3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 08.09.19 02:28 am

Which of the character's games you became a mother.

Which of the character's games you became a mother.For me, it's Shepard and Clementine.Well, Squall Leonhard.
36 Comments
Sort by:
w
wife Cheshire Cat 08.09.19

When going through the game yourself with the hero not really associate. Choose all games on the principle of like - dislike. Although, as a rule, in quality games, the characters in detail and appearance, and traits.

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

wife Cheshire Cat
In good games, the characters really worked out just fine, although it happens that in these games there are flaws, but if the story is good, it does not matter.

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.09.19

Well, I probably have two characters who are constantly in my head.
The first is the Witcher Geralt. I've read all the books and passed the game the first 7 times and second three times and waiting for the third part. For this game I am ready to do an upgrade for a fortune again to see the Witcher and plunge into adventure.
The second is a Dragonborn from Skyrim. I am inspired by his strength and power. For me it's ideal hero-a barbarian that could defeat any enemy and sees no obstacles. In Skyrim right now, and I go and I will come in to play.
So - these two heroes, you might say, became a part of my life.

m
meagarry 08.09.19

Tommy Angelo

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 08.09.19

Pecos_Bill_2.0 the Hero or heroine? Although if you take the barbarian Conan by far.

S
SkyRaider 08.09.19

Lara Croft

P
Pecos_Bill_2.0 08.09.19

crouching dumpling
Hero. When I created it, it even looks tried on art to do.

p
playalex28 08.09.19

There is probably a superhero in the lead ,the Altair for example :)

-
-S.E.R.G.E.Y.- 08.09.19

STALKER

M
Mr.Murchick 08.09.19

Cj from Gta Sa
Dragonborn from Tes Skyrim
Cursed from Dark Souls 2

M
MelShlemming 08.09.19

Hitman )))))

E
EX0800_ 08.09.19

Dogmeat from fallout 3 it I f*n, always saved )

p
pekabir 08.09.19

no. even when dying under dramatic music. it is just a bunch of polygons and textures-present the dirt with a curve animation

G
Gauguin 08.09.19

John Marston.

R
Rock Forever 08.09.19

Sam Serious Stone