3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lfgdfs 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Claude in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

GTA 4 has already been released, and for sure all gamers are looking for Claude in GTA 4! In GTA 3, it was the 2000s. In GTA 4, 2007-2008, so this means Claude might not have died! Voshchem say if there are any inscriptions, mentions, or even Claude himself in the 4-way!

144 Comments
Sort by:
W
WWA aka Porsche3000 05.08.21

On what walls ???

T
Toberman 05.08.21

Now GTA 4 has been released - it's a TOTALLY different world. other people, other cities (although the names are the same), even the brands are different.

-
-Zyunya- 05.08.21

By the way, why are you all rubbing in here that the fourth part is not connected with the previous ones, that there are no previous characters, that everyone is dead?
I have never played in GTA 4 and have already found a Persian from the old GTA.
Lazlo forever !!!

n
natan ashurov 05.08.21

the producers said that the old will not be this new world. the world of gta4. and that was the world of gta3

-
-Zyunya- 05.08.21

Well, in the world of GTA 3, there were also Persians from GTA and GTA 2 and Nitsche :)

I
InFk 05.08.21

And Claude and all the other characters died, even on the walls it is written ...
On what other walls?

T
Toberman 05.08.21

I repeat, these are different universes, realities, worlds ... call it what you want. El Burrow's MB presence is a little push to evoke a little feeling of nostolgia, not more. Doesn't carry anything plot. I am sure that the next game is worth waiting for GTA 4 Weiss, and I am 100% sure that there we will not stumble upon either the rebuilt empire of Tomi Versetti (if the action takes place after) or Ricarda Diaz with Colonel Cortez, who are building their empires.
DIFFERENT WORLDS, even the brands of stores have changed! The only unfamiliar name of the kneaded bargaining mark from GTA 4 was Clokin 'Bells and that's it!
P-A-Z-N-Y-E M-I-R-S

B
B0en1ng 05.08.21

Claude in 4K? Claude did not see but interesting inscriptions at Niko's apartment before going out. Claude is written in black and white, by the
pix.PlayGround.ru
way, in that picture it says something like Remember Tommy

N
N1KО 05.08.21

The afftor of the topic wants to know if there is Claude in GTA4
But can he be there?

N
Nitro25 05.08.21

In general, in my GOOD opinion, all parts of Gta, from the first to the fourth, are not one universe! As one smart man said, the fact that in all parts we see some elements from the previous series is just a drop of nostalgia ... In general, I noticed the subtle humor of R *, for example, when Gta 3 came out, it was immediately possible to understand that this is a completely new game , Gta, but completely different ... so to speak, in the world of Gta 3, the previous gta (Gta, Gta London 1969, Gta 2) were a game ... two computers in an Internet cafe on Stanton Island hinted at it - on them Gta1 and Gta2 were depicted ... So in Gta 4 El Burro's graffiti and Claude's clothes also hints that in 4K Gta 3 there is a game and no more ... 4 proves nothing,

S
SNE6ur 05.08.21

DIFFERENT WORLDS, even the brands of stores have changed! The only unfamiliar name of the kneaded bargaining mark from GTA 4 was Clokin 'Bells and that's it!
Not all! still sprank, binko internet club tw @, and in general, dofig just ...

S
Stalkermedved 05.08.21

Claude is in GTA 4 !!! he's lying in a hospital bed !!

N
NiteLite 05.08.21

Claude is probably dead. Such people do not live long. I tried in-game to search for it in the police database, nifig. Not a single Persian from the past. Maybe Karl and Sweet will be in the expansion? Although I miss Tommy more.

K
King in the world 05.08.21

GTA4 is a different world! Not the same as in the previous parts!

M
Maverisk 05.08.21

I say, a friend's boxing, we went through the city together, explored the city, he found it, he was not an expert in previous GTA, called me, since I live in 5 minutes, I immediately ran, I recognized Claude from GTA3. By the way, I later took a screenshot of PG I saw it in the same place. But I repeat, he doesn't take part in the plot, it's just nostalgia. Eh-eh ...

G
Grenadier 05.08.21

Here on the forum they have already written and even posted screenshots where Claude is lying on a hospital bed in some kind of hospital, you can also see the corpse of the boy from Bully. True, I do not remember the topic of the forum!

K
King in the world 05.08.21

Maybe it wasn't Claude, maybe it just looks like it!

S
Stalkermedved 05.08.21

it's Claude !! one hundred percent !!!

V
ValG 05.08.21

I found it, in the topic of jokes and easter eggs, look =))

S
Stalkermedved 05.08.21

he just lies and that's it !!! !!