3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xxx222222 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Is there a GTA 2 movie? (Grand Theft Auto 2)

Does this film exist on gambling addiction I watched the video, according to which GTA 2 movie was this movie made or who knows what?
55 Comments
Sort by:
F
FucQ 05.08.21

Another would be a movie based on GTA3 ... mmm. rolled out his lip (.

S
Sulfur 05.08.21

There is a Dzaibatsu clan in Japan ... maybe from there =)

F
FucQ 05.08.21

Everything is possible. All the more, I remember how R * came up with the name of the airport in Vice City: International Escobar Airbport. Because it was in the 80s that the largest drug trafficking group existed in California, naturally by air. This is a Colombian group called "Escobar".

I
I raspy61 I 05.08.21

cool ... I've been looking for a film for a long time

V
VICtor94 05.08.21

oh yeah I have this really cool movie and claude's style is ruthlessly cool! By the way, I didn't understand here in the episode when he took drugs to some idiots who were beating a monk, and then he took a truck with other monks and took the one who was beaten, gave it to them, what was the point or I didn't understand something at first did not pay attention to this and it is not clear yet!

V
VICtor94 05.08.21

By the way, I was pinned that in the opening video of GTA 4, the novel drinks exactly some kind of booze with the letter Z tobish Zaybatsu chtoli!

V
VICtor94 05.08.21

YES, I DIDN'T HAVE GOT IT VERY THERE, I finally downloaded it from the Internet by episodes, each weighed about 20MB, there were only seven episodes or skoka there, and in addition they were without sound! and then: I saw the full downloaded so there and the sound was just as well as the music, as it popped with the sound, I liked it so much that sometimes then I began to consider Claude the best hero of GTA!

V
VICtor94 05.08.21

http://www.take2games.com/modules/gta2/downloads/movie.html I downloaded it here here all the episodes and all that and below is the full movie for 17MB! it's better all right at once and download it however you want ...

I
I raspy61 I 05.08.21

threw on the mobile)

V
VICtor94 05.08.21

well, you are clearly listening. question. and who tried to download episodes? if anyone tried it, tell me there is a sound, but it’s clever, but when the full one downloaded it was!?!

A
AlSar 05.08.21

8 minute movie is just a promotion to boost game sales

S
Supergunsta 05.08.21

I don’t understand, but was Claude killed?

S
Supergunsta 05.08.21

I heard that he survived ...

S
Supergunsta 05.08.21

Nifiga did not understand.

M
MikkoBellick13 05.08.21

Low-budget video, but I really liked it

_
_DaVe 05.08.21

PR move Rockstar, quite interesting.)

A
ArcticSkyline 05.08.21

That's true. it is a pity that in other parts there are no such videos. But all the same respect to R * North (formerly DMA designs).

I
I raspy61 I 05.08.21

cool video, but what are these nuts that Claude eats ?? zaibatsu?

I
I raspy61 I 05.08.21

I want to find a melody that played at the beginning, so lively

E
Egor_Pskov 05.08.21

The film will be interesting to watch! But who will shoot him for an outdated game?