly about GTA2, ask someone who knows

M
Mercedes 05.08.21

the criminal in the movie "parking lot" is very, very much like Tommy from Weiss! striking similarity! even the shirts are similar

p
paulgeorgehooks 05.08.21

Lola. This is an introductory video featuring LIVE actors!

c
coach_spb_89 05.08.21

I do not know about GTA2, but the entire GTA series has a cinematic imitator - "Adrenaline". Its director himself admitted that he is a fan of the GTA series and he took many scenes from the game.

E
EROY 05.08.21

There is actually a Grand Theft Auto movie, but it has nothing to do with GTA. As for GTA 2, as it was already said there is an introductory video with the participation of LIVE actors, nothing more.

c
coach_spb_89 05.08.21

Yes, there the dude runs from the bandikos, saves the Chinese, swears at some boss, gets a job at the zaibats and gets wet by some Chechen with a beard.

E
EROY 05.08.21

Lazha. Have you seen the full version? No. And why? Because she's not there ...

A
Andrew 05.08.21

Rockstar in GTA3 somehow lazily drew Claude, in the video he looks different, can anyone put a comparative picture? And then in Opera mini 3.1 you cannot upload screenshots :-(

E
EROY 05.08.21

It's better to go to the GTA III forum. A couple of years ago it was discussed there ...

M
McAfee SiteAdvisor 05.08.21

It turns out at the end, Claude was still killed, because the events unfold in 2013. And he was the main character in Grand theft auto 2.

pix.PlayGround.ru

Claude Speed ​​performed by Scott Maslen

F
FucQ 05.08.21

Just in case, all of a sudden someone from the GTA's present on the site did not see it.

S
ScaryFad 05.08.21

Well, this is hardly a movie. So, a nine-minute video released by P * for the promotion of GTA 2.

F
FucQ 05.08.21

But still, it's somehow easier to understand what is at stake than in the GTA2 intro. Let's say so, GTA2 mini-movie).

... piton ... 05.08.21

I wonder where the Rockstars dug up the name "Zaibatsu" ??? Is it not from the well-known Russian word?
; D

F
FucQ 05.08.21

Taking into account the fact that in GTA2 the Russian mafia, everything is possible: D.

S
ScaryFad 05.08.21

I just did not understand one thing. Why was Claude's killer a janitor?

F
FucQ 05.08.21

Well, maybe it's like a "cover"?

S
ScaryFad 05.08.21

Maybe ...
Or maybe there are all such cool killers in Zaibatsu that an ordinary janitor can cope with Claude.)