3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marick 06.08.21 11:37 pm

For what genres is it worth taking Ps2?

I want to buy a second Sonya, tell me please plzzzzzz !!!!

I can't decide for a simple reason, but what to actually play? Are there any interesting strategies / "STARCRAFT" eg /, JRPG / like SKIES OF ARCADIA, PSO ... / ?. Is there a "contra"? / will? /
Tell me please !!!!
[url = http: //dreamarena.boom.ru] MARICKNEWS [/ url]
76 Comments
Sort by:
B
Blink 55 06.08.21

What genres do you actually like?
Strategies? CS? Then you better play on your PC. IMHO.

r
roman_gf 06.08.21

Contra will be only on PS2 for now. JRPG like SoF? :) There is no SoF type. There are FF-X type. ;) Etc. In what there is to play, however, really without strategies.

G
Guest 06.08.21

You will play fairy tales about good and evil. Silent Hill 3, MGS3, VF4, SC2, Onimusha, GT4 - everything that is / will be more or less what a person with your genre tastes can play. Think ...

R
Raipper 06.08.21

Moved the topic from "All Games" to "Trade and Exchange".

M
Marick 06.08.21

[quote name = "roman_gf"] that play there will, however, do without a strategy. [/ quote]
Cmpamegy voobsche nem ????

[size = 75] Added on Mar 16, 2004 08:26: [/ size]

[quote name = "Raipper"] Moved the topic from "All Games" to "Trade and Exchange". [/ quote]
Is it reasonable ??? I need info no "all games", but not "nokunka" :)

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

[quote] (Ha emom paz me they will not be shoved into the "iron" ??? [/ quote]
[offtopic] At this rate they will shove you into the ban. [/ offtopic] There are
strategies, but this is not a priority genre for ZY2.

R
Rupert 06.08.21

What other strategies, you can from this place in more detail. And then really nothing comes to mind. I don't know how much strategy there is in Dynasty Wariors, and other games built on the principle: "I'm so big and strong, where I can't myself - the lads will help, or at least create extras."

S
Sniper_gf 06.08.21

I think that ZY2 should be taken only for the sake of JRPG

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

2 Rupert
Star Wars The Clone Wars: gigi:

N
Neprus 06.08.21

2Rupert

WRATH UNLEASHED: roll:

L
Leider 06.08.21

Action, JRPG, Sport, Fughting - everything is fun there, why are you ...

R
Rupert 06.08.21

[quote name = "Neprus"] 2Rupert

WRATH UNLEASHED: roll: [/ quote] Where? Want! Out already? I remember there was a similar game once on a computer. The name for the life of me - I do not remember. But there, at first, the figures of different creatures walked like in chess, and when they found themselves on the same cell, a real-time duel began - it looks like? If yes, then I really want to try it.

K
Kane 06.08.21

Sonya is suitable IMHO only for fighting games.

R
Rupert 06.08.21

In fact, everything is not so started, even having discarded some games (Japanese exclusives, pseudo-strategies) we get [url = http: //ps2.ign.com/genre_10.html] not a weak list [/ url]

N
Neprus 06.08.21

[quote name = "Rupert"] [quote name = "Neprus"] 2Rupert

WRATH UNLEASHED: roll: [/ quote] Where? Want! Out already? I remember there was a similar game once on a computer. The name for the life of me - I do not remember. But there, at first, the figures of different creatures walked like in chess, and when they found themselves on the same cell, a real-time duel began - it looks like? If yes, then I really want to try it. [/ Quote]
That's it, yes! :) And already out. I played a little, while the impressions are not bad.

R
Rupert 06.08.21

And it seems to be European, so, in theory, there is already on the pale, which means that it should already reach us.
I myself asked myself the answer:
"Wrath Unleashed is being developed by Collective, the release of both versions of the game in North America is scheduled for February 2004. At the same time, the Xbox version of Wrath Unleashed will appear in Europe, but the release date for the PlayStation 2 version is in our territory. the region is still unknown to you. " Information taken from the site 2g4.

M
Marick 06.08.21

[quote name = "Sniper_gf"] I think that ZY2 should be taken only for the sake of JRPG [/ quote]
[quote name = "Rupert"] .... I asked myself I answer:
..... [/ quote]
I BCE UNDERSTOOD BCEM SPACIBO !!!
JRPG- FOREVER !!!!! [img] http://gb.lpt.ru/graph/smiles/new/vio17.gif [/ img]

K
Kay'L 669 06.08.21

Try not to post messages in full in capital letters next time, this is a violation of the [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? T = 41435] rules [/ url].

R
Raipper 06.08.21

[quote name = "Rupert"] [quote name = "Neprus"] 2Rupert

WRATH UNLEASHED: roll: [/ quote] Where? Want! Out already? I remember there was a similar game once on a computer. The name for the life of me - I do not remember. But there, at first, the figures of different creatures walked like in chess, and when they found themselves on the same cell, a real-time duel began - it looks like? If yes, then I really want to try it. [/

Quote] [offtopic] The game is called Archon Ultra. Now a similar one is being developed on a PC, but, of course, with super-duper graphics and advanced capabilities. Turn-based strategy with real-time battles. I don't remember the name exactly, but I remember that I read about her on the 7th Wolf .. [/ offtopic]

B
Brash 06.08.21

Personally, I would buy a PS2 for Fatal Frame 2 and Forbidden Siren. Decent representatives of the horror genre, which are not on the PC. And for Final Fantasy's sake, of course. It's a pity, I can't buy myself =