3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat ninja 06.08.21 10:18 pm

Which game music do you like best?

my choice:
FFX suteki da ne
SH4 room of angel
123 Comments
Sort by:
L
Leider 06.08.21

Slash
Quake2. exactly the second one :-)

-
- ^ ArhAngel ^ - 06.08.21

I like the muse from the NFS Underground.
Very suitable for the mask of the game.

L
Leider 06.08.21

Here I am racking my head where the sound is better: in the first NSF or the second?
Still, "Riders on the Storm", PvD and Fluke broke the resistance of the first part :-)

N
Nikolas 06.08.21

cool muses. theme in Cilent Hill, op. FlashPoint, NFS (HP2) and in a bunch of toys with a normal budget ...

[size = 75] Added on 13 Nov 2004, 16:36: [/ size]

... and how could I have forgotten - Halo and Mafia - there are simply masterpiece themes! : eek:

E
Emitru 06.08.21

Music from the Comix zone (Sega) rules ... Well done Drossin
Then he also wrote for Baldur on the PC (it is true that it was not very successful)

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

[quote name = "Emitru"] Music from the Comix zone (Sega) rules ... [/ quote]
: agree: I agree. Yes, and the steering wheel was.

N
Nikolas 06.08.21

What is it that drew you to retro? Well, if you remember those old igruhi, then it seems that the Lion King had some good music (either on Dandy, or on Sega)

L
Leider 06.08.21

And I also really like the track "Suteki Da Ne" from FFX. So beautiful...

R
Raipper 06.08.21

Pts. I like the music from Beyond Good & Evil, especially in the beginning, when Jade and Fan are meditating on the beach.

D
Dark dragon 06.08.21

Where, where? So it does not matter. My choice of SH4 Crabel of Forest, SH4 Your Rain: up:

H
HELLHAMMER 06.08.21

Very good music in Max Payne, Freedom Fighters, Hitman, Silent Hill (it's stupid to forget) and quite a few other games.

D
Dark dragon 06.08.21

Agree HELLHAMMER. Don't forget the music from Hill. : eek:

M
Metadron 06.08.21

CX2

D
Devastator 06.08.21

It takes a long time to list all this, it's easier to say that music for games began to be written quite high-quality and good.
Since we were talking about SH (I didn’t play, sorry, not my style), I happened to hear OST for SH4 The Room (once again I apologize, I could be wrong). To the song Tender Shugar (Melissa Williamson) I went crazy for about two weeks, I got hooked ... Especially the guitars there are awesome in the middle ... From 2:40, such a thrill comes that there are no words ... I generally adore such guitars, nothing like that did not expect from SH ...: oops:

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

[quote name = "Devastator"] I never expected this from SH ...: oops: [/ quote]
What did you expect?

D
Devastator 06.08.21

2 [b] Kay'L 669 [/ b]
Don't know ... Something else ... It's hard to say, but the music really touched me.

G
Grinder 06.08.21

I took a long-standing CD from GAME.EXE from a friend, there was music from the 2nd Fall - [b] Veshch [/ b]. By the way, IMHO, the Modoc track would be perfect for Morrowind.

Underground 2:
--Cirrus - "Back on a mission"
--Felix Da Housecat - "Rocket Ride": up:: up:: up:
--Fluke - "Switch / Twitch"
--Killing Joke - "The death resurrection show "
--Skindred -" Nobody "

D
Devastator 06.08.21

Hehe, and again I can’t resist, because I touched a quick fix.

2 [b] Grinder [/ b]
Respect.

The music from the second fall is really cool, I especially love the music playing in San Francisco's Chinatown. Cool and calm. By the way, I'll go and listen ... I reminded you ... :)

PS It's a pity, but from the first fall I never got a chance to hear the musical accompaniment ...:

r
russiangeorge 06.08.21

Personally, I like the music from Fifa 2004 (NSF is also good) and, in general, Mouzon from EA games is usually very good

S
SOmni 06.08.21

Right now I'm listening to music from The Neverhood - a cool thing! And I like the Game itself terribly ... idiot, I have a hole in my head ...
And Chris Mann also wrote interesting soundtracks for Independence War 2: The Edge of Chaos.