3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marick 06.08.21 11:37 pm

For what genres is it worth taking Ps2?

I want to buy a second Sonya, tell me please plzzzzzz !!!!

I can't decide for a simple reason, but what to actually play? Are there any interesting strategies / "STARCRAFT" eg /, JRPG / like SKIES OF ARCADIA, PSO ... / ?. Is there a "contra"? / will? /
Tell me please !!!!
[url = http: //dreamarena.boom.ru] MARICKNEWS [/ url]
76 Comments
Sort by:
W
Wildduck 06.08.21

PS2 is uniquely designed for mega-scale RPGs and all variations of Action and Racing. Let's leave the arcade to the Cube for Games and 3D shooters. The box with X knows what content.
RPGs are not the same as many PCs are used to - Diabla, etc., but such as Final Fantasy and Xenogears. Action games like Grand Theft Auto and Metal Gear Solid. The races are of course the Gran Turismo series.
I have given very few examples, but I have shown the most outstanding genres. PS2 is not a set-top box for fans of pure PC genres such as RTS. It is for those who want atmospheric, large-scale games, no matter what genres. Any genre on PS2 becomes very atmospheric. Have you seen games on PC or Hbox with the same atmosphere as in MGS3? FF10? GTA SA? Even simple GT4 races and then with WHAT atmosphere !!! Because the best companies work for PS2. Yes, Kapkom does not please with the new parts of Resident Evile and his remakes of this prefix; Yes, there is no Halo 2 on this console. And ... that's all =) There is NOTHING more on this console =) It is perfect =)) I don't want to offend fans of other new generation consoles, but the fact is that PS2 has bypassed them and gone far ahead , while the rest barely move due to single hits. Soon PS2 will become a classic like our old friend PS1, but in place of these two ideals a completely new one will come, which has ALREADY bypassed its future competitors. PS3 is coming, and with it a new empire of masterpieces! Wow ... It just shakes from the awareness of upcoming events =)

PS: How did he start talking ... In short, if you think whether PS2 is worth your money ($ 149usd at the moment), then I can tell you one thing - YESAAAA !!!!!!! : maniac:

B
Bio Hazard 06.08.21

I would take PS2 for fighting games, zhrpg and much more, for example MGS3

S
Super 06.08.21

I bought the 2nd Sonya just for Metal Gear (3D Action) and Final Fantasy (RPG) !!!

r
realFOX 06.08.21

RPGs and fights, and of course action

B
Baguslav 06.08.21

if we are talking about rts strategies and hilarious jokes, then the computer is better primarily because of the management, I don’t mind the prilovchitsa you can ... but you feel flawed without a mouse and Klava :)

if we are talking about various kinds of fighting games (Tekken, Onimusha, Devil May Edge) or horror (rezik, cx, etc.) then tada yes this is the most so console.

S
Shine cannon 06.08.21

Front Mission 4 super RPG SONY 12345667777777 forever: agree:

B
BanGore 06.08.21

Yes indeed PS2 for a wide range of consumers.
A huge library of games (there are enough hit projects) is an advantage
over the rest of the consoles.
Yes, the coffin with the main battery is more powerful than PS2 ... Sobsno bought PS2 for the sake of Armored Koura really missed the "atmosphere" of this
game. And the price is now very attractive. Plus a large selection of all kinds of accessories ...
I hardly regret buying this Miracle.

r
rodion 06.08.21

ps 2 should be taken only for playing pirates, and multiplatforms, so as not to spend money on a license for these games in the version for gk.

B
Blink 55 06.08.21

Exactly, just for the sake of it.
Exclusives on the side. !! : lol:

-
-Mag 06.08.21

I would use the method "by contradiction" ... if you want a strategy - - do not take a sleepyhead, for the sake of the rest you can not take it ...
well, do not take a sleepyhead yet if you want games stuffed with a bunch of polygons and high-quality textures (this is not a genre anymore)

r
rodion 06.08.21

Strange, where are the Fedya's comments about my post? : mrgreen:

B
BanGore 06.08.21

Your post makes sense. Yes, for the reason that PS2 is super popular
in many parts of the world, pirates are trying to release a pirate just for her
. PS2 games available to a wide range of users.
This is another advantage over competitors.

b
bora09 06.08.21

I would buy ps2 only because of ratchet and clank :)
my favorite series :) the
rest does not please me so much :)
well, I like tekkens :)

T
The REAL 06.08.21

From what you shouldn't buy Sonya - it's for action games because there are practically none of them on this platform ... Kill Zone, Medal of Courage - that's practically all. Well, DarkWatch came out recently. Well, MGS or GTA and similar games, I would not call an action game :)

But RPG in bulk, sorry I'm not a fan of this genre.

Personally, I only bought the PS2 out of my love for the Survival Horror genre. on this platform he is most represented so to speak ...

A
Alex 77 06.08.21

[quote name = "The REAL"] Why you shouldn't buy Sonya - it's for action games because they are practically absent on this platform ...

And DMC, GoW - what do you think ???

-
-Mag 06.08.21

There are plenty of action games - Guest of Recon, Splinter Sella, Rainbows, Mersenaries, listed by Alex77 and much more!
/ sorry for russian /

T
The REAL 06.08.21

2 Alex 77
GoW - Adventure of pure water, you need to run and solve riddles. DMC there too. By ekshen I meant shooters mostly from the 1st person, FPS seems to be called.

2 $ Mag
"Gost Recon, Splinter Sella, Rainbow", etc. They are originally designed for XBox, if the genre is so interesting, then it is worth taking the XBox.
Yes, and to call, for example, Splinter Sell "action" is difficult, he is stealth. Well, try to shoot everyone there at the level, so immediately there is an alarm, the mission is failed ...

t
the end 06.08.21

PS2 should be taken by a number of arcade genres, fighting games and just hit games, because on the PC (probably so far) there is no Burnout 4, MGS 3, Grand Tours 4.

-
-Mag 06.08.21

>>> "Gost Recon, Splinter Sella, Radugi", etc. They are originally designed for XBox, if the genre is so interesting, then it is worth taking the XBox.
I know that there are enough action games on PS2, more than! and the box - it cannot offer anything else, unfortunately ...

M
Molodnyak 06.08.21

Took for the action, fighting games and Bournaut ...
[size = 59] [color = white] Jrpg go forest [/ color] [/ size]