3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat ninja 06.08.21 10:18 pm

Which game music do you like best?

my choice:
FFX suteki da ne
SH4 room of angel
123 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kuroi mizu 06.08.21

[quote name = "leider"] when it gets dark to such music it's just wonderful to walk ... [/ quote]

Yeah, you want to shiban someone with a pipe: maniac: ... or ... bite?

I also listen to a lot of things on the way to the university, but I can't listen to the same thing for a long time. In the evenings you have to think that you don't want to listen to this tomorrow, make all kinds of "cocktails" from different groups and games. One thing I understood well - LP should never be listened to with Lostprophets - it's like milk with cucumbers: upset:

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

the topic is called: Music from which game do you like the most?, and not what kind of music we listen to on the road somewhere,
but about ordinary music in general there is a separate topic in the chat room.

PS give a link to the sound of the first heal in normal quality, pleeeezzzz

L
Leider 06.08.21

[quote name = "Dark_Knight"] theme s called: Music from a game you like best ?, rather than what kind of music we listen to Podoroga somewhere,
but about ordinary music generally a separate issue has to Board [/ quote].

[offtopic] if i listen to music from games on the way? And in general, let the modernists make these remarks, am I not right? [/ Offtopic]

R
Requel 06.08.21

[quote name = "Kuroi Mizu"] [quote name = "leider"] when it gets dark to this kind of music, it's just wonderful to walk ... [/ quote]

Yeah, I want to shiban someone with a pipe: maniac: ... or ... bite?

I also listen to a lot of things on the way to the university, but I can't listen to the same thing for a long time. In the evenings you have to think that you don't want to listen to this tomorrow, make all kinds of "cocktails" from different groups and games. One thing I understood well - LP should never be listened to with Lostprophets - it's like milk with cucumbers: upset: [/ quote]

Remember the music from Persona2!

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[offtopic] why don't we watch ourselves? But regarding listening on the way, I will say the following: you listen to music from games, but many do not, and they start to write here what they listen to and the topic turns into an offtopic, the moderators come and put in everyone's teeth, etc. do we need it? right is not necessary. so let's finish offtopic [/ offtopic]

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

I fully agree with Dark_Knight regarding the termination of the offtopic.
I think it is superfluous to add that further offtopic will disappear without a trace.

G
GoldFRAPpP 06.08.21

I love music in NHL 2004, 2005.
(No offtopic)

L
Lazarus 06.08.21

I love the music from Final Fantasy 8.

h
hoSTILE 06.08.21

[quote name = "Lazarus"] I like the music from Final Fantasy 8. [/ quote]
I DIDN'T PLAY at 8 ...: sad:
Tell me where a couple of tracks from it can be downloaded with average quality? : help:

[size = 75] Added on Oct 11, 2004, 1:00 am: [/ size]

30 kb is enough.

R
Rebitrh 06.08.21

Final Fantasy 7 is the last theme during the fight with Selfiroth.
In general, in general, Nobuo Uematsu is very good as a composer, however, like Akira Yamaoka (Waiting for U, Room of Angels, Dancing with the night winds, etc.)
I was very pleased with the music in Xenosaga and Theme song Devil May Cry 3
will be surprised, but Painkiller also has catchy songs

A
Amber 06.08.21

I also like the music in games from id Software. In general, I love this company and it is more fun to play with their music.

S
S @ ncho! 06.08.21

I really like music from Power of Law, NFS underground, Hegemony, Worms 3D and some tracks from Spider man like "destroy"
In general, I love techno and electronics! eight)

D
DAVE 06.08.21

The best music for the game is Hitman, the very first one, I specially downloaded all the tracks of Jesper Kyda: love:, this is music!
Ooh .... I completely forgot the game was called Bandits, you drive a car there, shoot, etc. and so on :), well, in general, the
music was great to her !!! who played, he will understand!

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

played "PERIMETER", very much even nothing, and if you consider that our game, then we can say the music is just super

s
someth1ng 06.08.21

Thief I / II / DS and Unreal (first) are my pick)

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "someth1ng"] Unreal (first) - this is my choice) [/ quote]

: agree: In the first Anra - the track is just super drive: uzi:

L
Leider 06.08.21

I will not forget the soundtrack of Kwaki, this is where the charge was ... I have not heard this for a long time

A
Amber 06.08.21

[quote name = "Leider"] I will not forget the soundtrack of Kwaki, that's where the charge was ... I have not heard this for a long time [/ quote]
That's for sure!
The music is awesome there: up:

S
Slash 06.08.21

Leider which quake exactly? quake 3? ... Yes Mouzons nothing .. I even specially removed the sound and stood listening ...
Recently I barely got a disc on ps1 with quake2 .. Damn Mouzons there! I'm going to digitize soon .. such a slaughter !!!

Z
Zonner 06.08.21

Well, if you leave CX behind, because everyone hears it. Then I like 1 topic from Discipline 1, called Mgolden.