3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
agreen5k 05.08.21 11:12 pm

Eternal Loading (Far Cry 4)

I go to FarCry4 loading is loading to the end and nothing happens eternal loading
47 Comments
Sort by:
z
zaur shukyrov 05.08.21

I have the same problem, nothing happens. Someone found something.

o
olegik55 05.08.21

zaur shukyrov try to reinstall Windows, since nothing helps.

z
zaur shukyrov 05.08.21

Chronos-Alex
a mono more please

F
Foosenn 05.08.21

None of the above helps

P
Paul_SH 05.08.21

Foosenn
It is believed that the developers have fixed this bug long ago.
The reason (in most cases) is a conflict between the game and some peripheral devices, so when you try to initialize them, the game "freezes" (loading stops). There are several ways
to deal with this: --- disconnect all unnecessary USB devices from the PC, which you can do without during the game (first of all, try to start the game without a gamepad);
--- in the Device Manager, disable all unnecessary HID devices that you can do without for the duration of the game (first of all, those created by gamepad emulators);
--- close all unnecessary programs that can be dispensed with during the game (first of all - from the tray that serve peripheral equipment: printers, scanners, etc .; as well as gamepad emulators and PC remote control programs);
--- in the Task Manager, find and terminate the WmiPrvSE.exe process - this is something like a "police" scanner for system applications working with peripheral hardware (this method helped many).
If the process immediately spontaneously starts again, then this can be either normal (for example, it can be caused by the HP printer driver auto-update service), or it can talk about a problem with peripheral equipment and / or its drivers. In this case, you can try to start the game using "FIX endless loading".

In addition, I remember there were advices on the Playground "start the game with the Steam client turned off" and "forbid Far Cry 4 to go online" ... But I don't know anything about the results. the guys did not consider it necessary to unsubscribe)

m
mark20013332 05.08.21

help those pliz I generally go into the game nothing happens game from steam orig what to do who knows help in advance thanks

p
python57 31.08.21

Paul_SH
ATP, downloaded the Ali tablet from the Internet and the game loads in 10 seconds.

PS I know that the topic is old, but since there is still such a troubles, let people know the solution