3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoxHounder 06.08.21 09:51 pm

Discovery of the year 2008

In contrast to the topic of disappointments in 2008, I would like to ask: which game did you unexpectedly enjoy the most in 2008?
What did you expect nothing special from, and the game ultimately surpassed all expectations?

Valkyria Chronicles turned out to be such a game for me. I would say that we have witnessed the birth of a new era of FFT - a very interesting and well-thought-out tactical game. There is also Japanese gunpowder in SEGA's powder flasks!
62 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slifer 06.08.21

Dead Space without options, sobsna I immediately liked the videos, etc., but tk. EA all the same, then opening :) .. # 2 game for me in 2008, after Gears

S
Slifer 06.08.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], do not fumble

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 1 minute 44 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

can still write code5, because I was expecting a drain in principle :), but for now I like it at least no less than Code4!

F
FoxHounder 06.08.21

[b] vodafon [/ b], associate of three? I see ... Why not rub about pop music? Among the games mentioned here, I personally did not notice her.

v
vodafon 06.08.21

[b] FoxHounder [/ b], Madonna is not in the subject .. answer on the topic ..
post [b] Slifer [/ b] I haven't erased: gigi:

v
vodafon 06.08.21

Boom Blox, de Blob, No More Heroes

L
Lite 06.08.21

Valkyrie and l4d

B
Baguslav 06.08.21

deadspace and l4d

L
L0k0 06.08.21

Braid and L4D

D
Darkiti 06.08.21

Left 4 Dead, if you take from the list. At first I thought it would be a stupid thrash game, but it turned out to be a true game. Well, in general for me personally, the discovery of the year was Aquaria.

N
NiGHTS 06.08.21

there was no nichrome opening this year. in 2001 it was GTA 3,
in 2005 it was gow, I don’t know there, in 1998 there was a halvets and MGS, but there was nothing in that .. garbage about which in a year no one will remember .. [img] http: // s15. rimg.info/59ed10f3d78ff2b680efea67cd90fcfd.gif [/img]

C
Cart_Man 06.08.21

Left 4 dead

(
(ck) 06.08.21

The discovery of the year was still: gigi: But this is Patapon 8) As for the "big" current gene, I agree with those who write that everything was more or less expected and predictable. They expected MGU from Kojima - received, from COD they expected COD - please, from Suda51, a cocktail of design and absurdity - take Hollywood trash from SHH - and it is ... And so on in this vein. No special innovations, no revolutionary masterpieces. And Dead Space struck not by itself (everyone has already seen everything in it), but only by one thing - the quality of the AAA-class project, which was very pleasant.

It was a wonderful year. Of course, there were no eternal masterpieces, but on the other hand, not every year a new legendary revolution like MGS, Metroid Prime, Legend Of Zelda or Final Fantasy is destined to be born.

T
TOBAL 06.08.21

Dead Space pabedil: klsdffg:

D
DarK JiN 06.08.21

there are a lot of games in general ... I like everyone from the list!)) but most of all L4D

A
Azzy 06.08.21

Nice list, but my avatar and signature lets you know what I voted for.
ps I liked all the games listed, except for Boom Blox and
The World Ends With You because I did not play

a
alxp90 06.08.21

I haven't played anything from the entire list except L4D AND Pure, I'm ashamed: D
But I voted for the grandfather space: razz:

A
ACE 06.08.21

PURE

W
WeBForeveR 06.08.21

Valkyria Chronicles, because I did not expect SUCH a game from Sega. : gigi:

E
Elzerd 06.08.21

Yes, Valkyrie is the only PS3 game this year that I really want to play. For - a fan of RPG tactics (Jagged Alliance 2+ addons went to the length and breadth).

M
Manager JI 06.08.21

Dead Space is one thing!