3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxx222222 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Is there a GTA 2 movie? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Does this film exist on gambling addiction I watched the video, according to which GTA 2 movie was this movie made or who knows what?
55 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tony_Gognitti 05.08.21

We can make a film ourselves based on GTA 2: D

P
Pai cheng-tien 05.08.21

2013 let them make another game and a movie for 2020

E
Egor_Pskov 05.08.21

Tony_Gognitti, yeah! Camera, motor! =)

S
Shephаrd [USSR] 05.08.21

Shooting is in progress, quiet! Only if you shoot in the game, then there is nothing to shoot :)

E
Egor_Pskov 05.08.21

This refers to a film based on, i.e. do not shoot not in the game itself, but in real life.

M
Marshal Nash 05.08.21

There is one of two things: either the film has nothing to do with the game in terms of the plot, or it is a backstory that unfolded in the late 90s. In 2013, the action cannot happen in any way: there is no cyberpunk, the boss of the Russian mafia in the film is healthy and bald, in the game he looks like a bum or a Jew))), etc. a
cool video, but what are these nuts that Claude is eating ?? zaibatsu?
this is the kind of drug in the future.

V
VICtor94 05.08.21

What?! in the late nineties)))
not just at this time the film was filmed, but the action in 2013

M
Marshal Nash 05.08.21

I explain. In 1999, the action of the film unfolds, at the end of which Claude is killed or wounded. For some reason, it is frozen to be brought back to life when technology allows. In 2013, it is defrosting. The main inconsistency: it is not clear to whom and why it was needed. Therefore, the first option that I indicated is more likely.

T
Tony_Gognitti 05.08.21

Then it is rather those who want to arrange some kind of reality show, so to speak)) Hence the announcer, applause, etc. : D
Psycho show, from psychos to psychos: D

C
Cspeed 05.08.21

O_O
nifiga, at 3:38 NIKO BELLIK!

M
Marshal Nash 05.08.21

In the city Respect is everything!

O
Old claude 05.08.21

The filmmaker is super ...
I like it ....
Only the ending is unexpected)

C
Cspeed 05.08.21

I wonder who was Claude asking the Russians to kill? (he still nailed the photo to the table with a knife)

x
xMiGx 05.08.21

I wonder who was Claude asking the Russians to kill?
Someone from the village gang.

C
Carbon8909 05.08.21

Guys, everything is very simple here. This short was filmed for the promotion of GTA 2.