3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kraduschiysya pelmen 08.09.19 02:28 am

Which of the character's games you became a mother.

Which of the character's games you became a mother.For me, it's Shepard and Clementine.Well, Squall Leonhard.
36 Comments
Sort by:
s
severnyy alkogolik 08.09.19

On the main forum!Well,the first protagonist that I met the protagonist of GTA III or UT99,can't remember,we assume that it is.

D
Dr. Otto Wolfgang Ort-Mey 08.09.19

Kate Walker

n
nikitos3004_ 08.09.19

Ezio auditore from Assassins creed, Lee Everett from The Walking Dead Season 1 and Nikko belich from Gta 4, ICANN Forrester from Game of thrones Series Teltell

J
Jasonnnnn 08.09.19

Leon Kennedy ))

C
Christina_Archer 08.09.19

Well, there's a lot of characters who really become to me something of the road. It's probably like some kind of glitch heads, because sometimes I thought about the characters from the games as a person that lives in my world, among the people, and not as a fictional virtual character. Well, call Solid Snake (MGS), Lara Croft, Jin and Hwoarang (Tekken), George Stobbart (Broken Sword), Duke Nukem, Gabriel Logan (Syphon Filter), Jill Valentine and Chris Redfield (Resident Evil), Henry Townshend (Silent Hill 4. The Room), Jack (Mass Effect 2), Agent 47 (Hitman), Trevor (GTA V), Lee and Clementine (The Walking Dead), John Marston (Red Dead Redemption), Ellie and Joel (The Last of Us).

k
kraduschiysya pelmen 08.09.19

ChristophoriusЭто good and right,some of us have to live in a dream.

P
Pelmen dobra 08.09.19

Shepard, Leon Kennedy, Lara Croft.

l
lookaway 08.09.19

the butcher from the evil within

D
Dimkinpark 08.09.19

The Witcher, read all the books and passed both parts the same Hero of Ferelden from Dragon Age Origin, C. J. from GTA SA.

L
Lightninggg 08.09.19

Snake...had a hard life.

D
Decadent 08.09.19

crouching dumpling
It is good and right,some of us have to live in a dream
Escapism is not good.

F
Flow4Master 08.09.19

Adam Jensen from DeusEx HR, Lucas Kane from Fahrenheit, shepherd of the ME.

M
Metalist1925 08.09.19

commander Shepard, Lara Croft, Geralt, Jill Valentine

R
Rikudo Nagashi 08.09.19

Sheogorath, Dante, Ezio.

W
Wild Rider 08.09.19

First and foremost come to mind:
John Marston from RDR,
C. J. from GTA SA,
Eila, of Cargo(a character with an individual character of it is bad, but for a long time was a partner) and Serana from Skyrim

O
Ozon58 08.09.19

Shepard.

B
Boland 08.09.19

If not one of those whom he creates, then there is clearly April and Zoe from the Endless journey 1-2.

A
Anderby 08.09.19

Terra.
Agni.

E
Eliry 08.09.19

Cute Garrett. I generally play early in his after books read. Perhaps that is why he otnee and clearer than the rest.

M
Maxlaq 08.09.19

In principle quite difficult to answer, because as you progress through the different games and characters for different sinks in the soul, and such a decent amount.