3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
CrazzyMan 06.08.21 11:42 pm

Name all hits and just good games on xbox.

In general, I do not know myself, since I was not very interested. I'm more interested in exclusives.
[b] Halo1 [/ b] (there is clearly a lack of antialiasing on pc) / [b] Halo2 [/ b]
[b] Ninja Gaiden [/ b] / [b] Ninja Gaiden black [/ b]
[b] Shenmue
Project Gotham Racing2
Forza Motosport
Dead or Live3 / 4 [/ b] (since this is the best fighting game on the xbox, although the game is not great)

but what else?
46 Comments
Sort by:
R
RIPPER12 06.08.21

Halo1,2, Ninja gaiden, Panzer dragoon orta, Shenmue2, Kotor1,2,
PGR2, Kingdom under fire, Fable, Doom3, Riddick, Top spin, Forza.

D
Dante16 06.08.21

I don’t know how and what to play so as not to recognize Ninja Gaiden

r
realFOX 06.08.21

here is a list of almost all hits and just good boxing games.
Conker
Crimson skies
DoA 3, ult
DoA xtreme beach
Fable (will be on the computer)
forza
Halo 2]
Jade empire (will be on the computer)
Jet set radio future
Kingdom under fire; the crusaders
Kung fu haos
ninja gaiden
otoji 1,2
Out run 2
Panzer dragon orta
Project gotham racing 1,2
Rally sport challenge 2
Strangers warth
Top spin
Unreal championship 2
I probably missed something,
add if so

B
Bill kutaragi 06.08.21

There are a lot of good games in boxing. True, they are all already listed above in the text. I would like to add something else. The fact that half of the boxing hits are on your computer means NOTHING. Boxing is bought by those who want to play and enjoy the games, and not bother with the installation, the detonator / catalist / iron upgrade. The gamer will not look at the graphics, but at the gameplay, that's for sure!

r
realFOX 06.08.21

[quote name = "Bill Kutaragi"] There are tons of good games in boxing. True, they are all already listed above in the text. I would like to add something else. The fact that half of the boxing hits are on your computer means NOTHING. Boxing is bought by those who want to play and enjoy the games, and not bother with the installation, detonator / catalist / iron upgrade. The gamer will not look at the graphics, but at the gameplay, that's for sure! [/ Quote] I
totally agree with you, just what I wrote above, all exclusives except Halo 1, Fable and Jed.
Konker, I forgot, it is from the H64, changed only cosmetically, and of course a multi-player.
But with the graphics on the box, everything is in order.

B
BanGore 06.08.21

All good games on the coffin [b] are always [/ b] ported to the PC. : |
... I once wanted to buy it because of [i] [b] Shenmue 2 [/ b] [/ i].

A
Aleksey_demon 06.08.21

Mlyn! Mlyn!
JSR Future !!!!, HOD3 !!!, Crazy taxi 3 !!! PSO.
In general, everything from SEGA in the period 2001-2004.
And also forgot the Fatal frame from TECMO

A
Artiom 06.08.21

To be honest, on XBX, I saw only a couple of games that interested me. and then one of them is spectacular, but quickly gets boring, but the girls are nothing in it (DoA XBV), well, Hayden, although he is stylistically inferior to the same DMC3, IMHO ...

L
Lazy skeleton 06.08.21

As for Gaiden, by the way, here's what awaits us in September:
[url] http://previews.teamxbox.com/xbox/1103/Ninja-Gaiden-BLACK/p1/ [/ url]
There you can find a video (though very heavy, contagion :)), demonstrating gameplay, from which simply the tower blows: crazy:: up:
Having looked at it, who would dare to say that DMC is steeper in this regard? : wink:

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

300 megs? o_O
schA swing the ..

R
Resed 06.08.21

I wonder why you all bring games that are on a computer with much better graphs and controls. And calling them box hits

For example: "Halo1,2, Ninja gaiden, Panzer dragoon orta, Shenmue2, Kotor1,2,
PGR2, Kingdom under fire, Fable, Doom3, Riddick, Top spin, Forza" There are 6 titles from this list on your computer, and one will be soon.

n
nTrophy 06.08.21

2Resed
If Halo is on your computer, does it stop being a good boxing game?

By the way, I rocked that video. Do you know how long a video that takes up almost 300 megabytes is? 3:47. And it's not three hours forty-seven minutes.
THIS IS THREE UNHAPPY MINUTES! Are they all crazy there? : /
Although the action there is a hurricane, I admit it. Not a bit worse than in the same DMC.

F
Frost-sama 06.08.21

Well, the traffic needs to be raised, so they code like this = //
... otherwise I was going to download the same

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

In general, in my opinion, this is a * .vob file from some DVD, renamed to * .mpg, so the size is the same. And according to the content of the video, I can say that it is very good, but not better than in DMC3. In the latter, the gameplay is at a height, and the combos will definitely be cooler (whoever saw the hidden video where the professionals play will understand), IMHO.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

2SeYaz
you first go through a simple Gaiden, then you will understand why it is better than DMC. although not much, but better. and black gaiden is even cooler, hardcore rules.

A
Artiom 06.08.21

In terms of gameplay, they go nose to nose. But stylistically, Gaiden is far behind and, as if Ryu is not puffed up to Dante, he is far away.

F
Fat ninja 06.08.21

just on the gameplay Gaiden is far ahead.

L
Lazy skeleton 06.08.21

[quote name = "SeYazh"] And according to the content of the video, I can say that it is very good, but not better than in DMC3. In the latter, the gameplay is at a height, and the combos will definitely be better (whoever saw the hidden video where the professionals play, he will understand), IMHO. [/ Quote] I saw this hidden video, cool of course ... but about the gameplay here is a serious help :) In Gaiden, if you wish, you can make more than two hundred (!) Various combos, then each weapon has a huge list of techniques (almost like in SC2), and there are more "checkers" there than in the same DMC3 8)
And so of course, if you find a video of how real pros play ninja, having watched it, you would probably understand your opinion: wink:

S
SeYazh 06.08.21

Maybe, but this video above didn't really impress me.

r
realFOX 06.08.21

[quote name = "Resed"] I wonder why you all bring games that are on a computer with much better graphs and controls. And calling them box hits

For example: "Halo1,2, Ninja gaiden, Panzer dragoon orta, Shenmue2, Kotor1,2,
PGR2, Kingdom under fire, Fable, Doom3, Riddick, Top spin, Forza" on your computer, and one will be soon. [/ quote]
Name these 6 titles, if it's not difficult