3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lfgdfs 05.08.21 11:08 pm

Claude in GTA IV (Grand Theft Auto 4)

GTA 4 has already been released, and for sure all gamers are looking for Claude in GTA 4! In GTA 3, it was the 2000s. In GTA 4, 2007-2008, so this means Claude might not have died! Voshchem say if there are any inscriptions, mentions, or even Claude himself in the 4-way!

144 Comments
Sort by:
G
GunslinGa_MЗ 05.08.21

What hospital is Claude in?

E
EnclaveHere 05.08.21

On my website www.libertytreeonline.com such that someone was knocked down and there is no near! And there is no claude in the hospital :(

G
GunslinGa_MЗ 05.08.21

have to ask the console manager (accent)

G
GameOver1993 05.08.21

Where can I get Claude's clothes? and where does it lie?

F
Felix KoT 05.08.21

If GTA 4 is 2008, then after 2 years Niko will come across chela from GTA2)

W
WWA aka Porsche3000 05.08.21

Claude is in a hospital in the Alderney area !! Clothes can be borrowed from Playboy X !!)))))

D
Danick 05.08.21

In my opinion, the heroes of the past gta will meet us R * love to weave intrigues on various occasions, and this case is no exception.

Q
Qif_Qgame 05.08.21

Can I ask you one question? How do you know that the third part's name is Claude? I just can't understand the origin of this name%

P
Porter92 05.08.21

We learned the name in San Andreas.

G
Guardian. 05.08.21

Suit and inscriptions. And the article is in the net. I personally don't need more.

D
Danick 05.08.21

Qif_QGAME in addition to the plot video where catalina says the name of the claude. In the sa gta.Img file, the gta3 model named claude. And just do his name has long been known to everyone.

N
Niko Bellic 05.08.21

http://forums.playground.ru/gta_3/157616/#4082910 - another Temka about Claude.

C
Completely traveled 05.08.21

Claude is a jerk with his green pants nico
in claude 's jacket and blue jeans cool finally

L
Lord gta 05.08.21

In the screenshot in gta. ag .ru in the secrets column in gta 4 every crap is written in
black like tommy is KIA CJ is KIA KLOD is KIA, etc., etc. In general, I want to say that Armageddon came for the old people and they all died, and in 2008 there was a restructuring, but the developers shoved the inscriptions so that no one was looking for old characters
and they say that everyone we knew is dead, look if you don't believe

D
DEN X 777 05.08.21

Lord gta, well done, explained everything clearly: Claude is already dead, CJ is already dead, Tommy Vercetti is already dead - all the Persians are DIED: clothes from Claude, a criminal case and an article AND EVERYTHING !!!

s
s.t.a. l.k..e. - shooter 05.08.21

yes once claude in gta4 not bbbbbbbbuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuddddddddeeeeeeeettttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

D
DELETED.DELETED.DELETED 05.08.21

What are you idiots, in gta 4 there is Claude, only he is lying in the hospital

O
One of them 05.08.21

Master wor
Where is it written that it is he?

T
Tony_Gognitti 05.08.21

Lord gta, well done, explained everything clearly: Claude is already dead, CJ is already dead, Tommy Vercetti is already dead - all the Persians are DIED: clothes from Claude, a criminal case and an article AND EVERYTHING !!!
Is that all? And Donald Love is alive and well ...

L
Lord gta 05.08.21

so if you want to look for someone you are just wasting your time