3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Fat ninja 06.08.21 10:18 pm

Which game music do you like best?

my choice:
FFX suteki da ne
SH4 room of angel
123 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[quote name = "Alexandra"] ff7: oops: [/ quote]
why: oops:?

h
hoSTILE 06.08.21

Freedom Fighters, Hitman 1,2,3, and everything, everything, everything from Jasper Kid - a masterpiece 8).
Also: Vampire The Masquerade - Redemption, Morrowind, and of course all Silent Hill soundtracks. : mrgreen:

A
Alex K. Kant 06.08.21

The main theme for the MGS series is super. I also really like the music from Soul Calibur2 and Zelda

A
Amigo 06.08.21

There is a lot of good music in the games ... The most memorable: of course Silent Hills :), opera arias from HoMM4, a violin from Arcanum and Siberia ... well, the Corsairs are the first ... the rest (especially in almost all modern toys) is somehow what was not particularly memorable ...

R
Requel 06.08.21

[quote name = "Alexandra"] ff7: oops: [/ quote]

By the way, I agree, and in general, all the finals have cool music! But most of all I like the music from the eighth finale in the last intro, I don't remember the name!

K
Kuroi mizu 06.08.21

[color = red] Silent Hill [/ color] - definitely. Especially the second and the first are the best game music I've heard. Although this is a matter of taste
*) ^ _ ~ (*

[i] [u] Offtopic [/ u] Rake, hello little sister! [/ I]

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

Silents, Finals (8 and 10 in particular), MGS-2, Kingdom Hearts.
Some title themes are also good, such as Deus Ex or Lara Croft: The Angel Of Darkness [size = 84] (the one that plays in the main menu) [/ size]
[offtopic] New women on the forum! It is gratifying (^ _ ^) / [/ offtopic]

N
Niknek 06.08.21

Yes, it's hard to beat the Silent Hill approach to music. I would also like to mention the first Phantasmogoria, Myst series, Neverhood, 7th guest, 11th hour.

s
someth1ng 06.08.21

Thief, Thief II: The Metal Age, and, don’t believe, Thief: Deadly Shadows ... well, plus Deus Ex (not to be confused with DX: Invisible War) ...
here;)

B
BaziS 06.08.21

: uzi: Pain Killer: uzi:

A
Amber 06.08.21

[b] BaziS [/ b] I
totally agree! : agree:
I generally love HARD: fight:!
And, accordingly, those games where there is metal!

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

[quote name = "Amber"] [b] BaziS [/ b] I
And accordingly, those games where there is metal! [/ Quote]
then I advise you to listen to music from DMC3, the main theme can be downloaded [url = http: //www.playstationpro2.com/Downloads.html] here. [/ Url]

K
Kuroi mizu 06.08.21

[quote name = "Niknek"] Yes, such an approach as in the Silent Hill series to musical design is difficult to surpass. [/ quote]

I always knew that Yamaoka was a genius: roll:

And also, probably because of the game itself and the impressions her, I really love the music from Parasite Eve and Parasite Eve 2 (although I still don't really respect the second part).
And NFSU - music that you need: razz: Although not quite computer music ... But still great music! It was through this game that I discovered for myself a group that I still respect as much as ... I will not say who: wink:

T
Tyler durden 06.08.21

I choose Mouzon from NFS Underground !!!

h
hoSTILE 06.08.21

[quote name = "Amber"] [b] BaziS [/ b] I
And accordingly, those games where there is metal! [/ Quote]
Yes, HARD Metal looks (or rather heard) in action games very, very good.: Fight:
PS And I also love heavy metal, I often listen to CREMATORY or (at worst) In Flames, but agree that he will not be in the subject, let's say ... Morrowind: clever :.

s
someth1ng 06.08.21

but for me there is nothing better than industrial;)

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

Silent Hill 2
American McGee's Alice
Soul Edge
Age of Wonders 2
Painkiller - ambient part written by Marcin 'Cedyn' Czartynski ("Monastery" is something)

At least I listened to music from these games (and sometimes listen) separately from themselves.

PS And also melodies from Sega's Contra Hard Corps are "pinning" me :)

[size = 75] Added on 09 Oct 2004, 4:22 am: [/ size]

[quote name = "someth1ng"] but for me there is nothing better than industrial; ) [/ quote] And for this there is a separate topic [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 130744] "Who listens to what music?" [/ url];)

A
Amber 06.08.21

[b] hoSTILE [/ b]
That's it! Actions should be with this kind of music, otherwise it almost always turns out to be something bad. : agree:

But Morrowind for metal would definitely be strange: rotfl:

s
someth1ng 06.08.21

[quote name = "BlindGuard"]
[quote name = "someth1ng"] but for me there is nothing better than industrial;) [/ quote] And for this there is a separate topic [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic .php? t = 130744] "Who listens to what music?" [/ url];) [/ quote]

I'm talking about music IN GAMES (especially in action games), not in general. [offtopic] although I listen to industrial always and everywhere)), but as I understand it is not about that)))) [/ offtopic]

L
Leider 06.08.21

Sometimes I turn on Doom3, turn on something like Pro-pain or Pantera, - it gets so good ... but this sometimes: - /)

And when I go to university, I listen to Silent's OST on MD recorded, so one of the parts of the road runs along the path between the cemetery and the prison (you have to think of building this way ...!), when it gets dark to such music, it's just wonderful to walk ...