3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
FoxHounder 06.08.21 09:51 pm

Discovery of the year 2008

In contrast to the topic of disappointments in 2008, I would like to ask: which game did you unexpectedly enjoy the most in 2008?
What did you expect nothing special from, and the game ultimately surpassed all expectations?

Valkyria Chronicles turned out to be such a game for me. I would say that we have witnessed the birth of a new era of FFT - a very interesting and well-thought-out tactical game. There is also Japanese gunpowder in SEGA's powder flasks!
62 Comments
Sort by:
A
Allmighty L 06.08.21

Valkyrie) Well, LBP, which is not in the list above

X
XHULCHI-BARA 06.08.21

Dead Space, definitely !! I did NOT expect EA to be able to make SUCH GAME OF SUCH GENRE the first time, one of the best horror games on the current gene: shock:

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 3 minutes 42 seconds: [/ size] [/ color ]

Also, to discoveries, but lower, one can refer to CODE5, for a long time I have not played such an atmospheric shooter about the 2nd World War, in terms of quality, it can even be compared with CODE1,2 (the standard of the game in this direction): wink:

A
AloneHunter 06.08.21

TWEWY, Dead Space is just a solid horror from a thrash company, I understand that this is amazing, but he did not bring anything fundamentally new

T
Tuborg 06.08.21

dead space and fallout 3 it is
not clear what the code does in the list: wav

g
grasa 06.08.21

hers odesy

M
Mirael 06.08.21

world of goo.

R
Renamon 06.08.21

Probably Dead Space. I had no idea that I would still be able to enjoy horror. )

T
TheSayid 06.08.21

The World Ends With You !!! : wink: I
thought it would be a good game, but not so much!))) I just turned on for 7 hours in a row) The gameplay, graphics, soundtrack, everything is at the highest level!) I
haven't played Valkyrie yet, just bought it today: wink:

Z
Zend 06.08.21

For me, they have become - New Motorstorm (Not one game evoked so many emotions), LBP (very cool thing)

R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

Valkyria Chronicles 8)

P
PCgamer! 06.08.21

[b] [/ b],

for me it is so frank bulshit, even from the style infuriates:?

r
realalbedo 06.08.21

Valkyria Chronicles is certainly a masterpiece, but I knew that from the very beginning.
But I considered Home a useless thing and did not wait at all, but now I hang in beta

s
scar-raver 06.08.21

Saints Row 2 is a real discovery! Because the game, from which almost no one expected anything, turned out to be so awesome :))

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 45 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

Damn, I didn't see that there is a vote :-D Then Pure :)) I didn't play much of the above

[color = green] [size = 75] Added after 51 seconds: [/ size] [/ color]

LOL !!!! It just dawned on me that of all of the above, I played ONLY Pure :-D Hahaha

-
- = saZe (R) 06.08.21

Dead Space. Despite the somewhat banal (Hollywood (American)) plot. (lacks the depth of the Japanese mother), I did not expect a game from EA of such a level. Everywhere horror is being poured out, but here ... Well done!

O
OkaRin 06.08.21

Valkyrie: inlove:, a great mega tactic honed to brilliance).

a
alxp90 06.08.21

People, create a theme for the announcement of the year: razz:

S
Slifer 06.08.21

[quote name = "alxp90"] People, create a theme announcement of the year: razz: [/ quote]
with one answer: razz:

W
WeBForeveR 06.08.21

[quote name = "Slifer"] [quote name = "alxp90"] People, create a theme for the announcement of the year: razz: [/ quote]
with one answer: razz: [/ quote]
Two, lol. :-D

a
alxp90 06.08.21

[quote name = "Slifer"]
with one answer: razz: [/ quote]

yes: razz:

S
Slifer 06.08.21

[b] WeBForeveR [/ b], I think T6 is even frivolous to include in the background of THIS :)