3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marick 06.08.21 11:37 pm

For what genres is it worth taking Ps2?

I want to buy a second Sonya, tell me please plzzzzzz !!!!

I can't decide for a simple reason, but what to actually play? Are there any interesting strategies / "STARCRAFT" eg /, JRPG / like SKIES OF ARCADIA, PSO ... / ?. Is there a "contra"? / will? /
Tell me please !!!!
[url = http: //dreamarena.boom.ru] MARICKNEWS [/ url]
76 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jank 06.08.21

The main thing is to buy a PS2. And there is always something to play ...

t
the end 06.08.21

Honestly, I took it for the sake of Mortal Kombat, but I hadn’t heard about Bornout at that time. :)

-
-Mag 06.08.21

and I just took it and that's it ... for what I like! I did not take for the sake of specific games - I really knew that games would be and will be!

W
Witch 06.08.21

Yes, mortal kombat is a powerful thing! : up:

T
Timsonic 06.08.21

[offtopic] By the way, after the release of ZY3, will there be games for ZY2 ???
And then suddenly I'll take the second, and then the games are bye-bye)))) [/ offtopic]

B
Burrito 06.08.21

You should have enough of those who have come out for a long time.

t
the end 06.08.21

Sony can also be taken in order not to look at the system requirements when buying a game. : D

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[offtopic] PS2 will live for a long time! I'm sure of that! [/ offtopic]

B
BanGore 06.08.21

[quote name = "Molodnyak"] I took it for the action games, fighting games and Bournaut .. [/ quote]
Well, I started the same way. Because of the action games, but after that I don’t know ... I became an RPG freak.

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] PS2 will live for a long time! I'm sure of that! [/ quote]
[offtopic] And I don't even know how much she has left, Sonya 3 will break her IMHO [/ offtopic].

-
-Mag 06.08.21

[quote name = "the end"] And I don't even know how much she has left, Sonya 3 will break her IMHO. [/ quote]

[offtopic] PS1 still really lives! at least in Russia, it may not have reached the PS1 level yet, although I don’t know for sure of course! [/ offtopic]

t
the end 06.08.21

[quote name = "$ Mag"] PS1 still really lives! at least in Russia, it may still not have reached the
PS1 level, although I don’t know for sure of course! [/ quote] [offtopic] Maybe you’re right, Sony 1 is much cheaper. [/ offtopic]

L
Leider 06.08.21

$ Mag, the end, end of discussion. Further discussion of PS1 and PS2 will rub off.

Z
Zhou 06.08.21

PS2 is worth taking for platformers. On the PC, modern platformers have Psychonauts, Beyond Good & Evil, Princes - and on PS2 there are also Jak, Sly, Ratchet & Clank series - mega-things. And arcade mesilova on PS2 rule - GoW, MK.

O
Or1s 06.08.21

The most common PS2 genres, for the sake of which it is worth taking a console, are: fighting games (tekken, sulkalibur ...), JRPG (finals), races (gran turismo), platformers (Jak and a number of others), well, and especially glad of comrade Snake.

B
BlindGuard 06.08.21

[b] MembeR [/ b], wrong topic, you [url = http: //forums.gamemag.ru/viewtopic.php? t = 209544 & start = 120] here [/ url].