3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agreen5k 05.08.21 11:12 pm

Eternal Loading (Far Cry 4)

I go to FarCry4 loading is loading to the end and nothing happens eternal loading
47 Comments
Sort by:
D
Default2 05.08.21

Try it on behalf of the administrator.
And update the drivers:
Nvidia http://www.nvidia.ru/Download/index.aspx?lang=ru
AMD here's the garbage http://support.amd.com/ru-ru/download

a
agreen5k 05.08.21

everything has been updated nothing helps costs and costs

p
pavel19999 05.08.21

How many cores do you have?

a
agreen5k 05.08.21

K
KsenoS_7 05.08.21

Does anyone have an image twitching at normal fps?

A
AzrailICH 05.08.21

One of the reasons may be the WmiPrvSE.exe process. Go
to the task manager while the game is loading, and quit until the process stops appearing. It helps me.

N
Nikitos rus 05.08.21

AzrailICH
Thanks, of course, for the advice. But it didn't help.

Here's what helped:
I downloaded the
spoiler from this link http://rghost.ru/59120981
.reg file, launched it. He helped me. Who is afraid for their registry and considers it a deception, if you have Windows 8, you can check, when you download the file and open it in a folder, the registry path will be on the right. No problem with that, checked.

A
Asmobiuz 05.08.21

Nikitos rus
File access denied: copyright violation.
: ((

x
xirik01 05.08.21

I go into the game, the download starts immediately and the game does not go further, help me pliz.

a
alessandro.lazarenko 05.08.21

Pirate?

A
Anomel Suna 05.08.21

Computer characteristics? License? Pirate?

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

xirik01
On weak PCs, loading for about 5 minutes is normal.
If the game is a pirate, then you can try to change the pill. Sometimes 3DM gives this effect (seen in several different games).

x
xirik01 05.08.21

And which pill is better ???

x
xirik01 05.08.21

Intel Core i5 3rd Generation
Frequency 3.2Hz RAM 5GB
DDR3
AMD Radeon HD 8670M 1GB DDR3

x
xirik01 05.08.21

during heavy games the video memory grows up to 2 GB

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

xirik01 The
configuration is not that weak. So, the reason is different ... If you wait, the game will start or "eternal loading" hangs?

ALI213 and RELOADED work equally well and stably (completed the game twice on ALI213). But I have long disliked 3DM tablets because of the suspicious code; periodically, there are strong drawdowns in performance (what the "tablet" is doing at this moment is a good question). About 3DM - just my IMHO), many play with this tablet and say that everything is OK. ALI213 has one advantage: it automatically creates a Profile.Backup folder with a full backup of all gameplay saves (save files are zipped). Many were waiting for the new RELOADED tablet (quite difficult compared to others), but even she was not able to unlock the storyline DLCs before their official release (perhaps they are simply not physically in the game yet). The only advantage of RELOADED and 3DM tablets (does not work on ALI213):

ZY Click "Reply" under the comment - then the addressee sees the notification. I wandered here again purely by accident))

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

xirik01
Z.Z.Y.
I take back the words about "not a weak configuration" ... I

dug up on notebookcheck-ru:
"The performance of the Radeon HD 8670M should be in the same range as that of the outdated Radeon HD 7650M. In modern and demanding games such as Far Cry 3 , can be played in low resolution and low detail. "

If Far Cry 3 can be played at low levels, then Far Cry 4, all the more, this video is very difficult to cope with. Unfortunately(

x
xirik01 05.08.21

Paul_SH
Thanks for such a volume of useful information now I install ALI213
if it doesn't work I'll try RELOADED
Once again, ATP

x
xirik01 05.08.21

Paul_SH
I went for a hike and called the wrong model Here is my vidyuhi model
amd radeon hd 8600m series

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

xirik01
Not at all.
You can also try updating to version 1.6.0 - improved performance and reduced memory consumption.
The "Files" contains patch 1.6.0 and a Hotfix ("patch for the patch").