3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agreen5k 05.08.21 11:12 pm

Eternal Loading (Far Cry 4)

I go to FarCry4 loading is loading to the end and nothing happens eternal loading
47 Comments
Sort by:
P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

xirik01
8600m series is not a specific model, but the entire 86xx series, i.e. the meaning is the same - Far Cry 4 is very hard for this video.
In addition to updating the game, I would also install the latest video driver (optimized for this game).

x
xirik01 05.08.21

I have this version of the game 1.6

x
xirik01 05.08.21

Paul_SH
Regarding Far Cry 3 At relatively high settings, the game ran 18-20 fps

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

xirik01
Then the video driver v.14.12 remains: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download/mobile?os=Windows%207%20-%2064

If it doesn't help, all that remains is a solid upgrade - a new laptop or desktop PC ...

M
Marquess 05.08.21

First time hearing 5 GB RAM? Who does that ???

x
xirik01 05.08.21

Marquess
I have 2 RAM slots after the purchase there was 4 GB of the house lying around 1 GB of RAM, why should she lie idle, I thought and inserted it into the laptop that's all

V
Valentin Brusenin 05.08.21

Such a problem. Endless download immediately after launch. I tried 5 different repacks. Now I use Gold edition 1.6.0 like. Here is the mistake itself.

Here are the actual characteristics of the computer.
Help: (I tried everything.

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

Valentin Brusenin
AppHangXProcB1 most often arises due to problems with system software that needs to be reinstalled (updated): DirectX, Microsoft Visual C ++, Microsoft .NET Framework ...
I would start with Microsoft Visual C ++ (from the off-site Microsoft site).

Judging by the second screen, the account name is in Cyrillic (ADMIN-PC). It is not good. Although Yubiki announced support for the Cyrillic alphabet in one of the first patches (in the installation path and in the account name), sometimes this still leads to various errors (most often - the file system).

If updating the system software does not work, you should try to create an admin account with a Latin name (in English) and try to run the game under it.

V

Paul_SH The
system software is up to date and is always updated whenever possible. The account change did not work either. It's all sad. Loading ...

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

Valentin Brusenin
If at startup the game tries to initialize the dx11 window, on which it stops responding (they say, "black screen" at startup), then the reasons may be:
- the game must be run on behalf of (with rights) administrator;
- the game conflicts with some USB devices (most often with gamepads) - try to start the game without them;
- the game conflicts with some gamepad emulator programs or with PC remote control programs (from tablets or smartphones) - try to start the game without them;
- you need to install (update) system software: DirectX, Microsoft Visual C ++, Microsoft .NET Framework, as well as the latest available video driver;
- antivirus blocks the tablet (the safest of all, according to virustotal.com checks, is ALI213; the most "unreliable" is 3DM).
"Problem with starting the game on a 4-core processor"

In the system software, one damaged file is enough - and the game will not start. To check, you can try opening the file [FarCry4.exe] in the Dependency Walker program - it will show which service files are needed by the source executable for normal operation and which ones are missing or damaged (they will be highlighted in red).
There are several similar topics on the Playground, one of which has a "video tutorial" on Dependency Walker - "How to fix the error (0xc000007b) in Far Cry 4 ?? There is an answer".

A
Alexsandresdfgghh 05.08.21

download Fix from black screen and it will work

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

Alexsandresdfgghh
Percent 4 cores. Why does he need this fix?

K
Kostya555 05.08.21

Valentin Brusenin

o
olegik55 05.08.21

Valentin Brusenin Try to reinstall Windows while preserving your information, since nothing helps. After that you can write it down. Good luck.

A
Alexsandresdfgghh 05.08.21

well, I also have 4 cores and Far Cry 4 did not start until I downloaded the Fix

t
ttklesnik 05.08.21

Hello forum users. After long attempts to run the game on my computer (AMD FX 4100 4 cores, 4 gig of RAM, NVidia GeForce GTX650 Win 7), the result was one - Black screen.
All patches, pills, methods have been tried. On different forums, there was one answer - old hardware.
No shit !!!!
I invited an old friend of a computer scientist home.
Result - everything worked.
It's not about the hardware, not about 2-3 cores, etc., etc.
The point is in the crooked hands of the developers.
After 4 hours of his labors, a patch was constructed that launches the game on 2-3-4 nuclear probes.
This concerns the problem of the discrepancy between the game and Windows 7.
The patch works 100%
Who tried all the methods and got a black screen, please contact [email protected]

O
Orogon 05.08.21

ttklesnik Is
n't it easier to upload this patch here on the site, huh?

V

Nothing helps. Any more ideas?

o
olegik55 05.08.21

Valentin Brusenin even reinstalling Windows did not help?

T
TimesGod 05.08.21

and who has an eternal download, try this method:
create a text document - in it write
Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Ubisoft farcry4 971]
"language" = "ru-RU
save it and change the extension from your filename.txt to yourname.reg file and run it